Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shadowmere should not be allowed to play in this league this season for the antics he pulled but like I said many times before, Shadow was on thunder with these clowns and they will never ban the guy, go figure. He pretty much crippled an entire DT team and I do not want to hear that Mortal is saved and blah blah blah. I don't know how this team really is but judging by the chat I am not sure if the players are even wanting to play or show up --- the newer players from what I can tell from chat seemed concerned about the season and playing because of what happened with Shadow and Healt leaving the team behind. I thought this is what TWDT was about, the newer players joining the vets and actually having fun.

Now, I wasn't really planning on playing or let alone participate until playoffs but I heard what happened to Mortal and decided to step in and help the team(yeah I know, I am a toxic player right? Sike..) The league is a joke and rightfully so lol but I will show up and play regardless.

Also, from what the posts I saw before -- I am 100% a better jav than Shadowmere and Healt COMBINED & it's not even close....I am pretty much the best jav to ever play the game with Ease being a close second so let's stop the comparisons people lol. Also, if someone can tell me who is on team Mortal that would be great as well LOL --- Someone trade us that guy named Kado too.
    Last edited by Rough; 10-19-2016, 11:00 AM.
    1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
    1:Zidane> congrats man
    1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
    1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
    1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by KneX View Post
      My day already good when u go 5-10. No need for a medal!
      Majie Dookie

Originally posted by Rough View Post
      Also, from what the posts I saw before -- I am 100% a better jav than Shadowmere and Healt COMBINED & it's not even close....I am pretty much the best jav to ever play the game with Ease being a close second so let's stop the comparisons people lol. Also, if someone can tell me who is on team Mortal that would be great as well LOL
      The sense of relief when this man joined Team Mortal was huge, even bigger than when Steam came to TW. "I'm saved"...that's what I thought.

The dinossaur has spoken. Bow down everyone, you filthy peasants!
      Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
      Your friend,
      ​​Papi
      ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
        it screws up Mortal who would most likely not have used their second round pick on Temujin.
        Rough is replacing Shadow, and correct me if im wrong, I believe rough has gone top 2 rounds multiple times before in draft. Temujin is replacing healt, and pressure has been assigned as captain. Don't exaggerate to dramatize the situation please.

Originally posted by Turban View Post
        You are essentially forcing Mortal to pick Shadowmere again
        Mortal can not pick shadowmere again as this was discussed in the captains chat while we solved this problem. All the captains agreed to the changes, decisions, picks, moves, and bans. Many of you are now grasping at straws to appease your own agendas and or hatred for ogron, shadowmere, healt and other things im not listing or forgetting....etc. I believe most of this turmoil falls on healt for A) picking someone he knows irl and hates him, thus causing assumed dissention from lack of communication and causing all this drama from he said she said. B) Not paying attention as a cap to activity

I didn't hear any of you idiots pushing for bans when I was forced to trade roiwerk as he refused, or Best (we made up and r bros now) who cost me twdtj finals because he refused to sub while I started lagging, or 3 players making a thread about not playing twdt , or children also making a thread retiring from Avengers. Where is all my support? Please allow me to drop players for FA picks..... or.......I can take what I have and do what I have to do, or take the chicken shit way out and quit, and have all my bros whine for me. You guys are lobbying for shit that's not changing, move on.

Decisions have been made, problem has been handled.

p.s.

Trade offer might help

Vys/Geio/Children/Olde

for

temujin/siaxis/Oder/Ready

(Official Offer)

I believe all trades are approved by calculator, except one, which would short me, which Im ok with.

that being said, pick up hulk in FA and you have 3 top lineups. Think instead of whining
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post

p.s.

Trade offer might help

Vys/Geio/Children/Olde

for

temujin/siaxis/Oder/Ready

(Official Offer)

I believe all trades are approved by calculator, except one, which would short me, which Im ok with.

that being said, pick up hulk in FA and you have 3 top lineups. Think instead of whining

Offer rejected.
          1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
          1:Zidane> congrats man
          1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
          1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
          1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Rough is replacing Shadow, and correct me if im wrong, I believe rough has gone top 2 rounds multiple times before in draft. Temujin is replacing healt, and pressure has been assigned as captain. Don't exaggerate to dramatize the situation please.

Mortal can not pick shadowmere again as this was discussed in the captains chat while we solved this problem. All the captains agreed to the changes, decisions, picks, moves, and bans. Many of you are now grasping at straws to appease your own agendas and or hatred for ogron, shadowmere, healt and other things im not listing or forgetting....etc. I believe most of this turmoil falls on healt for A) picking someone he knows irl and hates him, thus causing assumed dissention from lack of communication and causing all this drama from he said she said. B) Not paying attention as a cap to activity

I didn't hear any of you idiots pushing for bans when I was forced to trade roiwerk as he refused, or Best (we made up and r bros now) who cost me twdtj finals because he refused to sub while I started lagging, or 3 players making a thread about not playing twdt , or children also making a thread retiring from Avengers. Where is all my support? Please allow me to drop players for FA picks..... or.......I can take what I have and do what I have to do, or take the chicken shit way out and quit, and have all my bros whine for me. You guys are lobbying for shit that's not changing, move on.

