Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type captain is Zidane??.. for that matter what type person is he?? .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type captain is Zidane??.. for that matter what type person is he?? .....

So I have never squaded really with Zidane before but have been noticing he gets really emo when he loses.. like.. mean and angry and rude as crap towards people. I have been so dumbfounded the way he acts during TWDT I didn't even know what to say and held my feelings it in cause I didn't want to make waves during games. Tonight though I have to post a complaint because he has ruined TWDT for me, something I looked forward to participating in for a few months.

So this is how the story goes. Tonight Paladen was on a roll in twjd and we were actually doing pretty well and finally beat Wreck with a good line on both sides. We decide afterwards to play Evil.. and sure enough we slaughter them in the first round. I notice in Power chat everytime I kill Zid I see "Ugly Nerd" typed by him. I don't think too much of it. Maybe it is towards someone else. I hadn't even talked to him tonight... but it keeps happening and I realize he is directing this towards me. I at first joke and reply "Pretty Boy" back to him.. thinking it was in jest.. like I can take some trash talking but will respond back in a silly way. Well.. from there it got a bit ridiculously ugle and I am putting the log in.

3:zidane> ugly nerd
    Jessup> gg
    zidane> u guys r trash
    Jessup> gg
    3:Jessup> pretty boy
    3:Jessup> ez
    3:zidane> enjoy benchin dt
    3:Jessup> lol wtf is ur deal u creep
    3:zidane> ez eh
    3:zidane> fk otta here
    3:zidane> gtfo chat
    Jessup> this kid srs lol
    3:zidane> kid
    3:zidane> dont fkn kill me
    Paladen wins round 1
    Jessup> gg
    zidane> Keep smirking u trash can
    Jessup> :>>>
    zidane> Rdy this shit u trashcans
    Jessup> u need some positve vibes dude
    zidane> ur trash
    3:zidane> bad
    3:zidane> u bad
    3:zidane> as fk
    Evil wins round 2
    Jessup> gg
    zidane> i need a drink so bad
    zidane> u guys are dookie
    Jessup> who cares
    Jessup> coool story bro
    zidane> calm ur tits
    Jessup> u tell me to calm lol zid
    Paladen wins round 3!
    zidane> Trash
    Jessup> gt evil
    zidane> Cans
    Jessup> gg
    zidane> fell asleep mid rd
    3:zidane> jess
    3:zidane> enjoy benching for me
    3:zidane> grab a seat on my lap
    3:Jessup> zid ur a twat
    3:zidane> lol u can cord tho
    3:zidane> ok ?
    3:Jessup> how about i just not show up.. or ask to leave squad
    3:zidane> u can not show up
    3:zidane> thats fine
    3:zidane> lol
    3:Jessup> cause ur an idiot to be like this over a twd game
    3:zidane> ez tho
    3:zidane> dont cry to me later
    3:zidane> i gotta be honest
    3:zidane> im just fucking with u
    3:zidane> but srsly i wasnt going to add u either way
    3:Jessup> u insult me .. call me ugly then when i kill u u bench me on twdt cause we win ? what type loser are u
    3:zidane> ROFL
    3:zidane> ur benched cuz u won a dd?
    3:zidane> or ur benched cuz i was never adding in the 1st place?
    3:Jessup> i went 12-10 and 0-3 not too bad so far
    3:zidane> Ur right man................ i was dead set on playing u until this very DD
    3:Jessup> fine i dont care
    3:zidane> </3
    3:Jessup> hope u add urself in twdtd
    3:zidane> be nice man
    3:zidane> u getting too srs
    3:Jessup> ur a troll
    3:Jessup> i didn't do anything wrong and u go off on me, tell me to leave chat, say im axed .. and then i get upset and u turn tables.. hope ur happy
    3:zidane> lets kiss and make up ?
    3:zidane> what do u say ?
    3:Jessup> i say ur still trolling
    3:Jessup> obviously
    3:zidane> anyway

