Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWDT 2016 Winter Preview (with Ratings!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT 2016 Winter Preview (with Ratings!)

The official TWDT 2016 Fall preview is here, with the recommended average draft position of each player and preliminary ratings! (Note: some ratings may change over the next week, especially in warbird where performances in the TWLD Finals could shift certain players up or down)

You can still signup here if you haven't already. See someone you know on this list not yet registered? Tell them to sign up!

If you're looking for the schedule, rules, and more info the league, you can find it here.

We're looking for 2 to 4 more captains this season, so message Ogron or post here if interested!

Check out the full (and most updated) list here.

*Multi-Ship is a rough estimate of how many leagues the person will be an impact player in
    **Championships include earned titles from S11-S21 in TWL and TWDT (Gold = Winner, Silver = Runner-Up)

Last edited by ogron; 09-21-2016, 04:56 AM. Reason: It's 2016 Fall, not 2016 Winter
    top 100 basers list

nice work

although the fact i'm rated the same in jav as pressure makes me want to completely quit tw and write a forum thread about it
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Being underrated is an advantage in TWDT

Comment

I'll fill in my comment area since it was blank

Reigning Champ: 3x TWLJ / 2x TWLB / TWEL-J / TWDTD / 3 Ship Threat / Voted best Trader TWDT 2016
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I would also like to protest my 7* wb. Anyone and everyone knows im a 6* max, possibly 5*

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Also, Sweet sheet. TY for hard work bro.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Should lower (at least) my jav rating.

Good job on the list/ratings.
              JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
              JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
              mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
              mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                I'll fill in my comment area since it was blank

Reigning Champ: 3x TWLJ / 2x TWLB / TWEL-J / TWDTD / 3 Ship Threat / Voted best Trader TWDT 2016
                Good idea papi.

Reserved for later editing.
                Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                Your friend,
                ​​Papi
                ​​​​​

Comment

Nice dude.
                  Does this mean i'm not a noob any more?

and LOL
                  Can shark or spider. Unfortunately brother of pavement
                  MRW

Comment

Lool yes mark you've made it. Also pressure should probably be a 6 in jav based on who's 7

Comment

Allow dis god javelin, dis recent 10x TWLJ MVP & Season 21 TWLJ CHAMPION, dis jav who is unquestionably better than Ricko, dis 7*

Comment

Add me- Lrim: Best Bug Killer in the Game 100*
                        President of ?Go wbduel
                        Hero of ?go Bug
                        Trivia Master of ?go pub
                        M3 student doctor (MD/MBA)
                        Fide Candidate Master 2262 elo
                        Solved over 600 evil sudokus (avrg time 6 mins)
                        Future Trenchwars Sysop 2050
                        Returning Dec 2017

Comment

Great spread sheet, caps are lucky Claus did all the work for them. He was nice to even add in activity level.

These caps are good and mostly tested so I don't expect anyone to have a bad draft unless they don't show up.

Comment

Ease gets 1 for activity wen completely inactive players get a rating of 3.

Ty for ur efforts for making this list, cool to see.
                            Last edited by Fork; 09-16-2016, 05:24 PM.
                            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

ey, thanks Omega. lol you overestimate captain's reading abilities.

I made a similar sheet two seasons ago, listed Welt at #78 with an activity level of 1 and said "won't show", and TJ Hazuki proceeded to pick him 10th overall and finish dead last. I know some captain's won't do their own research and wing it, so my hope is they'll at least take a look at this sheet (which will be continuously updated with Activity/Notes/Signups on Google sheets) and draft well so that we have the best season possible.

And Tiny is definitely a 7* because of his sheer raw unfettered talent -- saw him carry Paddington in the TWDT-D Finals, he looked amazing!
                              top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                              X