Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cobra

Congratulations Cobra,
    Classy squad replaying with dice, and beating both Dice and Thunder to win LJ/LB.
    Gg, much respect
    - crip
    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
    Congratulations Cobra,
    Classy squad replaying with dice, and beating both Dice and Thunder to win LJ/LB.
    Gg, much respect
    - crip
    edited comment. didn't know the guy was in Dice until I saw his resume on his signature.
    President of ?Go wbduel
    Hero of ?go Bug
    Trivia Master of ?go pub
    M3 student doctor (MD/MBA)
    Fide Candidate Master 2262 elo
    Solved over 600 evil sudokus (avrg time 6 mins)
    Future Trenchwars Sysop 2050
    Returning Dec 2017

Comment

congrats, fun finals.
      TRENCH WARS BILLIONAIRE
      (THX TO CHEECHOO/JURASSIC/EKKO/CUBONE27/BOMBED/SPOOKEDONE/AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK/GENERAL CHANG/LF/SPRACKLE/TEMUJIN/MERCEDES)
      PRO FESTIVAL BUYERS:HAWTHORNE/PUREOWNAGE
      AND OFC DUEL2 PARTNER CRIPPLE

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
        Congratulations Cobra,
        Gg, much respect
        - crip
        moderline retard~~

only people in spec chat would get that LOL.
        TWLD Champion 2014
        TWDTB Champion 2013
        TWDTB Champion 2016
        TWDTB Champion 2017
        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Classy win, classy organization that's for sure.

Probably goes down as the biggest two upsets in TWL history of how stacked the other teams were in these competitive leagues. It's good seeing people like Turban(complete monster in twlb), Thix, Squall, Skat winning their first TWLB as they truly deserved it while you have douchebags like Spezza writing a novel of how much of a sissy he is just to stack on Thunder.

With that said, I cemented myself as the best jav to ever play in the TWLJ league. This was the final season.
          1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
          1:Zidane> congrats man
          1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
          1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
          1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post

Probably goes down as the biggest two upsets in TWL history of how stacked the other teams were in these competitive leagues. It's good seeing people like Turban(complete monster in twlb), Thix, Squall, Skat winning their first TWLB as they truly deserved it while you have douchebags like Spezza writing a novel of how much of a sissy he is just to stack on Thunder.

With that said, I cemented myself as the best jav to ever play in the TWLJ league. This was the final season.
            Your sig doesn't make sense. Ogron got to make out with the girl, possibly some sexy time afterwards. Definitely not a loser in my book.
            President of ?Go wbduel
            Hero of ?go Bug
            Trivia Master of ?go pub
            M3 student doctor (MD/MBA)
            Fide Candidate Master 2262 elo
            Solved over 600 evil sudokus (avrg time 6 mins)
            Future Trenchwars Sysop 2050
            Returning Dec 2017

Comment

Yes, congrats to Cobra on winning both, and to Dice (Cripple and Dreamwin especially, since they did the majority of the legwork tracking people down) for stepping up and showing, and pushing Cobra in the Semi-Final.

I think letting the Semis happen before the Finals produced a better/more hyped Sunday finale after a lackluster season (even though it backfired on us pretty badly), and hopefully the TWLD Final is just as exciting.

Also big thanks to all the hosts, and to Markmrw for running TWL this season!
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Appreciate the kind comments, big shout out to everyone on Cobra who contributed in one way or another this season, be that a starter, a backup or just helping with the occasional TWD game - everyone has helped us in some way.

Yesterday was a good day for basing especially, with almost full strength lines (minus stayon?) across the board, real shame we weren't able to have this sort of turn out in TWL across more weeks of the season.

Goodluck to dice and force for next sunday!
                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Congrats Cobra people who were playing! You guys played great yesterday. Was a nice squad to be in this season even though I was inactive. Ricko, Commodo and Turban did an excellent job capping.

edit. and Pressure too
                  Last edited by Jones; 09-12-2016, 09:54 AM.
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                    Congrats Cobra people who were playing! You guys played great yesterday. Was a nice squad to be in this season even though I was inactive. Ricko, Commodo and Turban did an excellent job capping.
                    Ricko, Pressure and Turban*** :laugh::laugh:
                    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Congrats to Cobra, you beat the evil stacking empire

I gotta admit when I saw the whole Pressure fiasco happening against Dice in game 1 I was beginning to doubt Cobra's chances vs Dice considering Dice's powerhouse players showed up but they proved me wrong.

I was not able to watch the Cobra men in LJ but I heard my man Rough was clutch, sweet redemption

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post

LOL Rough is the most humble winner in the history of subspace

Was cool to see Cobra pull the clutch upsets yesterday and see a lot of guys finally get over the hump, they definitely weren't given any of those wins. And I don't think spec has been that engaged in a final in years. Just shows how much better the game is when there's a villain to root against and an underdog to root for. It's nice to see subspace still has some magic left in 2016, hopefully it's the same atmosphere for LD. We need to get back to talking shit to each other and being as egotistical as possible if we want this game to survive. #GoldenAge #Beef #FuckRicko
                        PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                        ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

#FuckMythril
                          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

#FuckRicko