Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT 2016 Fall Preview

Click here for the full updated list: TWDT 2016 Fall Preview

The official TWDT 2016 Fall preview is here, with the recommended average draft position of each player and preliminary ratings! (Note: some ratings may change over the next week, especially in warbird where performances in the TWLD Finals could shift certain players up or down)

You can still signup here if you haven't already. See someone you know on this list not yet registered? Tell them to sign up!

If you're looking for the schedule, rules, and more info the league, you can find it here.

We're looking for 2 to 4 more captains this season, so message Ogron or post here if interested!

Check out the full (and most updated) list here.

*Multi-Ship is a rough estimate of how many leagues the person will be an impact player in
    **Championships include earned titles from S11-S21 in TWL and TWDT (Gold = Winner, Silver = Runner-Up)
    Last edited by ogron; 09-22-2016, 07:31 PM.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

You forgot to mention my 3 titles. Thx. LOL good work though. Can't wait to play!
      pls draft me
      TWLD Champion 2014
      TWDTB Champion 2013
      TWDTB Champion 2016
      TWDTB Champion 2017
      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Just a reminder that the Google Docs sheet will be continually updated until the draft with recent signups, rating changes, and additional features to help the captains make the best draft decisions possible!
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Is the noob slot for each round still in place? I'm not sure how I feel about it going into this season as there virtually are no noobs left. It may be better to do away with it or raise it to a mid level rated player or something.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            Is the noob slot for each round still in place? I'm not sure how I feel about it going into this season as there virtually are no noobs left. It may be better to do away with it or raise it to a mid level rated player or something.

You are required to play one 6-star, and one 7-star, in every warbird and javelin match.

For base, you need to play one 6-star, and two 7-stars.

And I agree with the noob assessment, which is why i got rid of the 5-Star slot last year. I'm focusing on the players we have. There's plenty of good TWD or low-tier TWLB players who are 6 or 7, not hard to fill those slots. There are also players strong in one league trying to learn new ones who are 6/7, so it works well imo.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

The six BASING PACKAGES that each captain will have to select during the draft are now up. You can view them here.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

The low-star packages are up. Turban also shoots up to the #1 overall recommended ADP with a change in activity. I've removed all players who haven't signed up, and moved the packages and captains to the bottom of the sheet to give a clearer idea of who is getting drafted.
                top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                X