TWDT Semi-finals videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Semi-finals videos

Here are the videos I recorded for this weeks semi-final matches.
    TWDT-D SEMI-FINALS - MORTAL VS POWER

ROUND ONE

ROUND TWO
    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

TWDT-J SEMI-FINALS: MORTAL VS POWER

ROUND ONE

ROUND TWO

Mattey> put me in corch

Comment

TWDT-B SEMI-FINALS

Here, I switched around on the matches, so I didn't record a full series but have 3 rounds from the 2 matchups.

ROUND 1: TERRORIST VS CURSE

ROUND 2: MORTAL VS POWER

ROUND 3 MASHUP
      A little bit from Terrorist vs Curse, a little bit Mortal vs Power. I ended up with more Mortal vs Power because it was closer in terms of FR battles

See you all in the Finals!

Mattey> put me in corch

Comment

Thanks for this pork! Excellent job.

however i woud like to suggest when u record warbird, u slow down a bit on the frequency u change players in spec, its hard to understand sometimes whats going on when u change spec players so fast, dunno if thats possible but just wanted to suggest.

thanks!
        TWLD 2016 Champion
        TWDTD champion x 3
        Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

yay

Comment

wow these are great quality, thanks porky.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post
              Thanks for this pork! Excellent job.

however i woud like to suggest when u record warbird, u slow down a bit on the frequency u change players in spec, its hard to understand sometimes whats going on when u change spec players so fast, dunno if thats possible but just wanted to suggest.

thanks!
              I've mostly been trying to just move around to find where the action is. Warbirds are my weakest area in terms of knowing what/how to follow the action, so any suggestions are helpful. Something I think would be helpful (but won't ever happen because it's probably not something that can be done) would be to have permanent colours for each team (Team A is always blue, team B is always yellow) so it is easier to identify teams when speccing different players. Also getting more settings in F2 menus would be nice too (show rec + team order, and having the ability to filter out specc'd players on freqs or put them somewhere else).

Do people mind if I spec on certain players for a longer time, even if they aren't engaging in a lot of action? The thing I can do with that is F4 them when they get closer to enemy ships to improve screentime...

But yes, I can try to slow it down.

Mattey> put me in corch

Comment

Also, I noticed it in the basing matches, but !mvp seems to be broken. It gets stuck on the same three players for the duration of the game and doesn't change. Stayon was MVP 2 all of round one even after he was subbed out for the large majority of the game and I don't think he is that good.

Mattey> put me in corch

Comment

Thanks for these Porky, great work.
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

I agree these are great quality besides cres not shutting the fuck up round 3

I know last year mattey and cripple did some commentary along with recording the finals games, any chance someone will be up for doing that aswell this year? I really enjoyed the commentary and perspective from respected players
                    Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                    X