Borrow games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borrow games

Last night not a single staffer was online to restart ?go base when 30 people were in the arena, so borrow games came in handy because Stayon and I just started a BD and made it 8v8 and brought all of the ?go base players to the game to play. Was very useful. This thread isn't to shit on staff for one of the biggest fuck ups in ?go base history (I have never been in a position where there were no staff members online to get a ?go base started in the past 15+ years of playing, tbh this is completely unacceptable, but whatever).

Anyway, why aren't borrow games posted on the TWD site? Of course, the statistics shouldn't contribute to the real rankings, but the games should not only be advertised as ongoing, so that offline players can log in to potentially serve as a borrow player, but the statistics and win/losses should also be posted for fun. Just don't let it count towards your TWD rankings.

The ​no staff members online to start a ?go base game​ thing should definitely be addressed btw.

saw your name and knew this would be shit.

Although he has a point
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
      saw your name and knew this would be shit.

Although he has a point
      Contradict yourself any more?
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

+1 thread am dis witness n borrowir
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

once again...have 30 ppl in javduel and some faggot named "whitelivesmatter" keeps capping and adding nobody...did about 500 help calls and 0 staff online to help
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
            once again...have 30 ppl in javduel and some faggot named "whitelivesmatter" keeps capping and adding nobody...did about 500 help calls and 0 staff online to help
            Seemed like everything was fine when I came in. If that triggered it, for the next time; I can get there much quicker if you don't flood staff with "500" (not far off, the estimate) help calls so I don't need to get rid of them before I can work on the other issue.
            3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
            3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
            3:i.d.> da fk is that?
            3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
            3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
            3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
            3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
            3:Shadowmere> LOL
            3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
            Shadowmere> Rofl
            Up in ya !> With his feet
            Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
            Up in ya !> l44t feet
            Deft> l44t f44t*
            Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
            Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

you came in after he had ruined 2 javduels

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                Contradict yourself any more?
                I know him pretty well, just winding him up
                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

I know him pretty well, just winding him up
                  You know me? Who are you...??? Alias? That post before, sigh, so rude. Can't stand trolls like Dicko. Someone ban him from forums and game.
                  Last edited by Pressure; 10-27-2016, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Hi all

Thankyou Pressure for your post, there has been much discussion over the last couple of days about our staff activity at different times. We are actually trying to recruit people to cover the USA night time periods as we are lacking in people at that time. If anyone is interested in applying for staff you can either message the dean (Beasty) or fill in the staff application form here - http://www.trenchwars.org/index.php?v=staffapplication

Qan is still working on the TWD stats and player borrowing updates.
                    The website will soon show the games played with borrowed players.
                    TWD team rankings will change at 66% of the normal value where borrowed players are used
                    Personal player rankings will be at the normal value in borrowed games.

To give you an idea of time frame the aim is to have all of the updates live in Novemeber

Much love
                    MRW

Comment

Originally posted by Markmrw View Post
                      Hi all

Thankyou Pressure for your post, there has been much discussion over the last couple of days about our staff activity at different times. We are actually trying to recruit people to cover the USA night time periods as we are lacking in people at that time. If anyone is interested in applying for staff you can either message the dean (Beasty) or fill in the staff application form here - http://www.trenchwars.org/index.php?v=staffapplication

Qan is still working on the TWD stats and player borrowing updates.
                      The website will soon show the games played with borrowed players.
                      TWD team rankings will change at 66% of the normal value where borrowed players are used
                      Personal player rankings will be at the normal value in borrowed games.

To give you an idea of time frame the aim is to have all of the updates live in Novemeber

Much love

Recruit zidane, the guy loves this game and hasn't logged off in years...he could be very beneficial and crucial part of the zone for javduels, wbduels, and go base events.
                      1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                      1:Zidane> congrats man
                      1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                      1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                      1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

I'm not interested in becoming a staff member, but I would be happy to take responsibility for ?go base games if you grant me power to, and teach me how to, start them.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                          and teach me how to, start them.
                          Poor grammar; no need for the comma
                          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment