Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you like Most/Least about Trenchwars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you like Most/Least about Trenchwars?

I'll start first.

Most: TW trivia hosted by a hero
    Least: dem trump 1/2 deplorable supporters *cough raizin Jk I <3 you* & that shadowmere kid
    President of ?Go wbduel
    Hero of ?go Bug
    Trivia Master of ?go pub
    M3 student doctor (MD/MBA)
    Fide Candidate Master 2262 elo
    Solved over 600 evil sudokus (avrg time 6 mins)
    Future Trenchwars Sysop 2050
    Returning Dec 2017

Most
    - ?go base
    - ?go javduel
    - twdt

Least
    - lag
    - staff not doing anything about lag
    - lag
    - res limits
    - lag

Comment

What i like:

TWD: extremely addictive if your team play to improve. Good competition

TWL for the competition. Even better when there is forum reviews to spice it all up.

Twdt is nice concept + forum reviews to spice it up.

Made some really nice friends on here/ lead me to playing other online games with them with teamspeak- totally worth it.

The large variety of events and stuff this game's capable of: like mario/ pictionary/ even scrabble which i didn't think was possible before playing these events.

The whole chat system was brilliantly designed with squad channels/ team chat/ public, use of colours.

What i don't like:

PUB: There is no competition in pub at all/ no incentive to play pub. Nothing to spend spacebux on that would give huge incentive to play pub. New players log on to this shit thinking its the whole game when they completely miss out on TWD (where the real fun is). I wish i could get hooked to playing pub like i do playing twd but its impossible. Pub can actually be fun if there is a great turn out of players (6+ a side) but now a days, for long periods of the day, u see 0-4 players.

The fact that the game hasn't really add any new content despite a large decline in population over the years (but we don't have the source code for this game so i guess i don't blame that). Game content like unlockable ships skins in twdd/twjd etc which could provide incentive to keep playing games/ spicing pub up so there is competition/ incentive to play pub.

The day this game was released on steam there should have been real cash prised events for a few days (had it advertised on stream 2 weeks before release) to try and retain new or old returning players.

TWEL website used to include some useful information like what the duel scores were/ streaks/ most kills/ deaths and fun shit until it randomly got removed years ago but was never restored since. Ouch. No big deal though but every time i go on that website i always get confused why it was removed.

Download speed of maps

Donated money which doesn't seem to be spent well, or even spent at all. Show prove of whats going on and how the money spent is improving the game- then i'm sure people will keep donating money.

Squad stacking when the population is as low as it is. It kills the competition and can actually make lower squads not bother to play/ some players leaving. Seen 24 moaning + then leaving javduel for being added onto an unskilled freq, then gets a TWJD, teaming with stayon/ kado vs our shitty line and expect us not to react the way he just reacted a min before.
      Last edited by Fork; 09-15-2016, 09:11 AM.
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Most: greatest in amount or degree.
        Least:
        smallest in amount, extent, or significance.

These words imply singularity not plurality. It's ok if you fall into the pitfall of extending your perspective, but a life story is a bit too... excessive.

I still enjoy reading your opinions nevertheless. In addition, there is a practical application for the purpose of this thread to provide feedbacks to TW Staff in constructing a more progressive TW.
        President of ?Go wbduel
        Hero of ?go Bug
        Trivia Master of ?go pub
        Returning Dec 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Hero Lrim View Post
          Most: greatest in amount or degree.
          Least:
          smallest in amount, extent, or significance.

These words imply singularity not plurality. It's ok if you fall into the pitfall of extending your perspective, but a life story is a bit too... excessive.

I still enjoy reading your opinions nevertheless. In addition, there is a practical application for the purpose of this thread to provide feedbacks to TW Staff in constructing a more progressive TW.
          MB. I've edited my post to "what i like" and "what i dislike."

Now want me to correct you on what a life story is? because i certainly didn't post one.
          Last edited by Fork; 09-15-2016, 09:23 AM.
          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
            MB. I've edited my post to "what i like" and "what i dislike."

Now want me to correct you on what a life story is? because i certainly didn't post one.
            Chill broskito I said it's ok
            President of ?Go wbduel
            Hero of ?go Bug
            Trivia Master of ?go pub
            Returning Dec 2017

Comment

Working...
            X