This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim View Post
    3x TWDT champ and I'm a package?! lol jk :P Package B is the best, Just saying.

? u played 1 twdt-b game in 2010, and went 55-54... r u done with that 3x moniker LOL
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
      ? u played 1 twdt-b game in 2010, and went 55-54... r u done with that 3x moniker LOL
      brooo that was 2010 haha. I also mvped in 2013 semifinals (or was it quarters?) did u forget?!
      #Roadto4x
      TWLD Champion 2014
      TWDTB Champion 2013
      TWDTB Champion 2016
      TWDTB Champion 2017
      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim View Post
        brooo that was 2010 haha. I also mvped in 2013 semifinals (or was it quarters?) did u forget?!
        #Roadto4x
        lol i'm just playing, you know you're my boy. you did some legendary things TWDT 2013 en route to a title.

#BaratheonBros
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Notice

Notice to Caps:

I'm keeping an eye on Pavement and Minotar (Megalo) in the TWDT basing packages -- If I can't get any info from Jerome and he stays Last Seen 10 Days ago, I will be moving him out of the package and replacing him with another baser. Minotar last seen 3 days ago on his alias, I'll be keeping an eye on that, too.

There could be a swap out on Saturday or even Sunday, and I will let captains know of any changes, to ensure all the basing packages are great.

Always check the TWDT 2016 Fall Preview sheet for the latest on ratings, info, signups, activity, notes, last seen, etc. to stay current!
          top 100 basers list

Comment

UPDATE:

Package C needs a change/upgrade as Pavement's activity is worrying, so swapping him out and adding a big name with Sphinx to bolster it and make the package very desirable.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

I haven't played this game since.. 2012? I really don't think I count as 7* in basing. Nor the wb and jav values but i wouldn't play in those anyways so it doesn't matter. Feel like giving me 6s and put in low stars would fit better. Sorry this is kind of late, I just downloaded this game last week, I haven't really checked the forum.

Comment

Working...
              X