This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pressure
    I'm not deliberately trying to stir anything up [...] I sure hope it has nothing to do with the fact that beam is on Evil/Thunder, and also on Power. I also hope Bellflowers being on Evil/Thunder and being a F/A isn't influencing his rating as he could be a major F/A pickup at 6*
    Yeah, you're a paragon of virtue.

That's exactly what you're trying to do, just like you do every year. I remember playing ?go base a few years back and seeing this really talented spider from another zone, so when he joined FA I made him a 7-Star. I was unaware you had gotten him to sign up and it was your secret masterplan to draft him and use him as your 6-Star, and you thought I was out to get you and ruin your team (despite ample evidence to the contrary with me repeatedly helping you) and spammed me non-stop, going on diatribes about corruption and how I was conspiring against you ruining your FA pick for weeks.

If bellflowers is on Evil, that is news to me. That you think I'm intentionally lowering some guy I've never said two words to in my life or even aware he's on my off-season TWD team just speaks volumes as to how your mind works. Primed for conspiracy as usual.

I look forward to the 17 different threads/posts of yours accusing me of cheating throughout the season.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

I find it hard to believe that you can remember what happened in TWDT 7 seasons ago between me and some nobody from another zone (lol I don't even know what you're talking about here), but that you didn't have any say in who got drafted to zid's team, or that you didn't know bellflowers was on your TWD squad (especially considering we all know how much time you spend on that website). As I said, I wasn't here to start beef, but your attempts at diverting the attention towards my harmless comment and away from everyone else's complaints just makes this more suspect. Either way, it's not worth much more discussion. The rest of the league is well-ran and I'm sure it will be fun.
      Last edited by Pressure; 09-28-2016, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
        Agreed.

People complained when Beam was downgraded to a 7-Star last year -- he proceeded to go something like 2-18 in TWDT-D and got benched. He was left off Thunder's TWL roster for S21. Those performances warranted a downgrade.

And it's good to see Thix already starting with the conspiracy theories, as if I somehow magically knew Beam was going to end up on my team.

It's a good thing my captain took that package with Beam in it before anyone else could grab it... except for the fact his package was the SECOND-TO-LAST off the board. Four other captains passed on it and chose something else.

Iron Survivor's rating was never lowered in jav, and the rules have never been altered mid-season.

Nice to see Rough active on forums again, he was very quiet after that horrid 0-5 round 3 finals choke last year costing his team the title.
        Just admit you love to make changes to players that benefits your own team, you do it every season lol.

I have always been active on forums, mostly trolling tho. And that choke, thank kess for winning u guys that title with his lovely strays but agree major choke but let me tell you, it was sweet redemption of dismantling thunder with turban. If you are going to bring up my choke, not like it would matter nowadays because of what I did this season(look at stats I am sure you already have it set up and I only logged on Sundays to play)

Look what happened to you in TWLB as you cost your team the 2 rounds by floating at the top bar(getting yourself trapped) and running around scared. We bullied your ass to corners to corners to corners to corners and to more fuckers corners because your a fucking sissy. Everytime you saw Turban in your vision, you fucking ran like a girl...guy dismantled your ass and he is a jav LOL...my god so pathetic.
        1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
        1:Zidane> congrats man
        1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
        1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
        1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
          I find it hard to believe that you can remember what happened in TWDT 7 seasons ago between me and some nobody from another zone (lol I don't even know what you're talking about here), but that you didn't have any say in who got drafted to zid's team, or that you didn't know bellflowers was on your TWD squad (especially considering we all know how much time you spend on that website). As I said, I wasn't here to start beef, but your attempts at diverting the attention towards my harmless comment and away from everyone else's complaints just makes this more suspect. Either way, it's not worth much more discussion. The rest of the league is well-ran and I'm sure it will be fun.
          It was two years ago, and his name was Auto or Autopilot.

And it's not a harmless comment, because it's chum to textbook psychopaths like Rough who come in and get an excuse to spew their filth. You pose FOX News-esque 'questions' (Does this picture of Obama in this hat validate questions about his Muslim faith?) to stir the pot with "lol im not trying to start anything but bellflowers is on Evil and a 6-star -- anyone else find that suspicious?" when you could have simply said "I believe bellflowers should be a 7" and accomplished the same goal.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Stayon was the one who pointed it out actually

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
              Just admit you love to make changes to players that benefits your own team, you do it every season lol.

I have always been active on forums, mostly trolling tho. And that choke, thank kess for winning u guys that title with his lovely strays but agree major choke but let me tell you, it was sweet redemption of dismantling thunder with turban. If you are going to bring up my choke, not like it would matter nowadays because of what I did this season(look at stats I am sure you already have it set up and I only logged on Sundays to play)

Look what happened to you in TWLB as you cost your team the 2 rounds by floating at the top bar(getting yourself trapped) and running around scared. We bullied your ass to corners to corners to corners to corners and to more fuckers corners because your a fucking sissy. Everytime you saw Turban in your vision, you fucking ran like a girl...guy dismantled your ass and he is a jav LOL...my god so pathetic.
              I'm glad you finally won one my man, after that horrible choke s20 where you cost your team the title, that horrible choke up 0-2 where you lost the title s19, and getting subbed out and benched S18 and S17 contributing next to nothing from the pine.

Lol, you're one of the worst basers in the history of this game, your opinion is worth next to nothing. You choked horribly in the 2015 TWDT-B Finals under, dying to Heaven's same burst over and over and over despite me telling you he was going to do exactly that, and unable to anti-camp corner campers and simply dying in the corners oblivious like the trashcan spider you are. Then you got torn to pieces in the 2016 TWDT-B Finals as I put on a masterclass in terring.

