No announcement yet.

RESET TWD Ladders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reset is indeed incoming soon. Stay tuned for details. Apologies for the recent lack of communication.
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
      Reset is indeed incoming soon. Stay tuned for details. Apologies for the recent lack of communication.
      You're a legend in my book. Thanks for stepping in..once again!
      Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
      Your friend,
      ​​Papi
      ​​​​​

Comment

can you imagine how shitty shadowmere's "reign" would be right now if qan didn't save his ass every single time?
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
          can you imagine how shitty shadowmere's "reign" would be right now if qan didn't save his ass every single time?
          Gossip time.

Originally posted by KneX View Post
          You guys can stop being worried about Shadowmere doing TWD shit. My source says he is no longer head of TWD. Instead he is gonna take the position once created by HMS to stay smod, also known as Quality Assurance (right hand of Beasty). Yes, you read it correctly. Shadowmere, a known cheater, abusing powers, being an idiot towards other staffer etc has to make sure every staffer does his work correctly.
          I wanted to buy Qan's new book "The brick-like boss that I hate", but I think our legendary staffer here will actually be busy resetting the ladders. Can't have it all but I'll take the good news regarding TW. I'll just buy another book.
          Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
          Your friend,
          ​​Papi
          ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
          X