Limit squads for the regular season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limit squads for the regular season.

I think for a successful season next year and the continuation of our beloved TWL season we need to be a little more strict on the amount of squads allowed throughout the regular season. Here are some ideas of what I'd like to see done, also would enjoy the input of others.

1. Limit only 6 squads at the start of the season. The ladder reset, with intention of hopefully expanding to 7-8 squads throughout the season.
    2. Increase the roster cap and allow more assistants on the squad, or just remove Players altogether.
    3. If a player desires to make a squad, have him create a thread and have people either A) vote on the creation of the squad and if it would benefit league as to not damage the activity of the other squads who'll be losing players or B) have people respond and commit to the squad via the forums, or through staff, and once the squad hits enough dedicated players (10 actives/5 non-actives = 15 total) it can be created with a one week mercy rule (squad needs to hit a quota for games played through the week to sustain a good enough level of activity to be considered worthy of sticking around throughout the season.) If activity shows signs of falling, then that squad is to dissolve right away, or a squad with less activity????
    4. Allow DS'ing for the soul purpose of keeping basing alive...it's dead.
    5. PLEASE BRING BACK ?GO TOURNY OR FORCE A 2V2 TWEL! I'll donate money for the prize.

Just a few ideas I'd like to see and get the conversations going. Game isn't dead until it's dead, there's life left, so let's get the ideas flowing of ways we can increase activity, first way in my opinion is to limit squads being made.

sole
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Next Twl I would like to see:

Twl squad home arenas like before (squads can make they own tiles and if approved- will be used in their Twl matches)

I loved the fact mark opened up Twl rosters for the lower tier squads after hard lock to create more activity\ create more competition. Perhaps this could happen again for the bottom 2 squads.

Consider allowing people to join 2 squads, where their 2nd squad if strictly for lb only (idea is to increase lb activity and tempt those top javs or wbs (ease) to join bottom tier squads while still getting the opportunity to lb.

I'll think more ideas after
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
        Next Twl I would like to see:
        A very real question is: can the zone survive another TWL?
        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
        -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

should focus on DT as it's more friendly to all players and a better format, also it actually helps zone activity during the league

Comment

TWD and TWL need to be completely separated from one another should we wish to have more seasons in the future. The severe lack of player movement during the season leads into teams having stagnated rosters which slowly drains away all activity from the competitive side of the zone.

Comment

Working...
            X