26 Minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 26 Minutes

I messaged Vys and asked if he was interested in starting a new squad, as it is quite apparent that there's not many teams other than Evil and Wreck bding each other all day. This entire idea of making a new squad was to increase TWD activity. Vys set up the squad and as I went to go apply for it, I noticed there was a 26 minute waiting period since I joined GOAT. So I did a ?help call to see if TWD staff could help me get this 26 minute timer lifted so that I can help save the game with vys. I waited patiently for some staff to help this zone and get it done like I've had it done so many times over the years. But oh no, in comes tough guy here named 'Markmrw'. Mr. TWL killer himself, to deny me the reset. Not that I was too bothered, as I had a number of other staff members in mind to help save TW and get the reset done.

Now, this is when staffers lack knowledge. We are really hitting rock bottom in population and there's still a lot of players who want to help this games activity. Is it really worth it to have competitive players trying to HELP uplift the zone in beneficial ways get treated like that and end up having to just quit this game for a 26 minute wait? It's times like this I wonder if I'll even be around to play TWL this upcoming season. Absolutely pathetic.
    Last edited by Best; 10-07-2016, 07:13 AM.

26 minutes... spoiled brat
    President of ?Go wbduel
    Hero of ?go Bug
    Trivia Master of ?go pub
    M3 student doctor (MD/MBA)
    Fide Candidate Master 2262 elo
    Solved over 600 evil sudokus (avrg time 6 mins)
    Future Trenchwars Sysop 2050
    Returning Dec 2017

Comment

Lmaoooo I so agree game is ran by shadowmere faggot and mark make Kado who has played a total of 2 months and knows nothing about this game ok with you best fam. I refuse to participate in twdt also.
      Geio> Down to chill and play that
      Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

the main problem our staffers have is that they lack the ability to use discretion when making decisions. im not sure what logic they use when enforcing some of these rules and especially when its as trivial as a 26 minute !resetname. stop being fking mallcops and do something that actually benefits this zone once in a while. simply pathetic.
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I've dedicated thousands of hours of this game, posted hundreds of threads on how to help this game. I've took time out of my busy schedule to train players at this game and I get what? shot down by stupid staff decisions. I'm done with trying to help this zone be competitive.
          What makes me laugh the most, is during this discussion with Beasty and Markmrw, there was a player who had logged into the game 4 times and played for 32 minutes, but they thought it would help the zone, stopping a new squad being created. I'm done with TWDT. There's not a sniff that I'm going to dedicate my Sunday to TWDT like I planned too. SVS Chaos zone can have that time, as I know staff aren't fucking retards over there and would over rule outdates rules in a dead game to keep their most competitive players logging on and competing.

Comment

Personally im friggin outraged lol ... this kind of stoof should not be happening in 2016

let them make a squad whenever they want !

Comment

Oh, how convenient the village mob comes out of nowhere to reply to this thread about a 26-min delay. Let's start rioting and looting over this matter of great importance.
              President of ?Go wbduel
              Hero of ?go Bug
              Trivia Master of ?go pub
              Returning Dec 2017

Comment

I'll be honest, I'm pretty shocked and outraged at this treatment of Best. I gotta support my fellow S20 Triple Crown Champion (#BurnBros) in this matter, and the Nazi regime of useless mods who keep these outdated rules in place simply to feel useful/important and lord some form of power over others because they're terrible at this game needs to end.

Vys is also a friend and legend, and the treatment of the MVP of the TWDT-D 2016 Winter Finals is pretty upsetting. People like Shadowmere constantly abusing their powers, stalking people in-game and abusing alias checks, and watching people as they type forum posts then messaging you about it, and hunting doublesquadders down in a dead game and refusing resets in desperate need of activity just screams of Aspergers-like social skills.

Best is trying to increase competition and activity in TWD and Staffs response is "eat shit and wait." Embarrassing.

