TWLD 2016 Champion
    TWDTD champion x 3
    Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Well it seems i was misinformed, Force infact want to delay
      original post amended
      MRW

Comment

It does make sense not playing a replay on finals day..but if it's not on a sunday, then when are we supposed to play? Permission, hosts and a compromise is still needed.

I won't be here for another week starting Friday, so I can't even negotiate and I'd barely make the game on Sunday, earlier than Sunday for me it's impossible most likely. And to be honest my interest is very close to zero like I've said on the first minutes on that arena after forfeiting conciously, before Cripple took over to try to replay after Cobra's insisting so much with us not just give them a free walk to finals and before we we're swarmed with complicated closet weirdos. But I'm extremely curious when we "have to", because it's probably not going to happen anymore. We would still field a good line, regardless. Way better compared to last sunday.

Though it's not your responsability to schedule this, the overall indefinition of schedules has been extremly bad and killing me. I can't sit here praying for a day that fits my needs on the "worst" part of the year. So I'm outtie again.

Eventually, I'll scroll on my phone to find out, if a replay was possible or not and on what day.

I'm relaying my voice to Cripple on this subject and hopefully another deal is made with Turban and Pressure, if not then good luck to Cobra on finals!

And good job overall Mark, your attitude has been spotless from day one. Even when you man'd up and left Dicea to help mans, thanks for hosting Papi
        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
        Your friend,
        ​​Papi
        ​​​​​

Comment

Rescheduling games is just going to drag this shit out even more... plus in all honesty, Thunder didn't get to reschedule after their match got pushed back..labor day or the following week...each squad is going to be missing someone...it's just how things play out now. Most of us have jobs, families, etc..so schedules don't dictate to the Sunday only games in my opinion. There should be a weekday option moving forward...if both teams agree obviously
          help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
          help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Markmrw View Post
            All games will be played on Sunday 11th September
            What an insult to the martyrs of 9/11! Postpone the games!
            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
              Rescheduling games is just going to drag this shit out even more... plus in all honesty, Thunder didn't get to reschedule after their match got pushed back..labor day or the following week...each squad is going to be missing someone...it's just how things play out now. Most of us have jobs, families, etc..so schedules don't dictate to the Sunday only games in my opinion. There should be a weekday option moving forward...if both teams agree obviously
              Make me an order of tandoori chicken.
              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
              X