Recording of my Voice doing Stream-Of-Consciousness Monolog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    I thought I'd share a fairly recent composition I did too .. I'm by no means an amazing pianist but ... this is my musicbox song heheh

http://vocaroo.com/i/s15elw7pq8GF
    well i love the sound of 6/8 -- the classic reference i give to everyone is when johnny come marching home

often people and bands try to do a cover of a song, and particularlly if they are programming it in a DAW not playing instruments -- they try to do it in 4/4 and have to alter it and it sounds funny, ill notice if something is in another time sig and use that instead. ironically i didnt do this with take me out to the ball game , i programmed that in 4/4 and theres a weird long space in one part of it, i now think its not in 4/4 .. hard to tell without a beat. ... take me out to the ballllll game... yeah that sounds 6/8 too

6/8 is used in marching music and the old armys with drums always drummed in 6/8... 6/8, when its more well pronounced with crazy ass in your face outstanding drum machines (as in stands-out, not as in synonym for excellent) anyways .. 6/8 when done in electronic music where the beat is more outstanding, has a very distinct sound compared to music where the 6/8 nature is more subtle -- jonny come marching home is between the two, its moderately strong on the 6/8 being heard "when johnny comes marchin' home, when jonny comes marchin' hoooomme" .. you got that 6/8 feel more out-standing there

whereas your keyboard playing is a more subtle rendition where people like me cant even tell the time sig, allthrough i have very sensitive hearing in all other ways and can see the color of music as a SYnaesthesia.

THanks for sharing -- so you are a keyboard player and know nothing of so-called DAWs whereas I do DAWs and cant play keyboard .. I think i played along in that vocaroo i posted a little, i used the Organ to play along in single note melody line -- my song is in Aeolian so i only have to worry about white keys on the keyboards. If theres two Scales/Modes I Love the most its Your stand A to A all white keys for one -- and the other is the indian scal which i dont know its name -- its the scale used in old goa music and of ..well a famous example for everyone would be Sonic the Hedge Hog -- Oil Ocean Zone

Ill reply a part II in a few minutes

Jessup I see you learned of vocaroo from me, here i also have for you is a site that takes mp3s and allows direct linking and does not change the bit raqte of the mp3s like SOundCloud, YouTube and Vocaroo does, it leaves the file how you upload it AND ALSO has direct .mp3 hotlinking

This is me using a synthic piano or piano sample as one insturment in a sound font kit, in FL Studio, in the year 2012, since i cant play a keyboard, but can program one, so to speak

http://mboxmp3.com/u/jibby.mp3

THe thing you played, was it you covering something or your original writing, the above melodies is my original creation not a cover of something. Not that theres a difference between the two i just ask to know.

EDIT MADE IN BOLD FONT: I clicked my own liunk, to Jibby.mp3, and the site appears to be temporarily down right now, here is Jibby as a Vocaroo:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Qf2ACCEWub

the other lead synth is a 303 emulator run through a Talking Modulator Formant Filter that makes Vowel Sounds.
    the drums are very generic and rushed
    heres an example where i work more on drums to not be so generic, my song Propinquity that was made right before Jibby, Jan 2012:

Propinquity, by Tone. (My Artist Name will be Synosia if I ever use one, so Synosia - Propinquity)

https://soundcloud.com/tone303/propinquity3

Propinquity is pretty good for me having this as a hobby where i go entire years without doing anything with it. FOr being a non-musician Aduio Sketching Hobbiest. Oy yoy yoyy! its a J SYnthesythizer., (hear very end of track to get the joke )

Jessup plays well !!
    Last edited by Tone; 11-15-2016, 06:32 PM.

Comment

wat the FUK is goin on
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Tone, I'm really impressed. You are throwing together amazing stuff!! No reason at all you should not pursue it in earnest some as the artist you have already become. Complex beats, cool layering. You're as good as any drum and bass, trance I've heard out here and I mean that. You can't throw stuff like this together without talent and being a musician/naturally inclined. The fact you can't play traditionally does not matter at all these days. Most dj's and synth bands can't play piano/keyboard that well in a traditional sense. Your mind is right with music and creativity and that is something most can not do, Knowing the tech side of things is the hurdle these days and you are far exceeding that right now. Great job. I love your stuff and I mean that. I did write the 6/8 piece I shared on Vocaroo ..yes it is my composition. Glad you liked it some I really want to start getting into computer based music though. I just need to start now and study up on it I guess . Enjoying your soundcloud stuff as I write this lol loved the Trench Wars one.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
          wat the FUK is goin on
          The question is.. Water U Waring :P
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Hey Jessup im about to post a new thread and show this all on youtube -- i pretyped before i saw your reply here so it mentions that I assume you dont know about DAWs but would be interested -- i see thats exactly what you said here.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, MR TOO LONG;DIDNT READ, GET OUT OFF HERE CRESSANT YOU FUCKTARD

Just Kidding Cresant seal, welcome, welcome, im glad you are here, this thread is talking about a music app for android and apple , jessups keyboard playing, my past music, and conspiracies, you are very welcome here, all TL;DR people are welcome -- Love and Light to all

Comment

Past life of Jessup lol

https://ia800500.us.archive.org/31/i...st_Impasse.mp3
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Hey THanks for your comments about my music

is this some metal you were in involved with?

This is what amplified Guitar Fused with 1990s goa sounds like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhvFM15svyk

Guitar begins a couple minutes into this track , id say stiull let it play from beginiing and let it build to the amplified guitar

BRB going to reboot into linux -- WIndows XP cant read my tablet and access it

Comment

Ya that was my last metal band I was in , I played bass for them heheh makes me laugh thinking back to that time but thought I'd show I have a very diverse background in the types of music I've done.. hardcore, metal, jazz, hip hop, go go, country, folk, irish and pop . Love all types I liked the Sun Project track. Always liked that sound of a heavy distorted guitar in electronic music.
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Ok i have the youtube posted in the other thread for you to see Caustic which is free for windows -- its a terrible flop, i screwed up this whole video badly and my voice sounds like as though im a combo of down syndrom and getting parkinsons disease

Metal is hard to digest I have to listen to yours again before i make another comment, im not hogging to show music, im really glad someone else showed their music, and I thought someone who was interested in learning more about the use of computers in music would end up in this thread

What i can give you right away is some freeware Mastering Software for windows so that anything you record in keyboard or other insturments can be mastered to sound better -- compressed and EQed..... Ill PM you here after sending this

C.O.N. Sequencer - Hypnotized is a really great track, and some ppl say you have to be tripping for this music

and just as epic and great is Infected Mushroom - Suliman

Fastforward to 3:00 min into this live performance concert (Semi-Live, all live electronic music is semi-live)

and 3:42 is going to have the mega-epic guiltar solo

Listen to that same track with clearer audio and me direct linking to the solo, this is a different youtube than the one embedded:

I have a #t=3m40s tag on this link so it takes u to 3:40 in, must listen, this is a quintessential Goa Style Melody Line done in Guitar -- and Goa Melody Lines are the most complexly groovy single note melody-lines since J.S. Bach. Im a very big Fan Of J.S. Bach's Keyboard Concertos, especially BWV 1053 and BWV 1052... Heres Infect Mushroom Solo w much clearer audio, go to 340 in if the tag fails to take you there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuZNLKTUlsY#t=3m40s

Oh i never heard this guitar song before but it played on me because of the stupid YouTUbe Autoplay thingy. and this sounds great like you would love it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4YvkZeLrjs

Comment

Ok so you did write the one you put on vocaroo , Greaat !!

Comment

Working...
                      X