#ImWithBest
                top 100 basers list

Comment

1. remove or reduce the 24 hr waiting period as I believe it was made during a time tw thrived and people would literally jump between squads after each twd. maybe an hour limit?
                  2. allow twdt squads to be created for ds'ing purposes
                  3. back the fuk off markmrw

Ty
                  1:waven> u challenge
                  1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                  Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

we would literally have 10 people playing twdt if they didn't play because they had to wait X minutes to join another twd squad and an op wouldn't speed it up....am I missing something here or is this the only reason for this thread?
                    1:waven> u challenge
                    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                      we would literally have 10 people playing twdt if they didn't play because they had to wait X minutes to join another twd squad and an op wouldn't speed it up....am I missing something here or is this the only reason for this thread?
                      The purpose of this thread is to make Markmrw feel bad over a trivial matter while he is stalking this page without commenting.

Although the time restriction is pointless like the limit requirements in ?go wbduel ?go javduel ?etc

The leadership in this game needs more common sense in making positive changes and accommodating the decreasing player base.
                      President of ?Go wbduel
                      Hero of ?go Bug
                      Trivia Master of ?go pub
                      Returning Dec 2017

Comment

Nothing against you tiny. Vys and me not showing until something is done
                        Geio> Down to chill and play that
                        Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

I would like to start by saying thank you to best and Vys for their passion on this matter, it shows that you guys do truly care about TW and keeping it alive. You care enough to share your opinion on the forums and are willing to stand up and be counted for what you believe will help the zone.
                          This may seem like a small issue to some, but it should be taken seriously as it has had a negative impact on some players experience, so it is the responsibility of the staff to listen.
                          I don't want to sit here and defend the decision taken in this instance, as clearly my judgment is being questioned, so instead I will take the opportunity to use the feedback in a positive manner.

As has been made clear by everyone who has posted the general opinion is that the waiting period for joining a squad is too long or possibly even worth removing all together. This is the first time I have come across this particular request and the decision made was questioned. This is an opportunity for us to make a difference to the zone, with the backing of the community these things can be changed as long as they are having a positive impact on the zone.
                          I have added this to the TWD proposal list, which means that it will be discussed between the TWD ops and in the upcoming TWD meeting.

Following the TWD rules to the letter is perhaps an outdated policy and should also be reviewed to allow for discretion depending on the circumstances.

It is appreciated when threads like this come up, as they force us (staff) to take notice, reflect on decisions and reconsider policies and rules.
                          The community should feel comfortable to challenge the rules or staff, and we as the moderators should take note and respect the opinions of the player base Staff should also feel comfortable to have the discussion with players and have the confidence to discuss and implement changes within staff.

I will also take on board the constructive feedback from you guys regarding my lack of knowledge in TWD matters, I will be re-reading the TWD Op manual to refresh my knowledge and will also make some notes/suggestions for the TWD Head ops and will discuss with them an updated version that is more appropriate to our current player base.

If anyone has anything that they would like to suggest or discuss with the community or staff you can post on the forums or speak to any of us in game and we will do our best to make sure the suggestions get to the relevant people and discussion forums.

This is a community game, run by its community, so we all have a say in how it should be managed.

<3 you all

p.s. If anyone wants to talk to me about this or any other subject feel free to contact me in game or send a PM on forums.
                          MRW

Comment

Could have saved yourself some time by simply admitting an error in judgment call instead of composing a TW-political rhetoric bullshit about zone improvement.
                            President of ?Go wbduel
                            Hero of ?go Bug
                            Trivia Master of ?go pub
                            Returning Dec 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Hero Lrim View Post
                              Could have saved yourself some time by simply admitting an error in judgment call instead of composing a TW-political rhetoric bullshit about zone improvement.
                              +1

Could have used common sense to begin with and prevented any of this from happening. Why risk people quitting in order to bring up flaws in our rules that everyone is already aware of? Few of the rules are terrible but not worth changing. Just use better discretion and iq and 99% of these issues would never come up.
                              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                              X