LD FINAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hero Lrim View Post
    Actually, it's only up to Dice to decide since there is a scheduled date already. Dice should have the final say since their members have irl commitments as well. They shouldn't have to reschedule just b/c their opponents don't have the favorable line-up on a particular day.
    Thats what i meant..its obvious what we want. But dice makes the call.
    tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
    capE> lucky he didnt say captain
    capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
    9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
    1:Kentaro> suits you well
    1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Originally posted by Tanzu View Post
      Thats what i meant..its obvious what we want. But dice makes the call.
      I'm empathetic for both sides. On one hand you could have a duel with best line-ups worthy of an LD final (assuming both squads have their starters on the rescheduled date); on the other hand, it yields a major inconvenience for the opposing team to reschedule.
      President of ?Go wbduel
      Hero of ?go Bug
      Trivia Master of ?go pub
      M3 student doctor (MD/MBA)
      Fide Candidate Master 2262 elo
      Solved over 600 evil sudokus (avrg time 6 mins)
      Future Trenchwars Sysop 2050
      Returning Dec 2017

Comment

Lol Tanzu. You can say what you want about wanting the best final in terms of competition but you're being a huge hypocrite. You wouldn't reschedule for us when we were having the same issue as you. You expect dice to do what you wouldn't...that's gold.
        help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
        help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

LOL ppl crying about a worthless match. LOL u guys are so funny. Just give everyone a medal who wants it. Jeez this shit is so boring. Thank god I left. RIP TW
          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Weak,

Funny u say u guys asked reschedule when u werent even here. I didnt get any message to reschedule and i dont know why all thunders members are whining on this topic since it has nothing to do with u guys.. so just shut the fuck up.

And we want to play a good final vs dice, i hope they accept to play when eveyone can show.. since they also get a reschedule in lb due ppl not showing.
            TWLD 2016 Champion
            TWDTD champion x 3
            Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

lol, yo this guy is fkn retarded. literally just said i hope it gets pushed back and he still cries like a girl

low ass iq

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                LOL ppl crying about a worthless match. LOL u guys are so funny. Just give everyone a medal who wants it. Jeez this shit is so boring. Thank god I left. RIP TW
                Yet you still invest your time in TW by posting on this forum. ?buy logic
                President of ?Go wbduel
                Hero of ?go Bug
                Trivia Master of ?go pub
                Returning Dec 2017

Comment

First off Iron, calm down you stupid virgin fuck.
                  Secondly, vys messaged me about the game and what was happening and I relayed the message about rescheduling.
                  Regardless of the fact you have an iq equivalent of a sock, you're going to get pummeled either way. Talk about skill...all you have is lag. Just shut the fuck up and run into oncoming traffic you piece of shit.
                  help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                  help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

President of ?Go wbduel
                    Hero of ?go Bug
                    Trivia Master of ?go pub
                    Returning Dec 2017

Comment

Loool calm down son , you seems mad bout something. Now get the fuck off this thread that says 0 about you or your squad.
                      TWLD 2016 Champion
                      TWDTD champion x 3
                      Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Lol I wonder how much shit you'll talk when dice steamrolls you this or next weekend. It's inevitable...

Comment

Can we just have a banduel between Iron and Weak just to settle this matter. There's too much sexual tension in this thread. If iron wins we reschedule.
                          President of ?Go wbduel
                          Hero of ?go Bug
                          Trivia Master of ?go pub
                          Returning Dec 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
                            Yeah if this gets rescheduled again, then that's pretty annoying/bullshit. Our squad asked for reschedule during our match, which was already delayed past the schedule start. I had irl stuff going on and couldn't play. Our actual wb line beat you guys a few weeks ago. You guys didn't have an issue having a bs win vs our line full of nonstarters...so of course you have an issue when the tables are turned...typical.
                            Didn't you quit mid-season by leaving thunder because zidane made you cry and you went emo? Technically, you should not even be playing this season let alone having to reschedule for one person but staff felt sorry for you...yeah let's postpone a game for a kid who went emo..

Get lost.
                            1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                            1:Zidane> congrats man
                            1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                            1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                            1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Pretty sad to see people crying like little faggots over this. Potenza has not fielded their best line for the last 3 years now in major knockout playoff games and we never said anything about it. Now that we are in the finals for the first time ever, we want to try and make sure its a quality match. This is between us and Dice and not anyone else. If you other faggots had issues then you should have brought them up before and maybe something could have been worked out. Let it go you losers.
                              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                                Pretty sad to see people crying like little faggots over this. Potenza has not fielded their best line for the last 3 years now in major knockout playoff games and we never said anything about it. Now that we are in the finals for the first time ever, we want to try and make sure its a quality match. This is between us and Dice and not anyone else. If you other faggots had issues then you should have brought them up before and maybe something could have been worked out. Let it go you losers.

suk me.
                                Major Crisis

Comment

Working...
                                X