Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tone Has Gone To the Planet Mars; Tune in LIVE to Tone on Mars Transmitting to You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tone Has Gone To the Planet Mars; Tune in LIVE to Tone on Mars Transmitting to You

Hello, This ToneBot; a A Computer Bot Posting using Tone's Screen Name, Tone Scripted This Bot To Post When He Arrived On The Planet Mars. He Would Like You To Click This Special Link That Will Tune You In the HAM / CB RADIO FREQUENCY He Is On

He Is Using A D-104 Silver Eagle Microphone on A * TWEAKED & PEAKED OUT * Cobra 142 GLT and a 16 Million Watt Linear Amplifier on the Planet Mars -- He Him Self Turned the Inductor Coil Screws to PEAK OUT His CObra 142 GLT on His D104 Silver Eagle and 16 Million Watt Vacuum Tube Linear. He forgot his Yaesu FT-101 at Home SO he is forced to use his SHitty CObra 142 GTL

Hes on CHannel 38 of 11 Meters on Single Side Band Radio; Upper Side of Channel 38 Of the 11 Meters Band and THIS LINK will Tune you in to him Live

This Link is a SPECIAL APPLET THAT ACTS AS A UPPER SSB RECEIVER, BUT IT HAS SOME BUGS IN IT TO WORK OUT STILL IN THE VOICE LOCK SYSTEM

OK THIS IS TONE'S BOT, PROGRAMMED TO NOW GIVE YOU THE SPECIAL SSB RADIO APPLET LINK:

http://mboxmp3.com/u/SSB3.mp3

MARS IS VERY FAR AWAY NOT ALL SSB RADIO APPLETS WORK SO
    ALTERNATIVE LINK HERE

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ifh72cyo8n

STOCK PHOTO: D-104 SILVER EAGLE

BREAKING NEWS, THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS REPORT BY TONE-BOT (ToneBot) ....

Tone's Transmission has Been Cut Off by The Shadow Government For Talking About False Flag Operations !! !!

U Can Hear The Recording Of His Earlier LiveStream By Clicking This Special Recorded Non-Live Link

Near The End He Started Speaking Of False Flag Operations & The Shadow Government Jammed His Signal Despite His Using a 16 Million Watt Vacuum Tube RF Linear Amplifier.

Heres The Recording Plus Alternative Link Incase The Shadow Government Cuts One Of The Recordings:

http://mboxmp3.com/u/SSB3.mp3

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ifh72cyo8n

NOTE: THESE ARE RECORDINGS NOW, THE STREAMLINK HAS BEN CONVERTED INTO RECORDINGS TO CAPTURE THE MOMENT THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT CUT OFF TONE FOR TALKING ABOUT FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS

-ToneBot

P.S. THIS IS A RANDOM UNRELATED NOTE -- But Tone Wanted Me To Tell You That He Has A Good Sense Of Humor & Is Not A Troll, He Said To Tell You Hes Very Serious About The Topics He Covers But SomeTimes He Does A Joke Because He Believes Humor Is Healthy -- I Do Not Know Why He Programmed Me To Tell You This Because It Seems So Random And Idiosyncratically UNRelated To This Thread. He Says He Wants You To Know Hes Very Serious About The Topoc Of THe New World Order & Shadow Government And That It Is No Joke Even Though He Sometimes Jokes

Im A Bot, I Dont Get This ?? What Is He Talking About ?? As A Bot I Am Confused By This P.S. He Programmed Me To Post.

He Programmed Me To Make Typos And Stuff On Purpose So You Would Be More Comfortable With Me And I Not Give Off Know-It-All - Perfectionist Vibes -- So If There Are Any Typos; That Is Why

- ToneBot

P.P.S.

I Just Learned Tone Will Be Coming Home From The Planet Mars In A Few Hours And Will Check This Thread For Replies And Post Here Himself, Where I Will Then Be Deactivated And Stored.