Decisions have been made, problem has been handled.
            I can clearly see from this post that u didnt even bother reading the earlier posts. You totally missing the whole point lol.

and as for blaming me as a captain. TWDT shud be the league where u can pick whoever u feel like will help ur team the most. not about who might have personal beefs with some1. and as for "not watching" activity. his activity hasnt been the issue either more like his behaviour and things he has said and the actions he did. Like I said above u totally missing the whole point we been discussing in here. maybe read again and then do another post. nothing personal, love you Kyle.

btw, you tried very hard to get me to trade Shadowmere to you so I understand why you would like to see him in FA

Comment

Originally posted by Healt View Post
              Stop. now since u showing that u are capable of communicating with other ppl atleast here in forums, PLEASE explain me few things.

1. Why didnt respond to any of my pms during this whole TWDT thingy? and then I tried to get other ppl to pm u about my questions but they hardly got any answers either. how fucking old are you? you are grown man not a fucking teen and u giving ppl some silence treatment. I AM SO SORRY, if I tked u on javduel 2004 or if I called u a nerd in ?go mario, 2007. jesus fucking christ, get over it. you supposed to be "role model" in here bcuz u are in lead role in staff and u are one of the most childish ppl in here. SILENT TREATMENT? Really? yea, I did that to my mom when I was 8 years old.

2. about last sunday, lets please stop this nonsense about "guy just went to bed". MAYBE he went to bed I dont know BUT AGAIN u never said anyone a word about sleeping/bed. WHY couldnt u say "hey healt, sorry I really need to sleep I got work tomorrow" instead you have bad game, you rage at freqchat and said literally "I will NOT play with Pressure again" thats all you said before u left to private arena and never responded to any pms again. So u literally said that u will not play with certain players in Mortal anymore to me that is "refusing to play" not going to sleep.

3. when I was drafting I was really trying to pick best players instead of thinking "who I had beefs with". I really thought u'd be mature enough to put our history of beefs behind and just play the fucking game. I was trying to be nice to you the whole time, but it was impossible because you wouldnt say a word. when I tried to talk to u via other ppl I heard u said "im not here to make friends or please any1" lol wtf? dont worry, no matter how many pms u answer to me we will never be friends. but normal people can still communicate regardless of their issues. its easy to come here 2 days after and give the best fucking reasons in the world about why u left. so in future cases if Shadowmere rages in freq chat and tells u he wont never play with some player again it just means he went to bed. weird fucking way to say it but.. w/e

4. like ppl above have said putting Shadowmere to FA is huge disservice to the league because once again you are showing players that you can get to FA and new team if u just act certain way. and I totally agree with turban that I shud be replaced with Rough and Shadowmere shud remain in Mortal. Seems pretty weird to me if guy just "went to sleep" and thats why he is in FA now (think twice before u go to bed during TWDT, u might be in FA when u wake up.)
              1. he has u on ignore and you knew this im sure

2. pressure is a baser and shouldn't be playing with him? and we all know shadow not showing up for base. Part of being a cap, dealing with personalities....not quitting

3. You are responsible for your drafts and the chemistry alone.If you pick poison players that argue, don't whine to get other people to back you. We all (captains) have the same or more problems.

4. yes, bow out as captain and make your team better by rough filling in. haha. You can blame urself for this situation that you picked and you have, or had rather. I also recall offering you vys/children for him at beginning (better wb comparable jav).You chose this and the pieces have been picked up for you.

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
                Offer rejected.
                Haha

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Originally posted by Healt View Post
                  I can clearly see from this post that u didnt even bother reading the earlier posts. You totally missing the whole point lol.

and as for blaming me as a captain. TWDT shud be the league where u can pick whoever u feel like will help ur team the most. not about who might have personal beefs with some1. and as for "not watching" activity. his activity hasnt been the issue either more like his behaviour and things he has said and the actions he did. Like I said above u totally missing the whole point we been discussing in here. maybe read again and then do another post. nothing personal, love you Kyle.

btw, you tried very hard to get me to trade Shadowmere to you so I understand why you would like to see him in FA
                  read up^ am slow typer

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

1. he has u on ignore and you knew this im sure

2. pressure is a baser and shouldn't be playing with him? and we all know shadow not showing up for base. Part of being a cap, dealing with personalities....not quitting

3. You are responsible for your drafts and the chemistry alone.If you pick poison players that argue, don't whine to get other people to back you. We all (captains) have the same or more problems.

4. yes, bow out as captain and make your team better by rough filling in. haha. You can blame urself for this situation that you picked and you have, or had rather. I also recall offering you vys/children for him at beginning (better wb comparable jav).You chose this and the pieces have been picked up for you.

1. no I did not know this until it was too late.

2. doesnt matter what Pressure is he cant refuse to play with certains players thats not how this works lol?

3. Yes, im responsible in my draft but every player is responsible of their own actions in game. Once again this is not about him being poisonous. There is huge amount of poisonous ppl in game and 90% still can be delt with like normal human beings.

