Week 4
    Week 5
    Semi-Finals
    Finals

You can find former articles from 2011-2016 here

TWDT-D

Curse vs. Terrorist
    50-39

Curse went from 'solid playoff contender' to 'unstoppable killing machine' as their #1 Free Agency pick allowed them to pickup tryhard-in-chief Ease, as he opened up his TWDT season with a mammoth 18-8, decimating the top-seeded Terrorist, ending their perfect 6-0 season in warbird.

Bram (10-4) showed superstar 6-Star abilities, leading a supporting cast of Attacks (8-7), Ricko (9-10), and Zizzo (5-10).

On the losing side, only Dreamwin (12-10) went positive, as Kado (9-10), Beanie (7-10), Okyo (6-10), and Turban (5-10) went into the red.

HOT: Ease (18-8)

NOT: Turban (5-10). Maybe if Turban wasn't yapping after every kill/death in Thunder chat he woulda done better, but Chatty Cathy's mouth was wide open enough all game that I tabbed out when someone walked by my screen out of fear they'd think I was watching the end of a Bukakke video the way he was getting rained on jaw agape.

---

Power
    vs. Mortal
    50-39

Apok (8-7) made his season debut, instantly having a big impact and winning 3 straight games in wb and jav, but the biggest story of the game was 7-Star Zidane going off in warbird, dropping a massive 16-7 to lead Power to the W.

Iron Survivor (12-10), Best (8-9) and Beam (6-6) rounded out the line, as they took the game 50-39.

Tripin (13-10) and Vys (10-10) were stars, but couldn't take down the 2-Seed as AFRI (7-10), Jebass (2-6), and Morph (1-4) were, as Spanish luminary Antonio Commelas y Cluet would say, "pure butt".

HOT: Zidane (16-7)
    NOT: Jebass (2-6).

---

Silence vs. Avengers
    50-47

Last Standing (19-9) put in a cyclopean performance, carrying Silence to a crucial victory that helped keep them in the race for a playoff spot, as Mythril (9-9), Commodo (8-10), Skepsis (8-9) and wbm (6-9) rode his coattails and hung on for dear life.

Equally desperate Avengers saw a herculean performance from 24 (18-10), but fell just short as only Geio (10-10) achieved parity, with Shadowmere (8-10), Tiny, and Olde negging.

HOT: Last Standing (19-9)
    HOT: 24 (18-10)

NOT: Olde (5-10). Another week, another Olde not where he cries in forums trying to deflect attention away from his terrible play. I went to HowAmIGoingToDie.com and it said there's a 38% chance Olde dies getting impaled on one of the 132 participation trophies in his room.

---

Terrorist vs. Silence
    50-28

Terror took out their loss to Curse on Silence, as Turban (12-3), Beanie (11-4), Okyo (13-9), Kado (8-7), and Dumbwin (6-5) smashed them to pieces.

Commodo, Last Standing, Mythril, Skepsis, squallFF8, and Welt all negged horribly.

HOT: Turban (12-3)
    NOT: Skepsis (2-6).

---

Power vs. Curse
    50-42

Curse's only defeat this week came to Power, as a pair of early Ease lagouts stymied their momentum, with only Attacks (11-10) and Ricko (10-10) heeding the call to action, whilst Bram (8-10), Zizzo (6-10), and JAMAL (6-8) were mediocre, leading the new It-Girl to fall by 8.

Beam (14-8) put in his second big performance of the season, ahead of another strong game from Apok (11-7) who led the push all game, with Cres (9-10), Iron Survivor (9-8), and Zidane (5-9) providing support.

HOT: beam (14-8)
    HOT: Apok (11-7)

NOT: Ease's internet connection in Florida, which is just a bunch of rednecks in treehouses across the swamps holding up tin cans connected by shoestrings, and goes down everytime one of their sisters bends over to tie their shoelaces.

I'm kidding obviously -- their shoes are Velcro. Shoelaces are for people with teeth.

---

Avengers vs. Mortal
    50-45

Geio (17-8) put in a colossal game, as he and 24 (14-8) carried Avengers, no thanks to the likes of Shadowmere (8-9), i.d. (3-5), olde (7-9), and Tiny (1-5).

Racka (13-10) finally went positive, as he and Tripin (10-10) were the only bright spots in a lackluster offense, as vys (9-10), Cripple (7-10), Kovalchuk (6-10) couldn't get it done.