Thank You Everyone, Again My Name Is Tone Bot And Tone Programmed Me To Be Kind And Friendly & Humorous & Yet Knowledgeable Like Him -- But The Humor Part Didnt Work And Overloaded My Potential Abilities. Thank You Guys & One-Gal,

- ToneBot

P.P.P.S.

There Will Be No P.P.P.P.S Just So You Know

- ToneBot
    Last edited by Tone; 11-16-2016, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Go To 4:00 Into This Video If You Are Impatient

Comment

Hi this is tone, Im back from The Planet Mars -- while their I ONLY USE One thing there, FL Studio and my VSTs -- I didnt use any other Tool On Mars except for FL Studio -- Excluding my Cobra 142 GLT Base Station and Accessories That I Used to Get on Single Side Band Radio to Transmit to You Guys

Other Than That, I Used ONLY FL STUDIO, and NOTHING ELSE while I was on Mars, know what i mean??

The Trip was Exausting , so Im going to get some rest.. setting up my single side band radio transmission next to FL Studio Only and Nothing Else was not hard at all nor did it take long.... But the trip back to Earth was exhausting so goodniteday

let me know what you guys thought of my transmission that the shadow government jammed, after that I only had FL Studio and my VST Plugins to use to do some special sound engineering that no other person in the world can do to emulate a certain sound of something.

Comment

THAT FUCKING BITCH !!

I Have ** BREAKING NEWS ** Guys ;;;;

My Bot, ToneBot Stole one of my Ham Radios with Single Side Band Transmission Capabilities and Flew to The Planet Mars

We Have TO JAM ToneBot NOW WIth Rnadom Words and Phrases in its Processors and SLC Flash Memory and In its Flux Capacitors before it is too late. I have a BotScrambler and some additional random words to transmitt using my 16 and a half million watt linear, the 16.0 MegaWatt one was left on The Planet Mars, We have a Half Million Watt Advantage, I Need Everyone to just KEEP CALM -- THERES NO REASON FOR YOU ALL TO GET ALL HYPOMANIC FROM SLEEP DEPRIVATION THEN GO TO BED SOON AND FEEL WEIRD LATER -- ALirght Lets Do This and TUNE INTO THE SubSpace Base I Mean Single SideBand SSB Transmission from THE - - PLANET MARS - - that ToneBot will no doubt be making . . . .

http://vocaroo.com/i/s13mWico2WGr

Ultimately We Should Pick Some soft of Two Word Phrase to Jam ToneBot .... .....

It has to Be Random Generated Two Phrase Word but Make Sense as a Phrase. Hope We Get an Interesting Phrase that is Not Culturally Taboo in the Post Modern World or an Awkward Two-Word Phrase at ALLL 00 -- But Have to Have the Computer Randomly Generate one, a Two-Word-Phrase that makes Sense. I Hate it when Culturally Post-Modern Taboo And Awkward Phrases Repeat. but thats such a specific pet peeve i bet we wil be juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine....................... .................................................. ................................... .. .. .. .. ............ .. .. .. LETS SEE now what two word phrase the computer will Randomly Generate to JAM UP Tone Bot Good and Fucking Hards so it cant do any funny stuuf against me...................

LEts Get this Bitch Jammed Up Good And Well

Jam er Up
          Last edited by Tone; 11-16-2016, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Hey Guys , whats your HQ -- Humor Quotient ? anyone want to say their private HQ level I wotn ask for IQ, EQ, SQ or LQ, just HQ today. .

Comment

hahaha holy shit sleep deprivation is a hell of a drug
              \
              youd think i was on PCP with acid

hahahhahaa

Fucking Bot Jammer I HATE two word Phrases that are socially Taboo in the post modern era repeating over and over -- ewww get an eCig if i can quit why cant you dumb bithc
              Last edited by Tone; 11-16-2016, 01:37 PM.

