No announcement yet.

Borrowing - w/ updates, + !borrowme, !borrowlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeh I agree with heaven and omega. This will just be trial and error until a majority are satisfied.

Just to point out there seems to be a bug when both teams agree to borrow and a team doesn't add enough players, score remains 0-0 and if the same thing happens in the next game, score still remains at 0-0 when should be 2-0 or w/e.

Other slight things I would like to see happen, if both teams agree to for borrow first round then i don't think we need to request for it again every round like what we have to do at present. A team could be evil and decide not to agree for borrow 2nd round (even though the first round had borrowed players) for a sneaky win (if the team didn't have enough on their own) or to annoy the team. Also would b nice if when u borrow a player, u can add them in automatically for the remaining rounds (don't have to ask them again if they would like to be borrowed again)
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
      Just to point out there seems to be a bug when both teams agree to borrow and a team doesn't add enough players, score remains 0-0 and if the same thing happens in the next game, score still remains at 0-0 when should be 2-0 or w/e.

Other slight things I would like to see happen, if both teams agree to for borrow first round then i don't think we need to request for it again every round like what we have to do at present. A team could be evil and decide not to agree for borrow 2nd round (even though the first round had borrowed players) for a sneaky win (if the team didn't have enough on their own) or to annoy the team. Also would b nice if when u borrow a player, u can add them in automatically for the remaining rounds (don't have to ask them again if they would like to be borrowed again)
      Haven't heard about that first bug; will have to check it out.

Regarding the second, thought that was fixed! Damn. Gonna have to check it out again. Sorry about that... assumed since I didn't hear anything that it was resolved with the attempted fix.
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
        Yeh I agree with heaven and omega. This will just be trial and error until a majority are satisfied.

Originally posted by qan View Post
        Haven't heard about that first bug; will have to check it out.
        LOL there's no bug, no worries Qan. That was vs the team I'm on, and we were trying to get Wreck to play with 3 rostered players, so before the last second, I specced to keep forcing another round and buy time for Wreck to get a 3rd player, hence why both teams forfeited with just 2 players in and we had two 0-0 draws, and eventually a 3rd, 4th and 5th rounds actually being played.

Was fun seeing Fork get paranoid!

What Fork said on the "2nd" bug though is legit and I agree, the commands should be done once and not be repeated on the 2nd round to ask permission.
        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
        Your friend,
        ​​Papi
        ​​​​​

Comment

OK, appreciate it, saves some time, heh. I'll check out why borrows aren't sticking between rounds though.

Ah, cool, was a simple error. Should work after next TWD restart.
          "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
            LOL there's no bug, no worries Qan. That was vs the team I'm on, and we were trying to get Wreck to play with 3 rostered players, so before the last second, I specced to keep forcing another round and buy time for Wreck to get a 3rd player, hence why both teams forfeited with just 2 players in and we had two 0-0 draws, and eventually a 3rd, 4th and 5th rounds actually being played.

Was fun seeing Fork get paranoid!
            O I had no idea lol, I was doing too much to notice (call it panic that I was about to fk it up for my team x 3 while on stream). Noone wanted to be borrowed . Anyways rip paladen.
            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Borrow system updates, + !borrowme/!borrowlist

Quick update on some tweaks and additions to the borrow system.

• !borrowme allows players to add themselves to a list of players to be borrowed. PM to TWDBot, specifying the league (dd/jd/bd) and it adds you to the list. The bot will PM you when borrowing is enabled in a match. !borrowme is valid for 1 hour, but you can redo it as often as you like.
              • Squads looking for players to borrow can type !borrowlist dd/jd/bd to see a list of players currently online who want to be borrowed. PM them directly to recruit. When you enable !borrow you may have seen this reminder.
              • New !borrow games and players using !borrowme now show up on chat=borrow
              • Borrow games should now show correctly across the TWD site (msg me if they don't)
              • You can now enable borrowing and add new borrowed players at any point during the match

Comment

Borrowed games should now show on a player's Recent Games list, with a (borrowed) tag and listing both the squads playing. May be other abnormalities, so let me know if you see anything.

Comment

please implement these following changes to make it easier on us players and thanks once again qan.

allow abbreviations for the commands because it becomes tedious and annoying.

example:

!borrow = !b

!acceptborrow = !acb

!approveborrow = !ab

!approveborrow pineapple express = !ab pin
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                    please implement these following changes to make it easier on us players and thanks once again qan.

example:

!borrow = !b

!acceptborrow = !acb

!approveborrow = !ab

i got no idea what any of that means
                    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                    3:45th President> do it
                    kyler> who is 45th President
                    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post

example:

!borrow = !b

!acceptborrow = !acb

!approveborrow = !ab

The names can already be done without typing the whole name, just like how !add works.
                      Major Crisis

Comment

!b's already in but I just added the other two. Good call.

Comment

!what
                          Leland

Comment

!ware
                            4:BigKing> xD
                            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                            4:BigKing> what did i do???
                            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                            4:BigKing> ???? why though
                            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

actually i never experienced the whole-new-list-every-time-i-refresh thing. it's always like this for me..
                              palisady plastikowe

Comment

!ing
                                3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                                3:45th President> do it
                                kyler> who is 45th President
                                nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Working...
                                X