Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK I wasn't here, but banning a guy for needing to sleep seems stupid. Seems like there is a lot of personal agendas in this thread. Think it was handled pretty well - rip healt :*(
    TRENCH WARS BILLIONAIRE
    (THX TO CHEECHOO/JURASSIC/EKKO/CUBONE27/BOMBED/SPOOKEDONE/AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK/GENERAL CHANG/LF/SPRACKLE/TEMUJIN/MERCEDES)
    PRO FESTIVAL BUYERS:HAWTHORNE/PUREOWNAGE
    AND OFC DUEL2 PARTNER CRIPPLE

Comment

Shad wants to get rekt playing on another team just like when he ditched Cobra to get 2-0'd in LJ finals. Fine with me

Comment

Because you, myself and everyone knows that's bullshit.
        Week 1 he had absolutely no issue about playing any games. As a matter of fact he played all of Sunday week 1 except basing but he knew he wasn't going to start.
        Now from the draft, to week 1, up until week 2 never ONCE did he mention to anyone about his "work" schedule.
        Week 2 came around and he had a shit attitude the first DTD game. He was doing bad, and got into it with Pressure. For really no reason. He negged and left. Never showed up for any other matches, did not communicate with anyone, nothing. Like really? This is the second year he's done this shit.
        Not to mention he's a second round fucking pick. That's a huge hit towards mortal.
        If he wants to complain about work schedules he should've said something the three weeks he was on the team.
        I work 60-80 hours a week and as a matter of fact I wake up at 2 PM to play DT on Sunday. After DT finishes at roughly 6, I suck it up and I work a whole midnight shift (10-14 hours) depending on how busy it is. Sunday is actually my monday. And I'm willing to bet I have a much tougher job than SHADOWMERE does but that's besides the point here. If I had an issue with my job and showing in the three weeks I'm on the team I would've said something.
        Anyways I can really give a fuck less if I get Sika or Domi as a benefit from this it doesn't matter. I don't care if my team benefits or not.
        The point is discipline and fairness.The point is stop letting this shit happen. Look how much fucking work it took for everyone involved in this league over one person.
        The point is to make an example.
        But whatever. Do whatever you want.
        FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
        #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Efhat, Ogron and captains knew of my activity before draft date. That's why my activity was set at 4.
          Why I was chosen as a second round pick I have no idea, nor did Ogron or Tiny - both wondering it the moment it happened. Just because I'm a second round pick doesn't change the facts and shouldn't put any more pressure or responsibility on me to show. It just doesn't work that way.

I'm not sure who you think I am as I played for Paddington last year, all year and there hasn't been anything remotely similar to this case in the past with my regard.

I have zero clue what happened within the team after I went to bed, nor did I have any influence over being put off the team or in FA, so please don't try to blame that on me either. Healt himself admitted him quitting wasn't because of me.
          I actually woke up Monday morning with a whatsapp message from one of the captains asking if I'd play for their team if they picked me from FA. I was going to respond "I'm not in FA. Wrong number?" before I read the forums.
          3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
          3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
          3:i.d.> da fk is that?
          3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
          3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
          3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
          3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
          3:Shadowmere> LOL
          3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
          Shadowmere> Rofl
          Up in ya !> With his feet
          Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
          Up in ya !> l44t feet
          Deft> l44t f44t*
          Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
          Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Alright.

I would like to know why is Shadowmere being moved to the Free Agency Draft in the first place? I see absolutely no reason to do this move as you should treat Healt and Rough of the same value. They are both excellent javelins, but do not have as much value elsewhere. They are decent at best in basing, and neither are good enough to justify using in the warbird leagues. Thus, removing Healt and replacing him with Rough would have been enough to keep the team healthy. I do not really support moving Shadowmere to the free agency draft as it screws up Mortal who would most likely not have used their second round pick on Temujin.

