Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LD FINAL

Hello,

I would like to check if we can reschedule the LD final.
    Force will be missing 3 starters due real commitments, me (ill have to travel for work), attacks (gonna be working that day) and Skepsis who cant show.

We good to go if Dice accepts to play saturday or reschedule to next sunday i dont know.. Can we se it up? Unless you guys okay in play a final vs Healt,Roiwerk and i.d
    TWLD 2016 Champion
    TWDTD champion x 3
    Potenza 4 LIFE

saturday (9/10) would be the best option for all of us.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
      saturday (9/10) would be the best option for all of us.
      No one plays on saturday, who the fuck does twl on a Saturday stop smoking shit weed cres, also iron this was already rescheduled, and you guys are trying to reschedule it again, tbh its dice is decision we have home field advantage since we weren't in the losers bracket like you guys.

Best aint gonna be here sunday so what you guys worried about?

People like me got full time jobs and have to take 2 weeks advance notice and I'm working saturday, this shit is gonna happen sunday like the past other games stop fucking shit up.
      https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
        No one plays on saturday, who the fuck does twl on a Saturday stop smoking shit weed cres, also iron this was already rescheduled, and you guys are trying to reschedule it again, tbh its dice is decision we have home field advantage since we weren't in the losers bracket like you guys.

Best aint gonna be here sunday so what you guys worried about?

People like me got full time jobs and have to take 2 weeks advance notice and I'm working saturday, this shit is gonna happen sunday like the past other games stop fucking shit up.
        Couldnt expect any less from a garbage player like you, your squad was helped by cobra in twlb and u guys wont do the same ofc.. this game is ur fucking life. have fun getting a medal with 0 value.
        TWLD 2016 Champion
        TWDTD champion x 3
        Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Please reschedule out of respect for 9/11 and Harambe #dicksout.
          President of ?Go wbduel
          Hero of ?go Bug
          Trivia Master of ?go pub
          M3 student doctor (MD/MBA)
          Fide Candidate Master 2262 elo
          Solved over 600 evil sudokus (avrg time 6 mins)
          Future Trenchwars Sysop 2050
          Returning Dec 2017

Comment

You voted to delay the Finals to a Sunday where fewer of your players could show?
            top 100 basers list

Comment

As far as i know we cudnt choose the day for replay, just vote yes or no to that day specifically. we voted to delay cause skepsis, siaxis and cres wudnt be here sunday due holiday.
              TWLD 2016 Champion
              TWDTD champion x 3
              Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

lol kinda sad half your team cant show 2 sundays in a row.. musta not expected to be in ld finals :O

Comment

Actually i disagree we destroyed ur team and is fair enough to be on final.
                  Dont confund cant show with deserve or not to be in final.
                  TWLD 2016 Champion
                  TWDTD champion x 3
                  Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

your team got destroyed when we had our actual wb line in lol.. multiple times. just sad how people work shift work on sundays 2 weeks in a row :O

plan ahead if u think ur team is decent lolll either way idc if this gets pushed back obviously and hope dice pushes it back since theyre trying to do same thing

Comment

If this actually gets agreed there will be uproar.

I have logs from Thunder vs Force match which could warrant a rescheduled match. I even asked siaxis in our chat if we could do it another day and he just LOL'd. We had to play you minus our starter line in the semi finals (straight after quarter finals - LOL WHO SCHEDULES THIS SHIT?) If I'm honest this week should of been semi-final games, instead of being super rushed.

Iron do you agree to replaying us this week and then having the final the following week?

Oh p.s. you destroyed a team which wasn't our A line and we didn't have 45 minutes warmup vs cobra either (Another advantage and shit scheduling once again)

Comment

Sept. and LD hasn't even finished. Slower than the line at DMV on Labor Day.
                        President of ?Go wbduel
                        Hero of ?go Bug
                        Trivia Master of ?go pub
                        Returning Dec 2017

Comment

Yeah if this gets rescheduled again, then that's pretty annoying/bullshit. Our squad asked for reschedule during our match, which was already delayed past the schedule start. I had irl stuff going on and couldn't play. Our actual wb line beat you guys a few weeks ago. You guys didn't have an issue having a bs win vs our line full of nonstarters...so of course you have an issue when the tables are turned...typical.
                          help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                          help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Ultimately it should be up to the squads themselves(seeing as its the finals (s21 2016)). Not any of you newbies who are going to be cheering from the sidelines. Im all for it seeing as both of our top lines can show on saturday. Im in if dice is down. Lets set this up so it could be a great final to play and watch (from the sidelines too)
                            Last edited by Tanzu; 09-04-2016, 11:33 AM.
                            tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                            capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                            capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                            9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                            1:Kentaro> suits you well
                            1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Originally posted by Tanzu View Post
                              Ultimately it should be up to the squads themselves(seeing as its the finals (s21 2016)). Not any of you newbies who are going to be cheering from the sidelines. Im all for it seeing as both of our top lines can show on saturday. Im in if dice is down. Lets set this up so it could be a great final to play and watch (from the sidelines too)
                              Actually, it's only up to Dice to decide since there is a scheduled date already. Dice should have the final say since their members have irl commitments as well. They shouldn't have to reschedule just b/c their opponents don't have the favorable line-up on a particular day.
                              President of ?Go wbduel
                              Hero of ?go Bug
                              Trivia Master of ?go pub
                              Returning Dec 2017

Comment

Working...
                              X