Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tone Youtube Video & Link to Freeware Caustic for Win

edit: here is link: http://www.singlecellsoftware.com/caustic

Its only the Mobile Apps that are $10 Payware to save and export,, The windows Version is completely free

Not only that, but it comes as an installer and non-installing one as a EXE and XIP, respectively. So you can get the non-installing one and have a copy on removable media and it would save all your files on the USB and youd have them if you worked on another computer.

So the non-installing versionon a UFD (USB Flash Drive), Then if you, on your own, add to the UFD like a few thousand samples you add on your own likt the Alesis DM5, SoundFonts, and LoopPoint Wave Tableish Samples ;;;; Youd have Cheap 16 GB UFD that is a music composing system. Could get a samson GoMic for $40 and a bigger 64GB UFD if you want to record Tracks of yourself playing Guitar and Instruments and add that to the Caustic Mix, with the Recording Tracks stored on the bigger UFD in a folder you make and name.

Then you can Mix your Instrument Playing along with the rest of your mix using the synths and virtual drum machines.

Also that doesnt count the record button and using a midi keyboard controller so you can play to your track then Quantize it.....

So that is great because that would mean if you are an Instrument playing person or band, you could have your setup be, excluding computers, The Price of a 64GB UFD known to be reliable, like a Muskin or Kingston, Price ($40 ) of a Samson GoMic (its classified as a Musician's mic, samson is a music mics company) and youd be all set

So listen Check out my Video here its short and this time i used Screen Capture and Direct Audio Feed... well the Audio Feed would only work in Mono so I inserted the Rendered .wav in a video editor...

I Uploaded this like 10 days ago and only MASTERED the sound of track, practically no other work on it for 3 weeks. I need mental energy and Well-Being. Damn it, WHY WHY HWY HWY does the shadow government restrict and ban medications that work for me .. i cant have meds that work because dark and evil authortarians i never met say so and ar backed by weapons that shut out chemically propelled bullets that shatter organs and spirt out blood everywhere and disable and kill and destroy people and their families and friends =( now does that sound sane to you? Whos the insane one hmmm? The Shadow Government Controlling the Regular Government, or Me??

They are Dark and Evil Authoritarians worse than Rapist and Murders

But Im tangenting again, heres my video and Mix so far..

ITS DESIGNED TO BE HYPNOTIC ON HEADPHONES BUT I HAVENT EVEN ADDED THE BASS YET WHICH WILL BE BINURAL BEAT IN NATURE, YET ITS STILL HYPNOTIC AND TRANCEY EVEN WITHOUT THE BASS -- SOME INSTANCES OF MELODIC DISSONANCE HAVE TO BE ADDRESSED AS WELL

THE MASTERING IS UNCONVENTIONAL MASTERING, I MADE IT SO THAT IT WOULD SOUND AS WARM, COMPRESSED, SATURATED AND ANALOG AS I COULD OF WHATS POSSIBLE. HERE, SEE IF ITS HYPNOTIC ON GOOD HEADPHONES IF YOU REPEAT IT A FEW TIMES -- LET YOUR MIND WONDER BETWEEN PANNING SYNTHES AND SWITCHING AROUND WHICH SYNTHLEAD YOU FOCUS ON .. THIS SHOULD BE AGAIN TO WATCHING A WATCH MOVE BACK AND FORTH TO GET HYPNOTIC AND TRANCED OUT .. ENJOY, REMEMBER ITSW ONLY 20% DONE AND WILL BE MUCH BETTER IF I MAKE IT A FULL 7 MINUTE TRACK AND DO MAJOR EDITING AND ALL KINDS OF HARD TO DO STUFF

THIS IS FUCKING HARD I TELL YOU, TO DO THINGS LIKE THIS, AND WOW JUST IMAGINE PUBLISHED ARTISTS WITH VERY COMPLEX STUFF. WOW

THANK YOU SUBSPACIANS

WHY YOU WANT TO CALL IT SUBSPACE? ITS NAME WAS CHANGED TO CONTINUUM LIKE 17 YEARS AGO OR SOMETHING

OH SHIT, MY CAPS LOCK WAS ON
    Last edited by Tone; 11-29-2016, 05:41 AM.

FORGOT THE LINK ITSELF

http://www.singlecellsoftware.com/caustic

Comment

autism is a serious thing
      4:BigKing> xD
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
        autism is a serious thing
        You are correct -- Autism is so serious that almost the whole population has a lessor more stelathy version of it -- Autistic people LACK EMPATHY AND SOCIABILITY and CANNOT PICK UP ON SOCIAL CUES -- yet there is also billions of people with a lessor version of Autism, the population is very sociopathic without the correct empathy and sociability

This Saddens me and bothers me more than others BECAUSE I AM THE POLAR OPPOSITE of an Autistic person -- my empathy and socability are super high -- I also read people so much better and deeper than others, that ive had people say "get out of my mind!!" and "You are the most compassionate best listener helpful person I have ever met" and those sorts of things

We need something like www.empathogens.com because the population is very autistic whereas I am opposite, very williams-syndrome like in sociability except they have retardation issuse w IQ

Paradise, are you a person of good sound empathy and sociability or are you more of the sociopathic type -- there are different kinds of sociopaths, some are bitter, some have these amazing false fronts. It would be too complex to get into more.

Also would you say you are a person of darkness and evil, or goodness ??

Comment

I really love this song T0ne! That main part is so catchy and sticks in your head. Good job!!!
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

this guy is the most dedicated troll I've ever seen. He puts up long posts and threads that are completely meaningless to 99% of people and with minimal to no replies and still continues to do so. Dedicated.
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

A troll is what used to be called a Rable Rouser in older terms ;; its someone who posts stuff to get negative attention -- i dont do that at all and dont see where you are coming from

And in fact theres another thing called Irony, and the Irony, is you posted stuff about trolling in a thread that has the most evidence against trolling of any thread, a thread where I share the link to th freeware windows version of mobile android iphone app caustic and post my own demo of it, as a song thats less than 1/5th done but my own work -- of all the things to make a troll assumption, you did it in the most impossible thread , as its literally impossible for someone to share software link and their creation in the software to be a troll.

On top of that , no troll posts ever use high amount of refferences, and thousandsw of people into the same topics -- you dont make any sense, youre strange, weird, odd and incoherent.

Of course i can reiterate that people are continually making less and less sense, becoming more and more incoherent, this is an easy observation for a lot of other normal people to make. There are now thousands from Flat Earth groups posting that the word is flat, and i can list 50 other examples.

Comment

Also --

You didnt see Jessup and I have conversations about the software?

You didnt hear my voice narrate in a video about this software?

You insinuate things that are the most distant from troller are trolling like someone calling Bernie Sanders a Far Right Super-Reactionary

Comment

t0ne water u waring
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

trippy beat brah
                    Leland

Comment

Working...
                    X