It goes without saying, but as a reminder you are not allowed to boycott being on a team or force trades, and thus no one should ever be sent to the free agency after being drafted. I doubt Shadowmere has done anything like this in the first place, but as a friendly reminder -- for all the players -- when you are drafted on a team, you make damn sure to play if you happen to have the time.

You are essentially forcing Mortal to pick Shadowmere again if they want to have a value pick which wastes their turn as they still need him in javelin and warbird, and thus they can't pick a good baser which they also lack in.. seems weird.
            Last edited by Turban; 10-19-2016, 03:53 AM.

Comment

ya im not sure what the purpose of dropping shadowmere to free agency serves. its not a punishment if he gets a fresh start somewhere else and it really doesn't help mortal either since they lose a top player. just swap healt for rough.
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

lol rough and healt aren't even close to being the same value are you guys stupid? what an insult to rough, that would just be rewarding mortal for having a cap who quits

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowmere View Post
                  Efhat, Ogron and captains knew of my activity before draft date. That's why my activity was set at 4.
                  Why I was chosen as a second round pick I have no idea, nor did Ogron or Tiny - both wondering it the moment it happened. Just because I'm a second round pick doesn't change the facts and shouldn't put any more pressure or responsibility on me to show. It just doesn't work that way.

I'm not sure who you think I am as I played for Paddington last year, all year and there hasn't been anything remotely similar to this case in the past with my regard.

I have zero clue what happened within the team after I went to bed, nor did I have any influence over being put off the team or in FA, so please don't try to blame that on me either. Healt himself admitted him quitting wasn't because of me.
                  I actually woke up Monday morning with a whatsapp message from one of the captains asking if I'd play for their team if they picked me from FA. I was going to respond "I'm not in FA. Wrong number?" before I read the forums.
                  Stop. now since u showing that u are capable of communicating with other ppl atleast here in forums, PLEASE explain me few things.

1. Why didnt respond to any of my pms during this whole TWDT thingy? and then I tried to get other ppl to pm u about my questions but they hardly got any answers either. how fucking old are you? you are grown man not a fucking teen and u giving ppl some silence treatment. I AM SO SORRY, if I tked u on javduel 2004 or if I called u a nerd in ?go mario, 2007. jesus fucking christ, get over it. you supposed to be "role model" in here bcuz u are in lead role in staff and u are one of the most childish ppl in here. SILENT TREATMENT? Really? yea, I did that to my mom when I was 8 years old.

2. about last sunday, lets please stop this nonsense about "guy just went to bed". MAYBE he went to bed I dont know BUT AGAIN u never said anyone a word about sleeping/bed. WHY couldnt u say "hey healt, sorry I really need to sleep I got work tomorrow" instead you have bad game, you rage at freqchat and said literally "I will NOT play with Pressure again" thats all you said before u left to private arena and never responded to any pms again. So u literally said that u will not play with certain players in Mortal anymore to me that is "refusing to play" not going to sleep.

3. when I was drafting I was really trying to pick best players instead of thinking "who I had beefs with". I really thought u'd be mature enough to put our history of beefs behind and just play the fucking game. I was trying to be nice to you the whole time, but it was impossible because you wouldnt say a word. when I tried to talk to u via other ppl I heard u said "im not here to make friends or please any1" lol wtf? dont worry, no matter how many pms u answer to me we will never be friends. but normal people can still communicate regardless of their issues. its easy to come here 2 days after and give the best fucking reasons in the world about why u left. so in future cases if Shadowmere rages in freq chat and tells u he wont never play with some player again it just means he went to bed. weird fucking way to say it but.. w/e

4. like ppl above have said putting Shadowmere to FA is huge disservice to the league because once again you are showing players that you can get to FA and new team if u just act certain way. and I totally agree with turban that I shud be replaced with Rough and Shadowmere shud remain in Mortal. Seems pretty weird to me if guy just "went to sleep" and thats why he is in FA now (think twice before u go to bed during TWDT, u might be in FA when u wake up.)

