Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot or Not -- Week 5 (including Regular Season Awards)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TWDT-D and TWDT-J write-ups are done.

Working on TWDT-B now.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Hot or Not Week 5 is complete -- enjoy!
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Nice write up 😀

I accept my NOT! I'd like to thank my mum and my dad (attacks) for helping me achieve this great honour
        MRW

Comment

I suck.

Cheers for the write ups as ever
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

missed both wb games due to EGDL .. luckily team was clutch enough to win.

#majorcrisis #terrorist2016

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
              your brains about as fried as their chicken
              Ok so up to now: I'm a terrible, whining, trolling teammate who isn't talented or nice AND now brainless.

Are you sure you don't put ur teammates down?

But nice efforts you've put into this league.
              1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

NOT: Heaven (28-5, 0 teks). Heav has terred in a soft environment, yet this muppet has only managed a 4.6 KDA for the season, with a measly 34 kpg. Man would get sacked quarterbacking the Puppy Bowl.

Thanks for the write-up!

Heaven likes to die a lot so he can practice the path from spawn to FR. Once upon a time, we were about to bd, after accepting the game heaven said brb 5mins "i gtg get my sister from soccer practice, its only 400m from my place np". Game starts. We proceed to play 5vs6 cause we thought heaven would be back any minute. 50 minutes later Heaven comes back "Sorry guys I got lost"
                Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Thanks for doing these Ogron, trying to replace you with Attacks was a clownshow

Comment

Originally posted by claus
                    One kill was the difference between Curse or Silence making the playoffs. Had Terrorist won at 49-49, Silence would have tied Curse with 13 wins apiece and Silence would have advanced due to their 4-2 head-to-head record. A game of inches!
                    oh man, that must suck considering hypocrit ate the last bomb or something.

thanks for the writeup!
                    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

LOL Dreamwin. Heaven is a muppet but I love him <3

Yeah Jones, Commodo is a great cap and Silence was a very good team, huge bummer they didn't make it, but not surprising given how active, stacked, and competitive all the teams were. It's not like Avengers was bad, inactive, or drafted poorly, either -- they were a good team with a lot of great players but they lost a lot of close games, and just fell a bit short. Tiny is a competent captain who had reached two of the three Finals only 8 months ago, taking home the TWDT-D title, and Commodo lost in the Semi-Finals last season and won a pair of titles in 2015 -- I think that's why both teams kept showing and fighting even in the final weeks, they hadn't fallen apart like Kamikaze last season, or like the bottom two teams do most years.

Appreciate it Afri, Ricko, Mark!

I'll maybe try to do some video/live commentary for the Finals in two weeks for anything my team isn't in. Mattey and Cripple did a great job casting the TWDT-B Finals last season, it would be fun to get something like that going again, and given that we're underdogs against an 8-2 team, it's definitely a strong possibility. We're quite elite in warbird and jav, but we'll see, Mortal is capable in both as well.

Porkjet has been eliminated, and he has video recording capabilities. I wouldn't mind being able to watch the Curse/Terrorist TWDT-B Semi-Finals since we play at the same time later on youtube!
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Lol Afri wtf are you talking about.
                        Twld was either I did Twld or no one did. I NEVER replaced Ogron or wanted to, but i'm glad I spent hours writing them so it was a joke.
                        British> my 18th tomoz $$
                        Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

This has been one of the most competitive/fun seasons of twdt I can remember. Each team was pretty well balanced overall and competitively, it was a ton of fun to be a part of. Thanks to MHz and Tiny for being captains and keeping the game fun as usual. No matter what happens in playoffs, cheers to the hosts/staff and everyone who has been participating.
                          help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                          help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Working...
                          X