Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWEL Ladders Reset, 2v2 League Update (TWDL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWEL Ladders Reset, 2v2 League Update (TWDL)

The 1v1 TWEL ladders have been reset. Feel free to play your friends and foes to qualify for the next season of TWEL, which is currently TBD as we work on other leagues. Once again, congrats to Ease and RaCka for winning Season 12.

Here's some updates on the upcoming 2v2 league that we're working on. I was able to speak with Qan last night about the logistics of the new league and things sounded promising. If all works out like we believe it will, we'll have the brand new league up and running sometime in the near future. It's going to be completely run through the bot, no website. Ladders, ratings, ranks, records will all be visible through bot commands (future of TW - (2016-2017)). We will let you know about anymore updates.

Right now we're still building the format for the league but I do want to make it more inclusive to all players with a possibility of 2 separate brackets - one with 8* players and higher and one with 7* players and below. That's just an idea for now, we'll have to see what we come up with as I bounce ideas off other people and get closer to the fully functional duelbot. But I do want this to be a zone-wide league and not just cater to the elites of the zone like TWEL has. All spaceships matter.

TWDL (Trench Wars Doubles League) is coming soon. ?go duel2, grab a partner, then find players from around the world and you already know what to do next - kill those motherfuckers. (Continuum .40).
    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Some new crucial updates to TW-Duel2 thanks to Qan.

- !topteams no longer just shows the top 3 teams. You can now do !top #(league):#(amount of teams displayed). Ex. !top 1:30 will show the top 30 ranked teams in warbird.

- !rating player:#(league) now shows total win/loss record in ranked duels, total k/d along with rating

Keep in mind these are only recorded through RANKED duels. Casual duels are merely for fun, practice, and scrimmaging.

What's coming soon:

- The option to play to 5/10
    - A possible option to add a rating formula for teams and not just individual players. We'll see what happens. Right now the top teams are based off wins.
    - A !lastplayed player:#(league):#(amount of games displayed). This is for individual players and there will also be an option to check for teams' last played with !lastplayed player/player:#:#
    - !topplayers option to see which individuals have been dominating 2v2

When the bot is close to finished, I'll be posting the thread on the layout of the league, how to qualify with a partner etc and then reset the ladders for Season 1.

If you find any bugs with the bot, please message myself. Also you can't play ranked matches unless you signup and register. If you're having any problems or have any names linked to your account that's stopping the bot from signing you up, just message me the names that need to be reset and I'll set you up the next time I login.

I'll keep posting here as the updates come in. Thanks for everyone's patience as we want to do this correctly before introducing a brand new league.
    Last edited by Mythril; 12-02-2016, 02:41 PM.
    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

good stuff and perfect timing for this
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
        good stuff and perfect timing for this
        staff need asskissing cres b like kiss ur ass allow
        3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
        3:45th President> do it
        kyler> who is 45th President
        nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

remove nc's
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Working...
          X