Comment

Next sunday is going to be hilarious. You got Papi's word on it.
                    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                    Your friend,
                    ​​Papi
                    ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
                      Next sunday is going to be hilarious. You got Papi's word on it.

Stayon> rejoining Paladen after Mortal dies.

DKM
                      Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by KneX View Post
                        Stayon> rejoining Paladen after Mortal dies.

DKM
                        lolol you Paladin Knight. I'll still go back when DT ends but this Mortal boat crumbled fast so I had to pick a new home, but this time I'll just have alot of new homes in the next weeks. I'll take over your bedroom and toothbrush when I feel like..and better watch that tone or I'll get Kado to expell you from the apartment last case scenario.

Focus on the essential...next sunday popular justice will be served.
                        Your friend,
                        ​​Papi
                        ​​​​​

Comment

lolol you Paladin Knight. I'll still go back when DT ends but this Mortal boat crumbled fast so I had to pick a new home, but this time I'll just have alot of new homes in the next weeks. I'll take over your bedroom and toothbrush when I feel like..and better watch that tone or I'll get Kado to expell you from the apartment last case scenario.

Focus on the essential...next sunday popular justice will be served.
                          LoOl. Mr dookieman aka Mr choker is talking. 5-10. U ever gonna win?
                          Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by KneX View Post
                            LoOl. Mr dookieman aka Mr choker is talking. 5-10. U ever gonna win?
                            5-10 and 3 tks + 4-10 + 7-10 and one piss poor spider game, to be even more correct!

When I was going home, all I thought about was on how powerfull the clash with you would be, because TW is a sick emotional place for strong warriors. That mentality of mine is a reflex of what happens when you only have 3 people ever who started and won more finals than myself or how to beat this game 13 years ago, in June 2003...7 months after starting in pub.

I just like the grind and the LOL'S, I have my first white hairs to go along with my beautifull face, leave me alone man LOL I can't even do the splits anymore.

Yes Majie, the hype is real for me. Now the good question is...should I root for you in 2017? It worked for Bigmon in 2015, Siaxis 2016...

I'd love to see a friend with a huge goofy smile after recieving a TWL medal on that podium! Shadow will make sure the medals have the finnest quality of gold....

I didn't have gold medals Majie, take advantadge bro! It was just fake copper for me, back in the day.
                            Last edited by Stayon; 10-19-2016, 08:57 AM.
                            Your friend,
                            ​​Papi
                            ​​​​​

Comment

I agree with turban/cres/healt here. I dont really see a valid reason for him being dropped to FA. When you say all captains agree'd with these terms its not 100% true. If remember correctly, I agreed to let Rough replace (C) in Mortal.

I dont see this hassle being balanced and I can't help to think someone has vested interest here.

PS. Shoutouts to mr papi and all his papitos around TW.

PSS. Rough loves this game and will show every week.
                              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

5-10 and 3 tks + 4-10 + 7-10 and one piss poor spider game, to be even more correct!

When I was going home, all I thought about was on how powerfull the clash with you would be, because TW is a sick emotional place for strong warriors. That mentality of mine is a reflex of what happens when you only have 3 people ever who started and won more finals than myself or how to beat this game 13 years ago, in June 2003...7 months after starting in pub.

I just like the grind and the LOL'S, I have my first white hairs to go along with my beautifull face, leave me alone man LOL I can't even do the splits anymore.

Yes Majie, the hype is real for me. Now the good question is...should I root for you in 2017? It worked for Bigmon in 2015, Siaxis 2016...

I'd love to see a friend with a huge goofy smile after recieving a TWL medal on that podium! Shadow will make sure the medals have the finnest quality of gold....

I didn't have gold medals Majie, take advantadge bro! It was just fake copper for me, back in the day.

My day already good when u go 5-10. No need for a medal!
                                Major Crisis

Comment

Working...
                                X