Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ TWDT ] We will be looking for 6 to 8 host squads in TWD to take on TWDT players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ TWDT ] We will be looking for 6 to 8 host squads in TWD to take on TWDT players

This will help zone activity and promote play as well.

Our plan is to get, for example, Cobra to host Commodo's TWDT team Silence, and take on all the player's he drafts onto their roster, or Thunder taking on Zidane's players he drafts on Power, etc. so that TWDT teams can practice together and we can keep the zone somewhat active and get games.
    top 100 basers list

How would it work if our players are drafted to other teams, though? Would they have to leave for their DT team? Or is double squadding going to be allowed?
    Last edited by Pressure; 09-13-2016, 08:35 PM.

Comment

who's commodo?
      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

is this double squadding or is it the same roster for twd/twdt
        3:BOMBED> got donuts
        3:BOMBED> how jealous
        3:Heaven> how american
        3:BOMBED> ??????????
        3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
        3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Well people would have to shift around to find which TWDT squad is being hosted by which team. I would just stop enforcing double-squadding in-case certain players want to stay on Cobra with an alias. If someone can stop Sherlock Shadowmere's super serious investigations into doublesquadding in 2016 when the game is dead, that would be great.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
            If someone can stop Sherlock Shadowmere's super serious investigations into doublesquadding in 2016 when the game is dead, that would be great.
            the man is the reason for jessup aka chubby chubbles eating 17 doughnuts a day and being unhappy in life. put an end to the nazi regime already.
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
            X