HOT: Geio (17-8)
    HOT: 24 (14-9)

NOT: Tiny (1-5). Tiny continues to play where he doesn't belong, like LF at a park or within 500 yards of a school.
    Last edited by ogron; 11-01-2016, 10:34 PM.
    top 100 basers list

TWDT-J

Mortal
    vs. Terrorist
    50-40

Terrorist inexplicably lost a game against five players rated 7-Star or lower, embarrassing themselves with aplomb, as Dreamwin, Turban, Okyo, Beanie, and Viiru all negged.

Cripple (11-8) led Hellkite (10-9), Racka (10-9), Ready, and Morph to the W.

HOT: Cripple (11-8).
    NOT: Beanie (2-7).

---

Power vs. Silence
    50-31

Apok (11-6) and Zidane (13-8) led Power the victory in javelin, as the former Fierce captain continued to make his presence felt in both TWDT-D and TWDT-J with some stellar play, ahead of Iron Survivor (11-8), who continues to dominate both warbird and javelin unabated, and Omega Red (7-5), Raples, and uprise (3-0) with a super sub.

Bacon, Commodo, Last Standing, Roiwekr, Trasher, and voth train were all horrid, with none hitting more than 6 kills. Yuck!

HOT: Apok (11-6)
    HOT: Zidane (13-8)

NOT: Commodo (5-10). Like 'The Count' in Sesame Street's obsession with using number-shaped objects as dildos, Commodo needed this 1 badly, as his team is fighting for the final playoff spot, but couldn't clench it.

---

Curse vs. Avengers
    50-39

Curse continued its romp through TWDT, as Ease (12-8) and Shaun (13-8) took down Avengers by 11, ahead of JAMAL (9-8), Bram, maketso, and Zizzo.

24, Tiny, and JavSlayer approached parity, but Shadowmere (6-10) and fram (4-9) were awful.

HOT: Shaun (13-8)
    HOT: Ease (12-8)

NOT: fram (4-9).

---

Terrorist vs. Silence
    50-46

This was a tense, closely fought match, as turban (14-10), Okyo (12-9), and dreamwin (10-8) actually seemed interested in trying to win this time around, ahead of Beanie (8-10) and Major Crisis (5-9).

Roiwerk (13-10) returned to form, but despite good play from Last Standing (11-10), and a too little, too late sub from Commodo (6-5), aprix, Bacon, Trasher, and voth train were lackluster.

HOT: Turban (14-10)
    HOT: Okyo (12-9)

NOT: aprix (2-5). Nice aim, bro. I haven't seen this many Misses since Tanzu's family reunion, where a bunch of butt-ugly unmarriable women discuss why Siaxis has more dodges than a car dealership.

---

Curse vs. Mortal
    50-32

Ease (15-9) showed Terrorist how to beat a bunch of 7-Stars in jav, leading Zizzo (9-5), Shaun (9-6), bram (7-5), and JAMAL to the victory.

Cripple (11-10) continued to punch above his weight, but hellkite, morph, Pressure, Racka, Ready, and vys were all crushed into tiny bits, and re-sold as a chip snack.

"Glagnar's Human Rinds -- It's a buncha, muncha, cruncha humans!"

HOT: Ease (15-9)
    NOT: Ready (3-9). The way you spread your buttcheeks for Curse, the only thing you're Ready for a is colonoscopy.

---

Avengers vs. Power
    50-42

Avengers kept themselves on life-support with this win over Power, as Geio (13-5) and Shadowmere (12-9) led 24, Tiny, and JavSlayer to the W.

Apok (10-10) was the only player to hit 10, as Omega Red (6-10) was too busy TKing his entire team lobbing from Uranus, and Zidane was too busy getting TKed to do anything, and the 4 deaths to his own team definitely made POWER's chat a pleasure to read, so thanks for that, Omega! Iron and Raples were also in this game, but were held in check for once.

HOT: Geio (13-5)
    NOT: Omega Red (6-10, 3 TKs). My grocery store is Loblaws, and wish there were laws against the lobs you were firng, hopefully involving a guillotine. If I sold your skull as a head of lettuce in the produce aisle I doubt anyone would know the difference, because they both have the same amount of brain power.
    Last edited by ogron; 11-01-2016, 11:15 PM.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

TWDT-B

Mortal vs. Silence
      15:00-7:34

Cripple (114-42) continued his pugnacious rampage through TWDT-B, with a performance my Thesaurus would describe as Brobdingnagian.

Stayon's absence wasn't even noticed such is the domination of their overspiders, as Spezza (82-41) and trade acquisition Hellkite (75-38) didn't miss a beat, leading Tripin and Vys to the W, with Pressure (29-4) terring ahead of Oder (3.0 RPD) and Morph (2.9 RPD).

