Yes - Increase to 2
    70.59%
    Yes - Increse to 3
    17.65%
    Borrowing is terrible - Remove it altogether
    5.88%

The poll is expired.

MRW

For clarification, does borrow 2 mean you could run with 1 squaddie and 2 borrows, or would the number of squad members need to be at least equal to the number borrowed? So you could borrow 2, but only if there are 2 squad members already added?
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
      For clarification, does borrow 2 mean you could run with 1 squaddie and 2 borrows, or would the number of squad members need to be at least equal to the number borrowed? So you could borrow 2, but only if there are 2 squad members already added?
      yeah
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

just make it a rule that a team should have minimum 2 players of their own for 3s. honestly its not worth even coding something like this in. who the fk cares as long as it promotes activity.
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Borrow one if 3-4 vs 3-4 + borrow up to 2's for 5 vs 5 matches
          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

6 Days left to vote
            MRW

Comment

2 for 4+s seems fair
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Thank you to all of you who voted.

The bots have now been updated and you will be able to borrow 2 people in both TWDD and TWJD

<3
                MRW

Comment

Working...
                X