Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Quick Note

A Quick Note

A quick explanation before I leave.

Zidane and a bunch of people on Sweet went out of their way and were incredibly petty and shitty in keeping me out of a bd. Not in-and-of-itself a huge thing, but cumulatively it had built up so I said "I quit." Not my first overly dramatic 'lost-faith-in-humanity' exit, and probably not my last.

Really, I just needed a little break.

What I got instead after logging off for the day was a bunch of texts from Zidane trolling me. I ignored them.

Then, they turned into insults/attacks. I replied that I would show, and finish out the season, then quit after, but to please just stop texting me.

He replied "ur disgusting" and called me pathetic and bunch of other crap to me IRL outside of game on my phone, which is completely unacceptable and crossing a line.

When the game bleeds into IRL and you're getting harassed while out at the grocery store or someone's house, that's when I think I've had enough.

Moreover, he did the same thing last year when we lost TWDT 2015, he followed me into Battle.Net while I was playing Diablo III after I logged out (because he was being unbearable) so he could keep attacking me and blaming everything on me.

I had to get an SMS blocker from the app store over this.

Anyway, I'm done with this game for awhile. 99% of the work is already done with TWDT, the schedule is set, and losing a pair of Hot or Nots isn't the end of the world.

I'm sure the games will be fun and competitive, and wish everyone good luck.

lol get help
    Captain of the most winningest team in TWDT history - Power

also the vast majority of your post is total nonsense, but i'm not going to defend myself by explaining the situation because i'm clearly not speaking to a rational person
    Captain of the most winningest team in TWDT history - Power

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I would like to say thank you to both of you guys for making this day a lot better for me and it's not even 1pm yet....like I said before, I can't imagine what did these two losers did to each other when they choked away the lj and lb finals last season...LOL FUCKING LOSERS
    1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
    1:Zidane> congrats man
    1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
    1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
    1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

I heard Zidane studied BSc Management at Trump University.
    Tower> bangladesh contains 130million people in a space the size of louisiana
    shaun> soupero lives in belgium
    Tower> and they all live to 70
    2pacZ> u know why
    2pacZ> because they live fish
    2pacZ> u moron tower

Tower> you can't treat autism with 1 pill
    Partsi> sure you can
    Partsi> cyanide

Thank you Ogron for doing a great job with TWDT 2016
    Hope to see you again soon

Much love
    MRW

ridiculous situation.....
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

double posted
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

lol ogron man....i did not mean to fk u over like that. it was 100% unintentional and 0 ill will was in it so why blow things out of proportion?

background story:

Sweet was lacking players in a bd vs Evil and Evil did not want to borrow. I started spamming spec to get basers to join sweet for the bd. Ogron left wreck to join sweet and i asked in sweet chat if it was ok if ogron joined and i was hit with a spam of "NO". I told him this and hence the situation.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

Quote Originally Posted by Rough View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I would like to say thank you to both of you guys for making this day a lot better for me and it's not even 1pm yet....like I said before, I can't imagine what did these two losers did to each other when they choked away the lj and lb finals last season...LOL FUCKING LOSERS
    ^^^ This LOLOL Ogron, don't apply to sweet again you nerd.
    3x Claushouse stomper, gun busting tw pub warrior, #doitwidachewin one bad SOB

born in the gutter, and chained to the radiator of a squat basement for 16 years
    We are proud to announce the triumph return. FROM ALL THE WAY IN THE BACK OF THE FOOD STAMP LINE!
    AND STRAIGHT OUTTA MOTHERFUCKING REHAB!
    IT'S THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE MOTHA FKN OLDE

aye, there were a lot of players against recruiting you such as Thix whom is pretty much your nemesis, and some others who do not get along with you.

#blamecres

there is one person who gets along with claus? for real? The guy must be an angel.

We've been pretty cool with each other throughout this season despite you doing whatever you can to keep me out of the deserved #1 spot in terrier stats, so I'll give you some perspective from our side at least to ease the situation since I think it was blown out of proportion.

We were looking for a borrow player for BD, and Cres had been trying to find a player from spec chat (without telling team he was doing so). You decided to play and left your squad and applied to ours, but at the same time someone from our squad logged in, giving us 6. So, obviously, we added our squadmate. Before game started, Cres saw you left your squad and applied to sweet, so he asked if we actually wanted you on the squad. Some people said no, so we didn't formally recruit you (why would you want to be on Sweet anyway?).

"Zidane and a bunch of people on Sweet went out of their way and were incredibly petty and shitty in keeping me out of a bd."

Even though this is a huge opportunity to do so, I'm not trolling you at all here: we were 100% not trying to "keep you out of the game." Just miscommunication and bad timing. I was hoping you'd show today so we don't waste a whole Sunday waiting 6 hours to play an uncompetitive game, so it'd be cool if you just sucked it up and showed up since we all know you love this game just as much as anyone else still playing it in 2016. Cool off for a few hours and then just show, thanks.
    4:Best> pressure was a terr for halloween 4:Best> guy had 4 dudes on him attached

4:Siaxis> what time is it in zimbobwe para?