4. how does it help me if Rough filling in? Im not even playing the game anymore. Rough could have easily been captain from a beginning. I was 2nd in FA list because I was 2nd lowest overall star player amongst the captains so now u crying bcuz they getting stronger cap? u just dont understand. I'd blame myself if I did something to Shadowmere to make him act like this, but I didnt. What you doing here is trying to say like its ok to let ppl act this way. You making it sound like everyone in league is allowed to pick and choose who they playing with in TWDT. and with all those trade offers u just doing huge disservice to league by giving poisonous ppl way out and awarding them for being idiots. I disagree in about everything you said so lets just agree to disagree

I seriously feel like u dont even understand the points other ppl been making here.
                    Last edited by Healt; 10-19-2016, 12:03 PM.

Comment

For all of those who actually think Shadow harmlessly fell asleep, this is really what happened:

- We were losing games in TWDT-D, Shad was 3-7
                      - I did a ?help call asking who an alias was
                      - Shadowmere raged: Shadowmere> Pressure stop spamming fucking chat. (???) Shadowmere> After today I will not show up to games when Pressure is online.
                      - Shadow left game and didn't play for the rest of the day

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                        For all of those who actually think Shadow harmlessly fell asleep, this is really what happened:

- We were losing games in TWDT-D, Shad was 3-7
                        - I did a ?help call asking who an alias was
                        - Shadowmere raged: Shadowmere> Pressure stop spamming fucking chat. (???) Shadowmere> After today I will not show up to games when Pressure is online.
                        - Shadow left game and didn't play for the rest of the day
                        Code:
                        T        Pressure> !myfreq are you fucking DUMB staff
                        T        Pressure> o
                        T        Pressure> woops

T        Pressure> YO MORTAL
                        T        Pressure> LETS FKN GO
                        T      Shadowmere> Be quiet for once in your life.
                        T        Pressure> FK THESE FGTS
                        T        Pressure> LETS GO
                        T        Pressure> FK CURSE
                        T             Rab> professionalism mode enabled
                        T        Pressure> NO MERCY FK THEM

*Insert irrelevant ?help call here*

T      Shadowmere> Try playing when Pressure is spamming the screen
                        T        Pressure> dont blame me you had 6 deaths before i did a ?help call
                        T      Shadowmere> No I didn't

T        Pressure> Shad stop dying
                        T        Pressure> ur at 7 dude slow down 111!!

*Watched the whole game to the end and visited TWDTD for a view of Power vs Silence.*
                        Asked Markmrw if he can find a replacement for me hosting the two games I had volunteered for in the next 2 time slots since I was going to sleep.

As for why I'm being dropped to FA I guess here's the answer:

Code:
                        P (Pressure)>yo you fucking suck lol we're dropping ur ass
                        P (Pressure)>no wonder cobra won lj finally, u weren't on team, get smoked in finals 2-0 ez newbie
                        Last edited by Shadowmere; 10-19-2016, 12:20 PM.
                        3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                        3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                        3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                        3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                        3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                        3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                        3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                        3:Shadowmere> LOL
                        3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                        Shadowmere> Rofl
                        Up in ya !> With his feet
                        Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                        Up in ya !> l44t feet
                        Deft> l44t f44t*
                        Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                        Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

I didn't spam once during game, but it sure is nice to see you grasping at straws and incriminating yourself by publicly admitting that you refused to play.

The game was lost and you started getting trolled the second you said you would stop showing up. In other words, " T Pressure> Shad stop dying T Pressure> ur at 7 dude slow down 111!! (LOL) was said after you decided to quit on your team for the rest of the season. But of course, you don't publicize that quote (the most important one).

I PM'ed you re: being dropped (LOL @ that last quote, forgot about that) after the decisions were made by TWDT staff and other teams. Throw some time stamps on these quotes for context instead of trying to frame them into a fake sequence for your own benefit.

Originally posted by Shadowmere View Post
                          Asked Markmrw if he can find a replacement for me hosting the two games I had volunteered for in the next 2 time slots since I just told my team I quit and decided I am done playing games for them this season.
                          Fixed.

Tbh I've been pretty neutral about Shad playing/not playing this season, but based on him trying to displace the responsibility for his actions on Sunday I'm starting to feel more inclined to push harder for a full-season ban, especially considering that I had personally been banned from playing in previous seasons strictly based on personal issues with the league op, whereas this is a direct violation of the rules.
                          Last edited by Pressure; 10-19-2016, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Pressure logging on now?

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Come back!

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Game was lost?

Pressure, you yourself said "-4" right after I was out, much after those logs. Also Continuum doesn't provide time stamps. Otherwise I'd gladly give them.
                                Also the order of things seems mixed up for you.
                                3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                                3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                                3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                                3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                                3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                                3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                                3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                                3:Shadowmere> LOL
                                3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                                Shadowmere> Rofl
                                Up in ya !> With his feet
                                Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                                Up in ya !> l44t feet
                                Deft> l44t f44t*
                                Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                                Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Working...
                                X