Currently testing player borrowing, albeit in a pretty basic state. This allows caps/asscaps to borrow anyone who is TWD-registered, including members of the other team, players who are not squadjoined, etc.
- Both sides must use !borrow. This enables borrowing, and disables both squad and personal ratings changes (for the time being)
- !borrow <name> to initiate a borrow request
- The player must !acceptborrow
- Once the borrow is accepted, the bot will inform you that the player has joined the squad for the duration of the game
- You then just !add them as normal
- To stop borrowing a player (such as if someone from your squad comes on and you want to give the other squad a player back), do !borrow <name>
Questions to think about:
- How many people should you be able to borrow for a game? At the moment it's 1 for dd/jd, and 3 for bd.
- Should there be any limit on how often players can be borrowed?
- Should players with a higher rating cost more to borrow? If so, how is the cost determined, and how is it paid? Do squads get points that refresh every day, week or month? Do they have to pay using spacebux, incentivizing pub and event play?
- Should squad ratings be changed in games with borrowed players? A percentage? How much, and based on what?
- Should player ratings change in games with borrowed players? %?