X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite food?

I'm going to have to say fried catfish.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/a...sh-recipe.html

Anyone else have some home grown favorite foods?

Or your favorite dessert?
    And no i'm not talking Twix here.

Like coffee ice cream?

Pho #extras
    President of ?Go wbduel
    Hero of ?go Bug
    Trivia Master of ?go pub
    M3 student doctor (MD/MBA)
    Fide Candidate Master 2262 elo
    Solved over 600 evil sudokus (avrg time 6 mins)
    Future Trenchwars Sysop 2050
    Returning Dec 2017

Comment

Eggplant parmigiana
      (Pandagirl!)>(ph)>12 is just right

"In the end it's all a friendly competition" - qan 11-10-2016 04:13 PM 0-2016, 04:13 PM

Comment

pizza, jalapeno+pineapple, any meat

poboys, catfish/shrimp,etc

and asian food cuz its what im best at cooking, altho my cajun game is getting strong
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
          pizza, jalapeno+pineapple, any meat

poboys, catfish/shrimp,etc

and asian food cuz its what im best at cooking, altho my cajun game is getting strong
          Well I eat only Microwaved Foods and Eat out of cans I open with Can Openers and then jab a spoon or fork in

here is what the best TV-Dinners are:

http://www.amys.com/products/product-categories/entrees

And heres the best canned fruit that is like deli fresh cut fruit in the plastic containers, not anything like the classic common soggy Fruit cocktails you know of:

(Aldi Tropical Fruit In 100% Fruit Juice)
          http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GmVQiJyaf9...0/IMG_2929.JPG

I also pour Granola or Cereal in a bowl with Water if i dont have Vanilla Soy or Coconut Milk

Im about 95% vegetarian of the non-vegan type and will use the tuna and crackers kits or just eat tuna out of a can like a cat because of being low on protein & a need at the times I do that.

Granola is better than Cereal, it might as well be called "Extra High Quality Cereal" because thats all it is.

In order to assure i dont have any nutritional deficencies from my diet of a Depressive-Dysphoria-Syndrome person, I take Natures Way Alive Max Potency

Im known to be excellent in finding and knowing what products have the great Price-To-Quality Ratio, and Natures Way Alive Max Potency is one of these

Its Price on amazon is an AMAZING FLUKE, because it varies between $18 and $22.50ish on Amazon, you see the next cheapest sources right behind amazon have it for $35 dollars and its retail, i believe, is $59.99

It has around 95 incgredients in it, i get the version with iron. theres one with iron and one without. the one with iron contains 6 mg of Iron Chelate per tablet.

I do not take the normal regular dose of three tabs a day (theres so much stuff in it they need thre large tabs to constitute a daily dose). Instead I have 1 a day, sometimes two. This saves me even more money

Look ANYWHERE and you wont find it lower than 35$ Except amazon -- this is a major fluke, i dont know how they are able to sell 180 tabs of Alive Max for $29

Hands Down, the alltime great Price-To-Quality Ratio in supplements or " general multi's "

AHHH that forum rule i have to rehost pics and not link to someone elses bandwidth is extra work, but i mirrored a pic on imgur; of Alive Max to avoid CONFUSION !!

But heres a picture of Alive Max Potency which IS NOT THE SAME as Alive you see in stores. This is Alive Max Potency. Its different :

LOOK at this for twenty 20 bucks :

Comment

cooking and enjoying good food can be extremely therapeutic. It takes time, but once you've gained enough experience it is an amazing life-long asset. Sure as fuck beats eating out of cans.
            I just wish cooking hadnt become hipster from all those fucking t.v. shows. Cant even claim to enjoy cooking anymore without seeing those "oh he's another douchebag who watches masterchef" look in peoples eye. No fucknuckle, I was a masterchef before masterchef.
            (Pandagirl!)>(ph)>12 is just right

"In the end it's all a friendly competition" - qan 11-10-2016 04:13 PM 0-2016, 04:13 PM

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
              Well I eat only Microwaved Foods and Eat out of cans I open with Can Openers and then jab a spoon or fork in
              i cant breathe
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                i cant breathe
                I recommend then you get treatment for your asthma and sociopathy, so you can stop being a little short breath bitch who is at least mildly autistic if not more.

Comment

i made mans sig....im so honored yo
                  4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                  4:BigKing> what did i do???
                  4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                  4:BigKing> ???? why though
                  4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

I like to cut my catfish with a duel action saw

Comment

Hummus Mmmmmmmm

Comment

Don't use canned chickpeas, they don't taste as good.

Also, anything without chickpeas is not hummus.
                        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post

just eat tuna out of a can like a cat because of being low on protein & a need at the times I do that.
                          water yew dewin bud
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Leland

Comment

here lately ive been fuckin around with pork loins, ive tried grillin em smokin em and just baking them in an oven. its hard to fuck up a good pork loin, they are idiot-proof

***waits for kthx to appear***
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                              X