Trasher (92-38) and WBM (86-57) tried their best to keep pace, but Bacon, SquallFF8, and Lee couldn't manage the task behind Mattey (3.0 RPD) and Mythril (2.9 RPD), with a bevy of terrs in tow.

HOT: Cripple (114-42)
      HOT: Oder (3.0 RPD, 2 Teks)

NOT: voth train, in whatever ship he was in, doing whatever the hell he was doing. You're terrible.

---

Curse vs. Power
      15:00-10:57

Ease (107-61), Skatarius (104-53), and Zizzo (93-46) dominated over, as Power was outkilled by 100 for the fourth straight game, taking the game 15-11.

Bellflowers (80-42) proved a nice addition at the 7-Star, alongside Shaun (85-46) at the 6, with maketso (37-4) making his debut in front of Markmrw (3.0 RPD) and JAMAL (2.9 RPD).

Ra (93-66), M_M God (80-58), Apok, Cres, and Mr. Homo spidered for the losing side, with Ogron (37-11) playing ahead of Omega Red (2.8 RPD) and Zidane (2.7 RPD).

HOT: Ease (107-61)
      HOT: Skatarius (104-53)

---

Terrorist
      vs. Avengers
      15:00-13:35

Dreamwin (117-64), Beanie (118-80), and Turban (103-71) took care of business ahead of TJ Hazuki and Viiru, with Major Crisis (39-7) in terr and mcvicar (3.0 RPD) and nanto (2.8 RPD) in shark.

Avengers put up a good fight, with Zazerick (118-64) having a strong debut alongside Hulk (103-67) and Pavement, Henry saari, and Server, with Mikkiz (33-11) in ship 5 and porkjet (2.8 RPD) and 24 (2.8 RPD) in shark.

HOT: Dreamwin (117-64)
      HOT: Beanie (118-80)
      HOT: Zazerick (118-64)

---

Mortal vs. Power
      15:00-8:54

More of the Cripple Show, as he led all players with a retarded 120-45, completely decimating Power's spiders (0 teks tho, sup playa? Come at me, bro) as Spezza (81-52) and Hellkite continued to do damage ahead of Tripin and Rough, with Pressure (34-2) continuing to play well in terr ahead of Morph (2.9 RPD) and Rab (2.8).

Davy (90-57), M_M God (84-61), Ra (75-64), Mr. Homo, and Cres spidered for the losing side, with Ogron (35-7) in terr and Omega Red (2.9 RPD) and Zidane (3.0 RPD) in ship 8.

HOT: Cripple (120-45)
      HOT: Spezza (81-52)

---

Curse vs. Avengers
      15:00-8:18

Skatarius (110-33) continued his ascension to superstardom in spider this year, with no other player hitting 85, as he led Zizzo, Ease, bellflowers, and Shaun to the W over last-ranked Avengers, with maketso (34-3) in terr and JAMAL (3.0 RPD) and bram (2.6 RPD) in shark.

Pavement, i.d., Weaver, afghan, and Server got hammered in spid, with Mikkiz (18-8) in terr and porkjet and hulk in shark.

HOT: Skatarius (110-33)
      NOT: Weaver (59-60), who looked like Pinata filled with steroids in a baseball clubhouse.

---

Silence vs. Terrorist
      15:00-11:18

Silence showed signs of life in their quest to punch their ticket to the playoffs, taking down top-seeded Terrorist in convincing fashion.

Trasher (142-37) for 142 kills, as he led wbm (121-62), squallFF8 (93-50), Bacon, and waz to the W, with aprix (30-8) in terr, and Mattey (2.9 RPD) and Commodo (2.8 RPD) in shark.

Beanie (91-89), Turban (88-73), and Okyo (78-60) were held in check, alongside Tj Hazuki and Viiru, as Dreamwin (32-13) attempted terr duties in front of mcvicar (2.9 RPD) and rodney (2.7 RPD).

HOT: Trasher (142-37)
      HOT: wbm (121-62)
      HOT: Mattey (2.9 RPD, 3 Teks)
      Last edited by ogron; 11-02-2016, 12:19 AM.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

WB of the Week: Last Standing and 24
        Last Standing went postal against avengers, dropping an insane 19-9 to lead his team to victory. 24 continued another great season with a glorious 18-10, then followed it up with a clutch 14-8. Wowza!