4:Children> every morning i wake up, look in the mirror and thank god i'm not paradise

4:Best> Mighty's forehead has wifi

4:Mighty> u guys ever eat a ketchup sandwich?

4:sphinx> mighty fought a raccoon in an alley for some bbq chips

4:RaCka> so what if paradise is dressing up as a slim jim for halloween?

Quote Originally Posted by Claushouse View Post
    A quick explanation before I leave.

Zidane and a bunch of people on Sweet went out of their way and were incredibly petty and shitty in keeping me out of a bd. Not in-and-of-itself a huge thing, but cumulatively it had built up so I said "I quit." Not my first overly dramatic 'lost-faith-in-humanity' exit, and probably not my last.

Really, I just needed a little break.

What I got instead after logging off for the day was a bunch of texts from Zidane trolling me. I ignored them.

Then, they turned into insults/attacks. I replied that I would show, and finish out the season, then quit after, but to please just stop texting me.

He replied "ur disgusting" and called me pathetic and bunch of other crap to me IRL outside of game on my phone, which is completely unacceptable and crossing a line.

When the game bleeds into IRL and you're getting harassed while out at the grocery store or someone's house, that's when I think I've had enough.

Moreover, he did the same thing last year when we lost TWDT 2015, he followed me into Battle.Net while I was playing Diablo III after I logged out (because he was being unbearable) so he could keep attacking me and blaming everything on me.

I had to get an SMS blocker from the app store over this.

Anyway, I'm done with this game for awhile. 99% of the work is already done with TWDT, the schedule is set, and losing a pair of Hot or Nots isn't the end of the world.

I'm sure the games will be fun and competitive, and wish everyone good luck.
    Karma is SWEET
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

On the real....This is sad news.. sorry it came to this. Zidane does go to far trolling sometimes and every1 knows it. Thanks for the hard work you did on TWDT ogron. You are an awesome Terr.

Wanna know what calms me down? A nice cabernet sauvignon paired with cheese. Gouda or cheddar for example.
    1:panama> should i bake now
    1:Chief Utsav> bake what

cripple> 6'5" 250lbs bench 400lbs
    cripple> fight me
    cripple> irl

I appreciate some of the kind words.

I received a message from Heaven saying our team was down 0-1 in base and that Zidane wanted to apologize, so I logged on and decided to try to help them out.

Attacks, Commodo, and a few others have asked me to do the Hot or Not and finish out the season. I'll try to do so, although I have mixed feelings -- I'm a bit burnt out doing this 4 straight seasons (and two in one year), and I want a break from this game. I just always worry game will die if I don't run TWDT and there will be nothing to come back to, and I really enjoy playing the game.

If leagues are going to continue past 2016, someone else needs to step up and run the next TWDT, because I 100% don't have another one in me. I know I say that every year, but this season in particular, the captains were very reasonable and sane, way more so than previous years (especially props to Thix for doing a great job taking over), and I feel more drained than usual.

I'd be happy to help setting it up, but I need a break.

you're a valued member of the community mate, chin up.

I also think the burning out could be a slight consequence of how the scheduling for planned leagues has been this year - TWDT at the start of the year, into a summer TWL then into an Autumn TWDT....this isn't the timing we've usually had and as we saw, the summer TWL turnout suffered due to it. Not sure how, but we need to actually look at when we want the leagues run and when would be most beneficial to run them....although it seems we could return to league normality now if we have a winter TWL and then a summer TWDT which would be.....8 months away?
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Ricko View Post
    you're a valued member of the community mate, chin up.

I also think the burning out could be a slight consequence of how the scheduling for planned leagues has been this year - TWDT at the start of the year, into a summer TWL then into an Autumn TWDT....this isn't the timing we've usually had and as we saw, the summer TWL turnout suffered due to it. Not sure how, but we need to actually look at when we want the leagues run and when would be most beneficial to run them....although it seems we could return to league normality now if we have a winter TWL and then a summer TWDT which would be.....8 months away?

Thanks.

There's another thread somewhere about 2017 scheduling. I believe my proposal was basically we take the end of November, from Thanksgiving to the Superbowl in early February, off. Then run TWL and TWDT back-to-back before summer hits, and take the summer off since activity is way down in the Summer and it's considered the worst time to run a league.

If run back-to-back, with a few weeks off in-between, they would be short seasons, not the long, drawn out variety with a 17 week playoff quadruple losers bracket (similar to this TWDT, around 7 weeks long).

There's a prime stretch of scheduling real estate that goes from the week after the Superbowl to the end of Spring, and seems like a good place for leagues, although the previous TWDT started in January of this year and ran into March with 8 teams and was very successful.