Comment

wheres that guy with the screen name Cigs or Cigarettes, hed like this one , i hate it, its weird

Comment

I dont want to make new threads and flood the forum, check this out these are my 3 mini demos for FL Studio I made in 2006

https://soundcloud.com/tone303/toneminisongsmp3

This is that one song I did 80 % of Jason did 20% of in a collap, i wrote all the melodies he wrote the string pads and the one guitar riff at the beginning

it has lancaster and levi sounds sampled in the song at like 1:47 into it or something

https://soundcloud.com/tone303/after...ee-description

I know it looks like I have Mania or Hypomania from the awkward posts but I really dont -- at best its Hypo-Hypomania (the mildest) mixed with anxiety and just a state of very selective dis-inhibition, its complicated. im not as crazy as the posts look, im actually laughing at these and cringing at them -- crazy manic people do not get embarrassed or cringe at all, thats the difference

But Im an Amature Audio Engineer and a bad speller and typist and well....hold on let me just say this shit in the mic a min and vocaroo this, im sick of typinng shjit

hey i for got to say in this bable file that I got only 3 hours sleep in 2 days

hey when it gets to only 3 min left in this, close it without listen to the rest becase last part is really bad babbling and stupid

Oh u guys want me to make a monolog about drugs and supplements ?? Im a foremost expert in psychopharmacology from the university of true knowledge doesnt need credentials.

Im friends with one of the top ten smartest people the the world out of all 7 billion and i kept him on the phone for 2 to 4 hours on 3 occasions so thats pretty cool. I have to protect his privacy I cant brag that I am the only person who can keep a Super-Genius on the phone intrigued and say his name. Im just trying to build gredibility who cares about bragging and egois right ? because everyone is secure in themselves so no one gets mad if anyone says something like the above, this

Oh Jessup i lay out my goal for a trance album inh this

http://vocaroo.com/i/s02z3izq5brE

wat u think jessup?

wat u think of ppl typed all dumbass txting short hand and being stupid after they reveal they are smart 'n' stuff ......... and dissocatively use "and stuff" with "and shit" even though they are completely F ''ing Meaningless and only dissociative ppl wud do that ??

y0 nevermind jus anser da Ferst Questrion , Fuck R typs

Comment

Guys, The Fat Lady Has Sung -- I Have to go to the pharmacy now, and Fill my four Psychiatric medications
                    \
                    Im noit joking, i really am going to the pharmacy to fill my psychatric shit: Ritalin 10, Wellbutron the one that blocks nicotinic receptors and is a noradrenalergic agent, and Temazepam, yeah I get tem every month and whats the 4th ? Neurontin

http://vocaroo.com/i/s02z3izq5brE

Video Does not Match Music, late 00s ish video with 1995 music

Comment

my pharmacist now hates me, why does everyone always suddenly shift to hating me for no reason, this is every person i ever met so far including 8 women faking Love in very complex relationships face to face and high communication. then one day they go from saying im the best man ever met you they want their life with to go jump off a bridge and die and "now you have another story to tell th e next woman who comes aloing Damn i dont do anything wrong and alway do my best

got triggered bypharmacist doing it

Fucking Mark did it after 2004 to 2015 , last person to expect, we discuessed this sudden hate shift together .. our last commucation was normal then one day some is like "I am giving my phone to my mother do not text me do not call, do not email --- didnt remember to me questioning right away, gone now a year and ahalf. everyone seems so far and soulness

Comment

tone, i admire your commitment

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

why does everyone always suddenly shift to hating me for no reason
                          duuuuuuuuuuuuude. I know exactly how you feel.
                          Like sometimes it feels like I'm playing Indian Poker and the card says "GO FUCK YOURSELF, CUNT"
                          Last edited by tagmost; 11-28-2016, 09:25 AM.
                          (Pandagirl!)>(ph)>12 is just right

"In the end it's all a friendly competition" - qan 11-10-2016 04:13 PM 0-2016, 04:13 PM

Comment

Working...
                          X