... so this is Powers Captain Zidane and I've seen him do this to multiple people on the squad in TWDT chat. What type captain acts like this.. wtf.. what type person does this to people too.. and on the same squad?? I fought back some I know cause I was pissed he was actually treating me this way and saying my TWDT season is over and I should leave chat and was off squad. I thought TWDT was supposed to be somewhat light hearted and fun league.. I didn't start this ..I had not even said hi to him or anything.. it is beyond odd to me and quite insensitive as people look forward to twdt a lot . If we were closer and I was being railed against it would be different as I know how to joke with people but I dunno this guy too well. HE was the one interjecting TWDT into the equation out of nowhere and honestly I feel my season is ruined. What an unpleasant experience. I strongly suggest Zidane not be a captain next year , there are much more mature people capable of running squads than he is who would treat their squaddies with respect. It's sad to me and now my rant is somewhat over sigh. to me the twdt season is all but over and I do think I could have helped this squad..
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

I love TW LOL 4th EDIT i cant type
    Last edited by zidane; 11-05-2016, 01:35 AM.

Comment

I LOVE DT
      Last edited by zidane; 11-05-2016, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Zidane said he's benching me rest of draft too so don't worry. He'll end up banning squad for people breathing in a way he didn't like. He's a v.good player but hes so disgraceful to his squad if he loses (as well as ogron) so all I do now is give it them back, the abuse u get on the chat is so ugly that it's become funny. Rip power 2016, if they lose this draft, it's because of the attitude of zidane/ogron causing players to react back or play bad coz their confidence is low. Apok got attacked last Sunday for playing 1 bad game although he played 3 really good games prior to this. It's just a game zidane, reality check bro.
        Last edited by Fork; 11-05-2016, 07:36 AM.
        1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

ALL ABOARD TERRORIST TRAIN WHERE ITS FUN AND COMPETETIVE FOR EVERY1!!! #TERRORIST2016

Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Lol im really not surprised, zidane does this to everyone that owns him in a twd game. He was probably drunk during this but still that should not be an excuse. Everyone has a choice to play or not play for a cap and i guess youve made yours

I imagine this is a watered down version of what his pilots go through in twl

Comment

I can't imagine what these two nerds did when they lost TWL lmaooo two major chokes, two major collapses.....classic zidane
              1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
              1:Zidane> congrats man
              1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
              1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
              1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

LOL this is good stuff

Im the only triple crown Captain (2x) i got more fans than kevin durant atm

Comment

From what I got this thread...stupid to start fights with twdt captain when you're already not a starter and not to be an ugly nerd

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                    LOL this is good stuff

Im the only triple crown Captain (2x) i got more fans than kevin durant atm
                    2016 bro, noone gives a shit lol
                    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Fork trying to bandwagon onto Jessup's train, except the difference is Jessup is actually nice and has a case, while Fork has been a whining, trolling, crybaby and a terrible teammate.

I've run two overwhelmingly positive TWDT teams (Baratheon 2013 and 2016), and tried to include as many people as possible in terms of play time, and I'm mostly positive on Power (with the exception of the occasional rage while basing), so your accusations run hollow.

Meanwhile, you've contributed nothing but ill will and resentment all year. You're in that magical Wiibimbo nexus of being neither nice nor talented, and you blame everyone but yourself.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                        Fork trying to bandwagon onto Jessup's train, except the difference is Jessup is actually nice and has a case, while Fork has been a whining, trolling, crybaby and a terrible teammate.

I've run two overwhelmingly positive TWDT teams (Baratheon 2013 and 2016), and tried to include as many people as possible in terms of play time, and I'm mostly positive on Power (with the exception of the occasional rage while basing), so your accusations run hollow.

Meanwhile, you've contributed nothing but ill will and resentment all year. You're in that magical Wiibimbo nexus of being neither nice nor talented, and you blame everyone but yourself.
                        I'm a terrible, whining, trolling teammate who isn't talented or nice. This attitude is exactly what i was talking about and makes my accusations actually solid. Cheers for that. #Power2016

Comment

lol fork
                          i could attach an image of a hand and a waterbottle but everyone knows what it looks like even without me attaching it

Comment

lol jessup u suck and only get added out of pity what did u expect to happen talkin shit to ur cap when u should be suckin his cock
                            Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by Steep View Post
                              lol fork
                              i could attach an image of a hand and a waterbottle but everyone knows what it looks like even without me attaching it
                              Lol did you mean milk bottle? because idk what's a water bottle got to do with anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X