Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the real....This is sad news.. sorry it came to this. Zidane does go to far trolling sometimes and every1 knows it. Thanks for the hard work you did on TWDT ogron. You are an awesome Terr.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Wanna know what calms me down? A nice cabernet sauvignon paired with cheese. Gouda or cheddar for example.
      1:panama> should i bake now
      1:Chief Utsav> bake what

cripple> 6'5" 250lbs bench 400lbs
      cripple> fight me
      cripple> irl

Comment

I appreciate some of the kind words.

I received a message from Heaven saying our team was down 0-1 in base and that Zidane wanted to apologize, so I logged on and decided to try to help them out.

Attacks, Commodo, and a few others have asked me to do the Hot or Not and finish out the season. I'll try to do so, although I have mixed feelings -- I'm a bit burnt out doing this 4 straight seasons (and two in one year), and I want a break from this game. I just always worry game will die if I don't run TWDT and there will be nothing to come back to, and I really enjoy playing the game.

If leagues are going to continue past 2016, someone else needs to step up and run the next TWDT, because I 100% don't have another one in me. I know I say that every year, but this season in particular, the captains were very reasonable and sane, way more so than previous years (especially props to Thix for doing a great job taking over), and I feel more drained than usual.

I'd be happy to help setting it up, but I need a break.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

you're a valued member of the community mate, chin up.

I also think the burning out could be a slight consequence of how the scheduling for planned leagues has been this year - TWDT at the start of the year, into a summer TWL then into an Autumn TWDT....this isn't the timing we've usually had and as we saw, the summer TWL turnout suffered due to it. Not sure how, but we need to actually look at when we want the leagues run and when would be most beneficial to run them....although it seems we could return to league normality now if we have a winter TWL and then a summer TWDT which would be.....8 months away?
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post

I also think the burning out could be a slight consequence of how the scheduling for planned leagues has been this year - TWDT at the start of the year, into a summer TWL then into an Autumn TWDT....this isn't the timing we've usually had and as we saw, the summer TWL turnout suffered due to it. Not sure how, but we need to actually look at when we want the leagues run and when would be most beneficial to run them....although it seems we could return to league normality now if we have a winter TWL and then a summer TWDT which would be.....8 months away?

Thanks.

There's another thread somewhere about 2017 scheduling. I believe my proposal was basically we take the end of November, from Thanksgiving to the Superbowl in early February, off. Then run TWL and TWDT back-to-back before summer hits, and take the summer off since activity is way down in the Summer and it's considered the worst time to run a league.

If run back-to-back, with a few weeks off in-between, they would be short seasons, not the long, drawn out variety with a 17 week playoff quadruple losers bracket (similar to this TWDT, around 7 weeks long).

There's a prime stretch of scheduling real estate that goes from the week after the Superbowl to the end of Spring, and seems like a good place for leagues, although the previous TWDT started in January of this year and ran into March with 8 teams and was very successful.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
              WATER U FKING WARING RICKO?
              "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Lol this game is crazy. I've just read through this thread today and seen my man ogron quit and comeback, stop trying to be me man and don't be offended by zidane, are you jessup or something? Jesus Christ anyone who can be offended online needs serious help.

Comment

No one ever leaves thunder or zidane for no reason..... mid season.....

That being said, im joining Ogron on a long, more permanent hiatus (retirement). Thanks ogron for TWDT and thanks all for the good times over the years. GL in upcoming seasons and in your lives. I have uninstalled from all my computers and am moving on. I'll check forums from time to time, but ..Bye all
                  1:waven> u challenge
                  1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                  Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

miss u already <3

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                      No one ever leaves thunder or zidane for no reason..... mid season.....

That being said, im joining Ogron on a long, more permanent hiatus (retirement). Thanks ogron for TWDT and thanks all for the good times over the years. GL in upcoming seasons and in your lives. I have uninstalled from all my computers and am moving on. I'll check forums from time to time, but ..Bye all

Good luck Tiny-san, thanks for capping the last two seasons!

<3
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Cya Tiny, have a nice life.
                        JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
                        JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
                        mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
                        mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

who is tiny
                          3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                          3:45th President> do it
                          kyler> who is 45th President
                          nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Working...
                          X