Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Psychotic Shit From Shadowmere/Board Documented!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're going to have a racism rule you might aswell just include everything that might trigger or offend anyone ever. Add a transgenderism rule please. Shadowmere is a faggot so I'm surprised he hasn't added a homophobic rule yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobey View Post
      If you're going to have a racism rule you might aswell just include everything that might trigger or offend anyone ever. Add a transgenderism rule please. Shadowmere is a faggot so I'm surprised he hasn't added a homophobic rule yet.
      So punish everyone?
      There are VERY few words that can earn you a ban basiclly everyone knows them OP even got warned before the ban was put in place. Trenchwars is the most chill place where you can say mostly what ever you want because most of us have been playing over 10 years now. Like mod said this isnt the place to fight a ban and to be honest it just makes op look worse. OP if you had just tried to have a civil talk with shad i'm positive he would have heard you out.
      People talk shit all the time post videos <me mostly> and generally give others shit its why I love this game because you can throw it right back at em or HEY just ignore them.
      360 mins is nothing you should have just gone to bed and let it slide learned something and chilled out. Rather now your going to have a tag among mods. Mods do this for free for everyone's benefit give them some slack.

I dont know if thats a new handle or not but i'll assume it is 2 months doesnt give you the right to judge the mods, and if it isnt your first handle well no respect I dont like ppl who play under a bunch of diff handles.
      The ban will be over by today so just chill out.

Comment

Originally posted by Reel View Post
        raizin, your argument that comedy is racist is ignorant and offensive to any sensible person.

Do you go to stand up shows and tell off comedians for being offensive? Do you attack your friends for making offensive jokes? Do you never tell offensive jokes?

In SubSpace, if we can't laugh together, we can't play together. That's a basic rule. Even little boys know that.

Obviously, you raizin, and your fellow power-tripping mongers shadow and board don't play with anyone. You play people. Psychotic fascists.

ALEX JONES http://www.infowars.com/
        Lol this guy just linked Alex Jones. Must be a moron.

And loool Board 'it's not 6 hours'
        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Board adjusted the initial ban of 360 minutes, to 30 minutes. So when he says it's not 6 hours, he was being correct.
          8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Mobey View Post
            They do have LGBTQ one, but they don't enforce it. Or at least were trying to put it in when I was there.

I am offended when people use articles in their sentences, like 'a' and 'the'. @TW Staff, allow rule plz.
            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by raizin View Post
              Board adjusted the initial ban of 360 minutes, to 30 minutes. So when he says it's not 6 hours, he was being correct.
              Question is.. did he reduce it before or after he told Reel that 360 minutes are not 6 hours?
              Trench Wars Player

Comment

hello, new players. priitk wanted strict rules against using the N-word. he is paying for the server so just stfu
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

There are many veteran players who are against this rule. See Mobey's forum join date, retard. It's older than anybody else in this thread.

NO, he changed the ban time only AFTER I complained PUBLICLY (forums), and not before he posted that response! He changed it twice, in shame, knowing how wrong they are.

The submods (subhumans) obviously don't care that the community and game are dying, and don't mind hastening its death. All they (shadow, raizin, board...) care about is powertripping. OBEY US OR ELSE! ONLY WE DECIDE! Regardless of logic. I have made a personal address to Beasty, as he's allegedly overseeing them.
                  Read me at www.JamesKoss.com
                  Chat us at http://tinychat.com/thedump

♪ ♫
                  "If I call you a **g**, ain't nothing to it. Gangsta rap made me do it." ♫ ♪ ♪ 𝕿𝕳𝖀𝕲 𝕷𝕴𝕱𝕰

Comment

Saying the n word almost guarantees a warning or silence, racist or not. This is how to is. Even if u type ni the moment a game completes and people say gg afterwards, it's very risky. It's not the end of the world, enjoy the game while it still lasts but now u know not to say the n word at all costs. Move on.
                    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

My second hate thread in 4 years as a ban op, and it's because I lowered a guy's silence lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Last follow up, I was unaware of your forum posts, I don't get on hardly at all, as to me saying it wasn't 6 hours, I had assumed he had a 60 minute silence and confused it for 6 hours. After his 2nd reply I apologized to him for my mistake, lowered his ban AGAIN, then politely informed him the escalation effect still stays. As Jones said, this matter isn't in our hands to change.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reel View Post
                          There are many veteran players who are against this rule. See Mobey's forum join date, retard. It's older than anybody else in this thread.

NO, he changed the ban time only AFTER I complained PUBLICLY (forums), and not before he posted that response! He changed it twice, in shame, knowing how wrong they are.

