• Time
  • Show
Clear All

see ya
    wouldnt wanna be ya
    Leland

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
      Just to inform the community i'm stepping down as TWD Head.

There is a time when it becomes a massive chore to log onto Trench wars, you realize you are no longer having any fun, then perhaps its time to take a step away from deciding its present course.
      I have become so inactive as a result of my lack of interest and desire, that I have completely lost touch with TWD, the players and other staff members.

I think between head of TWD, TWDT Captain,TWLD and writing the hot or nots for TWL and Ricko losing horribly in TWEL after coaching him. I have just completely blown out like a fuse.

TWD is heading in the right direction, and my vision for TWD is coming to life and I have absolute confidence that staff can continue to play out my vision, as much as you may like or dislike staff, the majority of them work extremely hard for free and receive little thanks for it, and credit to them its something i've never been able to keep up for the length of time they have.

I will still be popping onto play the odd TWD game and I still haven't given up with the idea of making Elim viable again, but it won't be for a long while until I have had a rest and can appreciate this game again.

Have fun in trench wars guys, and I wish whoever takes over my work the very best.

-Tax
      aww man am devastated... you were literally the only one who made this game even bareable these days... sucks to see you go man...
      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
      3:45th President> do it
      kyler> who is 45th President
      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post
        aww man am devastated... you were literally the only one who made this game even bareable these days... sucks to see you go man...
        Thanks mate, but me resigning from twd was years ago, but thanks for the love <3
        British> my 18th tomoz $$
        Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

u will be missed bud, have a good life
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Lol someone please remove this post already
            British> my 18th tomoz $$
            Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

N

dis a crucial part of tw history n must b cherished
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

[QUOTE=Attacks;908159]Thanks mate, but me resigning from twd was years ago, but thanks for the love
                3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                3:45th President> do it
                kyler> who is 45th President
                nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Working...
                X