Rough's Retirement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rough's Retirement

The title says it all, just want to thank everyone I have met in the game as you guys made it enjoyable for me for many many many years. It wasn't winning, the titles or the leagues at all, it was the people I have came across in the game that made this game stand out and playable which made me log in. That enjoyable factor has passed, age is definitely up, and no one seems to be falling for my trolling anymore...zidane sometimes bites but its not fun anymore.

The last few seasons felt so blahhhhhh but maybe it's because Thunder kicked my ass, those guys are really good and good job to Ease and Zid for continuing with the squad to make TWL active whether its stacking or not. I decided to give it one more go last season, I wanted to keep my word to Commodo that we would win LJ and just have fun doing it our way. It was definitely fun, I was surprised Turban stayed but he is a very solid guy, he wanted to win while not stacking. That season with Cobra was pretty fun with the javs, met some people that I would never thought I would squad with but overall never been on a squad with great people. Hopefully Ricko continues the journey.

Dreamwin - Great guy, I still believe he is the most underrated jav and spider in the game and actually is one of the best.

Stayon - Too much to write, much more than your essay posts on here but enjoyed playing with you very much.

Commodo - Wanted you in dudgeon, wanted you to come with me to Cobra..love javing with you obviously lol.

Zidane - Everyone has seen how unbearable and annoying this guy is, I feel like he got worse throughout the years but overall he is an okay guy..I enjoyed playing with him during the Pandora seasons, I even
    enjoyed going against him. A really good jav who just takes over a game easily, improved a lot.

Thix - Annoying little guy but good heart, glad to see him win TWLB..the whole cobra squad de

Turban - Man I disliked you in the past idk why but actually a very funny guy surprisingly, too many LOL's between us. Glad to have played with you.

Ricko - Thank you for letting me into Cobra(why wouldn't you, I am the best jav after all ya know...)

Ease - If there is one rivalry, this would be it...Not many people were around back then when Ease and I played but it was definitely such a fun experience. A lot of memories came back just now after thinking about it. It's unfortunate not a lot of people were playing in the early years, Ease wasn't a good jav or spider back then compared to how he is right now. He was pretty much the whole squad, can't say that to anyone that has played the game. Just for people wondering, I dominated Ease easily in the early years ;p It was fun playing with you, against you, the trash talk that came along with it.

There are just so many people to write about but the above are pretty much the main people I spoke with last few seasons.

I have made a few(might be a lot actually) enemies during my time and that's fine with me, it's all for fun, rivalry, and being competitive at the same time. There are times that I have crossed the line, so I am sorry to the people I have offended...with that said:

Markmawr - Great job for stepping in, not many people acknowledged you on it but please fix the damn timer you bozo
    Ogron - Good job on TWDT, you got the vets/star level people to play with decent and lower level people...it wasn't the playing tho it was the communication between one another. Btw, keep getting dismantled by Turban..the guy isn't even a spider LOL. Go major crisis.

I'll most likely be on later to troll Zidane one last time but once again thank you to the people who made my experience fun because it is you guys who made this game. Lastly, I wish everyone the best in their personal lives.
    1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
    1:Zidane> congrats man
    1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
    1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
    1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

cya, rough! have a good one. was fun squadding with you atleast 1 season even though we didn't see each other much.
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Later rough! Check in once and awhile. Had fun squadding with you on fierce that one year...even though you barely got above 7-10. 😂 Nevertheless #salute
      Geio> Down to chill and play that
      Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

never got to squad with u but had good times trollin ppl on this game with u. gl with life.
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Good time to quit Rough, especially after 3:Rough> i dont play with many up and coming javs who are young...but man..kid u got it
          Major Crisis

Comment

Can't believe you're leaving, you were so nice + kind to me.

What I will miss the most is all those years of abuse/ insults that i got from you even tho u don't no a thing about me. A true hero dude.
            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Sad to see you go bro. We won titles together in TWL and TWDT(could have won even more if I didnt book the same student cruise over finals/semis 2-3 seasons in a row LOL) but that wasn't the highlight of it all. It was the journey leading into it. Good times.