I won the S20 Finals in terr, and I was a beast S21 as well. You and Tanzu can run around spamming how bad I am and making up complete lies, but this is what my chat looked like after the basing finals:

I'll take the opinion of the best players on both Finals teams over a sociopath and a pathological liar who couldn't spider to save his life and has repeatedly choked in almost every final he's ever played.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Not going to read your trash picture because I don't care about that at all and EVERYONE KNEW I THREW that TWDT-B finals game when we played together with zidane because I hated you LOL. It was the most obvious game of a person throwing that game to the opposing team, I remember zid even screaming at me in PM about it. I thought you knew too lol, now you do?

I mean the only times I know that I got subbed out was last season and the season before on pandora when my computer and joystick broke a week before sweet in finals(I remember this because mcvicar makes fun of me about that day to this very day) and amp being subbed out because he was in Hawaii for a wedding..is that the one you were referring to? Now lemme rephrase that, I am the only person in this game who plays with a joystick and could make a case of playing very well vs the good javs in the game we have today. Keyboard dominates joystick btw..

Not to mention, I am somewhat the best jav to ever play the game and I know you have a hard on for Ease and all...pull up his stats again, please I beg you so we can all laugh LOL. The things I have done in seasons when this game had 600+ population and games mattered, no one even came close. I dominated Ease during our era, zidane was irrelevant, stayon -- well idk where he was during that time but he wasn't a jav. So no, please bring up the past scores and subs and all that..don't care in 2016..

Move it along, don't reply back, and enjoy running another twdt season...goodluck.
                1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                1:Zidane> congrats man
                1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Pretty sure 4/6 caps passed on the amazing beam package lol, maybe it's not that good?

I can't imagine bellflowers getting a single minute of play time at 7* but if caps all want his ratings changed speak up. I don't care at all and I'm 100% sure og don't care

Comment

LOL Rough trying to pass off his horrible performances as throwing, now I've seen everything.

If you actually did that, you're a bigger joke than I actually thought. Not terribly surprising from someone who would be diagnosed as a sociopath within 2 minutes of entering a doctor's offices considering you lack any form of human empathy, you're dead inside, and the only joy you get out of life is trying to make others miserable.

You've always been, bar none, the biggest piece of human shit I've ever encountered online, which is saying something considering how many toxic trolls there are.
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
                      Lol claus is the same guy 2 seasons ago who changed Iron's jav stats from 7 to 6 star to benefit the team he was on(zid's)...These ratings are a joke, league is corrupt, and he only makes changes if it benefits the team he is on.
                      yo clause is the same guy Last season who allowed my team's #1 pick "zidane" aka his butt buddy. To refuse to play for my team, so he could be traded to clause's team. Corrupt??

I believe it went something like this, im guessing!

Ogron> damit! Mene Gene picked you before i could. Just refuse to play I'm running this league I'll just get you traded to me by corruption!

Zidane> Ok,yeah good idea! Send me a dik pic later.

And my team got fuked out of its number #1 pick, and they went and won twdt-b. #CORRUPTION
                      Last edited by olde; 09-29-2016, 08:35 AM.

Comment

hello, can i join this thing? i will not show for bd because job next day and maybe some javelin games will be ignored.

tia (thanks in advance, courtesy of ghb)
                        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                          hello, can i join this thing? i will not show for bd because job next day and maybe some javelin games will be ignored.

tia (thanks in advance, courtesy of ghb)
                          Hey Jones,
                          Absolutely! I'll sign you up
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by olde View Post
                            yo clause is the same guy Last season who allowed my team's #1 pick "zidane" aka his butt buddy. To refuse to play for my team, so he could be traded to clause's team. Corrupt??

I believe it went something like this, im guessing!

Ogron> damit! Mene Gene picked you before i could. Just refuse to play I'm running this league I'll just get you traded to me by corruption!

Zidane> Ok,yeah good idea! Send me a dik pic later.

And my team got fuked out of its number #1 pick, and they went and won twdt-b. #CORRUPTION
                            You got good memory. Baratheon was going 0-0-6/7 after the worst draft ever a captain could do, so changing rules mid-season and approving a bad trade was the way to be "relevant" after so much drama with my trade.

So let's just enjoy and hopefully no one is bothered. People just wanna have fun not deal with bipolar behaviour, due to an extreme nerdy condition : desperation to win something meaningless.

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                            As I said, I wasn't here to start beef, but your attempts at diverting the attention towards my harmless comment and away from everyone else's complaints just makes this more suspect. Either way, it's not worth much more discussion. The rest of the league is well-ran and I'm sure it will be fun.
                            This is pretty obvious and sums it up quite nicely. It's the perks of hosting well hosted tournies. Allows you to ignore and hide between the rain drops of the good work that is done, while it's still possible being one of the saddest weirdos to ever grace the Trenches.
                            Last edited by Stayon; 09-29-2016, 12:31 PM.
                            Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                            Your friend,
                            ​​Papi
                            ​​​​​

Comment

All of u stfu. no one gives a fuk about what any of you have to say in regards to anything in this thread. Let it be clear, im not defending ogron, he needs to stfu and stop feeding these forum trolls and the rest of u need a better hobby than to type these essays that no one gives a fuk about.
                              1:waven> u challenge
                              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                                All of u stfu. no one gives a fuk about what any of you have to say in regards to anything in this thread. Let it be clear, im not defending ogron, he needs to stfu and stop feeding these forum trolls and the rest of u need a better hobby than to type these essays that no one gives a fuk about.
                                Couldn't care less if you don't wanna read. But you're here...reading.

You have a family right?

It stops being a "troll", when people meddle between something they shouldn't. That's all I have to say
                                Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                                Your friend,
                                ​​Papi
                                ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X