X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shadowqueer
    WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

You retards do realize that OP is regged here from 2003!!! How more shameful can you be, admins?! STOP THE RACISM AND FAKE MODERATION! REMOVE ALL MODS!!! STOP THE CENSORSHIP! We have many ships in the game, but censorship is NOT one of them! ><"

Read me at www.JamesKoss.com
      Chat us at http://tinychat.com/thedump

♪ ♫
      "If I call you a **g**, ain't nothing to it. Gangsta rap made me do it." ♫ ♪ ♪ 𝕿𝕳𝖀𝕲 𝕷𝕴𝕱𝕰

Comment

Originally posted by Mobey View Post
        Nice to see the staff still have their priorities right, silencing and banning anyone they can whilst the game is dying. Props to the ERs for still getting events going whilst the power tripping mods get their fix.

?go *****rdly
        why did shadowcunt have to enter the arena to ban you? couldn't you have gone to a different arena?
        3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
        3:45th President> do it
        kyler> who is 45th President
        nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Mobey View Post
          the word in question isn't even racist please go and google the world *****, it's not derogatory
          All I see is *****

"Your search - ***** - did not match any documents.
          Suggestions:

• Try different keywords"

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=**...BKuN8Qfz9ICgBg
          3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
          nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Comment

Somethin... along... the lines
            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
              Somethin... along... the lines

i killed you with a javelin single bullet in twlj and I got a 1-0 perfect rec.
              nah> donald j trump

Comment

Working...
              X