X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Quick Note

A quick explanation before I leave.

Zidane and a bunch of people on Sweet went out of their way and were incredibly petty and shitty in keeping me out of a bd. Not in-and-of-itself a huge thing, but cumulatively it had built up so I said "I quit." Not my first overly dramatic 'lost-faith-in-humanity' exit, and probably not my last.

Really, I just needed a little break.

What I got instead after logging off for the day was a bunch of texts from Zidane trolling me. I ignored them.

Then, they turned into insults/attacks. I replied that I would show, and finish out the season, then quit after, but to please just stop texting me.

He replied "ur disgusting" and called me pathetic and bunch of other crap to me IRL outside of game on my phone, which is completely unacceptable and crossing a line.

When the game bleeds into IRL and you're getting harassed while out at the grocery store or someone's house, that's when I think I've had enough.

Moreover, he did the same thing last year when we lost TWDT 2015, he followed me into Battle.Net while I was playing Diablo III after I logged out (because he was being unbearable) so he could keep attacking me and blaming everything on me.

I had to get an SMS blocker from the app store over this.

Anyway, I'm done with this game for awhile. 99% of the work is already done with TWDT, the schedule is set, and losing a pair of Hot or Nots isn't the end of the world.

I'm sure the games will be fun and competitive, and wish everyone good luck.
    top 100 basers list

lol get help

Comment

also the vast majority of your post is total nonsense, but i'm not going to defend myself by explaining the situation because i'm clearly not speaking to a rational person

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I would like to say thank you to both of you guys for making this day a lot better for me and it's not even 1pm yet....like I said before, I can't imagine what did these two losers did to each other when they choked away the lj and lb finals last season...LOL FUCKING LOSERS
        1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
        1:Zidane> congrats man
        1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
        1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
        1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

I heard Zidane studied BSc Management at Trump University.
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Thank you Ogron for doing a great job with TWDT 2016
            Hope to see you again soon

Much love
            MRW

Comment

ridiculous situation.....
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

double posted
                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

lol ogron man....i did not mean to fk u over like that. it was 100% unintentional and 0 ill will was in it so why blow things out of proportion?

background story:

Sweet was lacking players in a bd vs Evil and Evil did not want to borrow. I started spamming spec to get basers to join sweet for the bd. Ogron left wreck to join sweet and i asked in sweet chat if it was ok if ogron joined and i was hit with a spam of "NO". I told him this and hence the situation.
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
                    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I would like to say thank you to both of you guys for making this day a lot better for me and it's not even 1pm yet....like I said before, I can't imagine what did these two losers did to each other when they choked away the lj and lb finals last season...LOL FUCKING LOSERS
                    ^^^ This :laugh:LOLOL Ogron, don't apply to sweet again you nerd.

Comment

aye, there were a lot of players against recruiting you such as Thix whom is pretty much your nemesis, and some others who do not get along with you.

#blamecres

Comment

there is one person who gets along with claus? for real? The guy must be an angel.

Comment

We've been pretty cool with each other throughout this season despite you doing whatever you can to keep me out of the deserved #1 spot in terrier stats, so I'll give you some perspective from our side at least to ease the situation since I think it was blown out of proportion.

We were looking for a borrow player for BD, and Cres had been trying to find a player from spec chat (without telling team he was doing so). You decided to play and left your squad and applied to ours, but at the same time someone from our squad logged in, giving us 6. So, obviously, we added our squadmate. Before game started, Cres saw you left your squad and applied to sweet, so he asked if we actually wanted you on the squad. Some people said no, so we didn't formally recruit you (why would you want to be on Sweet anyway?).

"Zidane and a bunch of people on Sweet went out of their way and were incredibly petty and shitty in keeping me out of a bd."

Even though this is a huge opportunity to do so, I'm not trolling you at all here: we were 100% not trying to "keep you out of the game." Just miscommunication and bad timing. I was hoping you'd show today so we don't waste a whole Sunday waiting 6 hours to play an uncompetitive game, so it'd be cool if you just sucked it up and showed up since we all know you love this game just as much as anyone else still playing it in 2016. Cool off for a few hours and then just show, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                            A quick explanation before I leave.

Zidane and a bunch of people on Sweet went out of their way and were incredibly petty and shitty in keeping me out of a bd. Not in-and-of-itself a huge thing, but cumulatively it had built up so I said "I quit." Not my first overly dramatic 'lost-faith-in-humanity' exit, and probably not my last.

Really, I just needed a little break.

What I got instead after logging off for the day was a bunch of texts from Zidane trolling me. I ignored them.

Then, they turned into insults/attacks. I replied that I would show, and finish out the season, then quit after, but to please just stop texting me.

He replied "ur disgusting" and called me pathetic and bunch of other crap to me IRL outside of game on my phone, which is completely unacceptable and crossing a line.

When the game bleeds into IRL and you're getting harassed while out at the grocery store or someone's house, that's when I think I've had enough.

Moreover, he did the same thing last year when we lost TWDT 2015, he followed me into Battle.Net while I was playing Diablo III after I logged out (because he was being unbearable) so he could keep attacking me and blaming everything on me.

I had to get an SMS blocker from the app store over this.

Anyway, I'm done with this game for awhile. 99% of the work is already done with TWDT, the schedule is set, and losing a pair of Hot or Nots isn't the end of the world.

I'm sure the games will be fun and competitive, and wish everyone good luck.
                            Karma is SWEET
                            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                              X