Honorable Mention: Geio (17-8), Zidane (16-7), Turban (12-3)

Jav of the Week: Shaun and Geio
        A bit of a slow week in jav, nevertheless Shaun impressed with strong 13-8 and 9-6 performances to go 2-0 for the week, while Geio narrowly missed out on WB of the Week with a sumptuous 17-8, but gets a friendly bump from his multi-league performance as he dropped a sizzling 13-5 in TWDT-J to give Avengers a much-needed W. Kudos!

Honorable Mention: Cripple (11-8, 11-10), Apok (11-6, 10-10), Turban (14-10)

Baser of the Week: Trasher and Mattey

Trasher was an absolute monster in spider this week, unleashing a 142-37 to topple #1 seed Terrorist, along with a dagger-like 92-38. Mattey was also instrumental in this upset, laying down the law with a 2.9 RPD and 3 teks to go along with his 3.0 RPD in the previous game. Nice work!

Honorable Mention: Skatarius (110-33, 104-53), Cripple (120-45, 114-42)

Player of the Week: Ease
        Ease made his debut this Sunday, instantly propelling Curse to a soul-crushing 5-1 record, with the one loss being in a game he lagged out twice on go and had to be subbed out. His opening game was an 18-8 masterpiece in warbird, which he followed up with 15-9 and 12-8 performances in javelin, and finally going 107-61 and 74-39 as he remained undefeated for the day, putting the league on notice -- Curse is now a powerhouse.
        Last edited by ogron; 11-02-2016, 12:45 AM.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Player of the Week History

TWDT-D

Week 1: Iron Survivor
          Week 2: Beam and Racketeer
          Week 3: Okyo and Iron Survivor
          Week 4: Last Standing and 24
          Week 5:

TWDT-J

Week 1: Best and Zizzo
          Week 2: 24 and Turban
          Week 3: Zidane
          Week 4: Geio and Shaun
          Week 5:

TWDT-B

Week 1: Cripple
          Week 2: Davy and Zizzo
          Week 3: JAMAL and Cripple
          Week 4: Trasher and Mattey
          Week 5:

Player of the Week:

Week 1: Turban and Shadowmere
          Week 2: Iron Survivor
          Week 3: Zizzo
          Week 4: Ease
          Week 5:
          Last edited by ogron; 11-02-2016, 12:42 AM.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Standings

Congrats to Terrorist on becoming the first team to clinch a playoff spot, going 3-3 this week to remain #1.

Power, the #2 seed, is likely going to make the playoffs as well, but is still not mathematically assured of a spot, after a 3-3 outing.

Curse made the biggest gains, going 5-1 as newly acquired free agent Ease went off to clinch the #3 seed from Mortals hands, taking sole possession.

Mortal continued to dominate base with its insane spider line, securing a 3-3 record thanks to a pair of TWDT-B victories, as they sit alone at #4.

Silence managed a 2-4 as they remain in the #5 spot, two wins back of a playoff spot. They'll need a strong Week 5 to survive.

Despite a bevy of roster moves and trades, Avengers failed to make gains on the pack, going 2-4 and needing a 6-0 miracle to even have a chance at seeing the post-season, and remain the #6 seed.
            Last edited by ogron; 11-01-2016, 11:31 PM.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Reminder

Use the Metro Purple Fluid for best viewing of Hot or Not and forums in general -- everything else is cancer. Forums should look like this:

It takes two seconds to change: 1) Click 'Settings' top-right 2) Select 'Metro Purple Fluid' (or Metro ANYCOLOR Fluid) bottom-left
              Last edited by ogron; 11-02-2016, 08:15 PM.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Stats

TWDT-D

TWDT-J

TWDT-B (Spiders)

TWDT-B (Terriers)

TWDT-B (Sharks)

Last edited by ogron; 11-04-2016, 04:07 AM.
                top 100 basers list

Comment

Hot or Not is now complete -- enjoy!
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

Many thanks for this

Thanks to existing Curse heroes for stepping up yet again, and new additions Ease, Maketso and Bellflowers for making a impact and taking the weight off my shoulders with a great week across all 3 leagues.
                    Last edited by Attacks; 11-02-2016, 08:17 AM.
                    British> my 18th tomoz $$
                    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Ease gonna fk us

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                        Use the Metro Purple Fluid for best viewing of Hot or Not and forums in general -- everything else is cancer.
                        Maybe this should be the default
                        Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wirah View Post
                          Maybe this should be the default
                          n

da default style - dark is #1...black background very soothin 2 eye
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                            n

da default style - dark is #1...black background very soothin 2 eye
                            When new trenchwars.org site is up I'll create a forum theme that takes the best elements of Metro Purple Fluid but also matches the dark branding (you've seen the preview)
                            Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Working...
                            X