GL HF in real life!
              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Bye Rough, it was cool playing alongside a TW legend. I remember you and the dudgeon people had so much patience with me learning to jav, and im still pretty shit but I think I was best in that system (stacked). hope you come back to say hi as well.

It's a shame to keep losing people to other things but I guess all good things must come to an end.

Comment

One of the best javs this game has seen. Dominated the game in the earlier years. Sad to see another vet leaving but good luck with the real world.

Comment

Finally... Good riddance.

LOL jk but yeah right. See you next TWL Rough.

If you do retire, we def had some good times. I remember when we first squadded together on Fierce and I was actually really excited to have such a legend as our jav cap! ...Until you opened your mouth in chat. Ugh. LOL not gonna lie I don't think our dynamic has ever changed since that first squadding experience. The season would always start with:

Rough> it's over
                    thix> dude can u chill
                    Rough> we'll never win anything with this lineup
                    Rough> say goodbye to playoffs
                    thix> rough stfu
                    Rough> who the fk are these pubbers?
                    Rough> I'm done
                    thix> Rough... chill dude we're 4-0 and we just won
                    thix> our lines are good in everything relax
                    Rough> I can't take it anymore ?squad rough
                    thix> ?find rough
                    Not online, last seen 0 hours ago.

Then we would win something and I would have to hear:

Rough> YO LOL I KNEW WE'D WIN ALL ALONG
                    Rough> ALL ME LOL
                    Rough> YO THAT WAS ALL ME
                    thix> ?
                    Rough> I AM THIS SQUAD LOL
                    Rough> WHO ARE ALL OF YOU?
                    Rough> ALL ME. GAME OVER ALL ME.

You're definitely a character, and you brought a historical element to the modern era that I don't think many people are able to maintain (because they aren't real life dinosaurs LOL STAYON). Seriously though best of luck with whatever you end up doing with your life in the few weeks you're retired. It's always been fun bro
                    Last edited by Pressure; 11-21-2016, 08:51 PM.

Comment

wtf another one? rough = iron?
                      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                      3:45th President> do it
                      kyler> who is 45th President
                      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                        Finally... Good riddance.

LOL jk but yeah right. See you next TWL Rough.

If you do retire, we def had some good times. I remember when we first squadded together on Fierce and I was actually really excited to have such a legend as our jav cap! ...Until you opened your mouth in chat. Ugh. LOL not gonna lie I don't think our dynamic has ever changed since that first squadding experience. The season would always start with:

Rough> it's over
                        thix> dude can u chill
                        Rough> we'll never win anything with this lineup
                        Rough> say goodbye to playoffs
                        thix> rough stfu
                        Rough> who the fk are these pubbers?
                        Rough> I'm done
                        thix> Rough... chill dude we're 4-0 and we just won
                        thix> our lines are good in everything relax
                        Rough> I can't take it anymore ?squad rough
                        thix> ?find rough
                        Not online, last seen 0 hours ago.

Then we would win something and I would have to hear:

Rough> YO LOL I KNEW WE'D WIN ALL ALONG
                        Rough> ALL ME LOL
                        Rough> YO THAT WAS ALL ME
                        thix> ?
                        Rough> I AM THIS SQUAD LOL
                        Rough> WHO ARE ALL OF YOU?
                        Rough> ALL ME. GAME OVER ALL ME.

You're definitely a character, and you brought a historical element to the modern era that I don't think many people are able to maintain (because they aren't real life dinosaurs LOL STAYON). Seriously though best of luck with whatever you end up doing with your life in the few weeks you're retired. It's always been fun bro
                        Last edited by Pressure; Today at 06:51 PM.

^ lmao b/c he prob got the wrong space count 100%
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

have a good one you goof, take care and hopefully you'll return at some point to troll people with me again.

Comment

Cya Rough, have a nice life.
                            JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
                            JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
                            mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
                            mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

it's been magical mate, all the best and thanks for everything you did with Cobra, you are forever a Cobramin
                              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X