The submods (subhumans) obviously don't care that the community and game are dying, and don't mind hastening its death. All they (shadow, raizin, board...) care about is powertripping. OBEY US OR ELSE! ONLY WE DECIDE! Regardless of logic. I have made a personal address to Beasty, as he's allegedly overseeing them.
                          You'll have to excuse Board; he spends his days devising new methods with which he secures his home so it doesn't fly away.
                          Trench Wars Player

Comment

The n-word? Dude, people getting silenced and banned for saying legit words, like:

This is all entirely in your hands, no excuses. You choose to enforce a wrong rule; just like every cop out there. You are the SS version of the WAR ON DRUGS. And you claim to do it for all the right reasons. If it's wrong, simply don't do it, don't support it. You can mod without being language-police.

♪ ♫
                            "If I call you a **g**, ain't nothing to it. Gangsta rap made me do it." ♫ ♪ ♪ 𝕿𝕳𝖀𝕲 𝕷𝕴𝕱𝕰

Comment

Jones has the right of it... PriitK's rule is that he doesn't want the n-word used. He controls the zone server. That one is hard-line and can't be argued with. There's a little more wiggle room on other issues, but we can't actually budge on that part.

Originally posted by Reel
                              TWO, if you're going to police racist slander against Africans, then you MUST police racist slander against ALL OTHER PEOPLE. I'm a Jew, not religious, and the amount of Jew hate is top notch - I mean overwhelming! But it is not at all policed. That is exactly the definition of racism; when not all peoples get equal treatment.
                              While we recently removed all non-racial and non-anti-semitic words from the obscene filter, the rest still remain on obscene. The bots may not auto-trigger a report from all of those words, but racism and anti-semitism, particularly against an individual who's identified a certain way, are certainly still against the rules. If you're offended and would like a mod to step in, please use the ?cheater command. Otherwise, I'm not really sure what there is to complain about in this respect, for you, personally. (Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you would prefer it remains as it is, where possible anti-semitism is not auto-reported, but it can still be reported manually? If you'd like we can certainly talk about the merits and disadvantages of widening the net of terms that trigger the auto-report function. We've had it much wider in the past.)

If the speech doesn't have a victim - is not an actual assault, then it shouldn't be punished. THIS IS AKIN TO PUNISHING WEED SMOKERS.
                              Substance use and abuse is a true victimless crime. However, the term victim isn't reserved solely for victims of murder, physical assault or rape. You can still be a victim of sexual harassment, a victim of stalking, a victim of fraud, a victim of theft, burglary and robbery, and a victim of hate speech, yes. The fact that we can have this conversation undermines the position that the words have no power. People are still seriously disturbed by some kinds of speech, whether it's racially charged or not. Does that mean the speech should be banned? Perhaps, and perhaps not. Is it fair? Probably isn't fair either way, no; banning it undermines liberty, and leaving it free undermines a feeling of safety and comfort for some people. I don't really see a compelling reason to stop enforcing silences for public racist speech yet, though ... the amount that it disturbs some people seems disproportionately large in respect to the amount of enjoyment you could be getting from a pretty uninspired, milquetoast kind of humor.

Originally posted by T-Raw
                              I can't private message whatsup my "***" to my *** in a PRIVATE message?
                              Private messages between players have never been subject to staff moderation. Player to staff PMs used to be subject to moderation, but now you can call a mod all the racial slurs you want in PM and nothing will happen. (Try it! It's been that way for about a decade, I think.) Also, VERY IMPORTANT: NO moderator can read private messages between two people. Those are sent completely securely; only you and the recipient can read it.

For this reason, screenshots/logs are considered fairly flimsy evidence, as they can be easily faked. The exception here is when a pattern can be established, particularly from multiple sources. We also don't police private ?chats, though we do enforce rules on official zone chats. So please feel free to use whatever language you like in your PMs between friends, and on your chats. But for the time being, please keep it off of the public channels, or else risk being warned and/or silenced for violating the rules.

Originally posted by Reel
                              Oh, it's starting to all make sense. If you're going to watch a fringe show, at least take a look at something that attempts to break down media manipulation, rather than simply creating an alternate version of it that's arguably even more distorted. AJ is just as bad for your poor, tired brain as CNN and Fox News. Maybe give No Agenda a try: http://www.noagendashow.com
                              "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                              -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan
                                Jones has the right of it... PriitK's rule is that he doesn't want the n-word used.

So y'all just put the blame on PriitK. Where is he? Why is he not conversing here? I NEVER see him in-game. Anywhere.

And again, this is beyond the n-word. Even similar sounding legit words are being assaulted! Ridiculous! The least PriitK could do is explain himself publicly, reneging on his mistake. Otherwise, let him transfer the game data to another veteran that will host it, with donation money from other veterans. I would even pitch in, just to see this nonsense over with, and the game restored to freedom.

♪ ♫

Comment

Working...
                                X