Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zazu View Post
    Dear Santa,
    Can you please make sure Ephemeral gets better soon so he can come back to TrenchWars?
    Thanks!
    Damn! I literally just finished making them... but, gotta include this one. Nice thinking.
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Dear Santa,
      Can you please give vys a TWLD medal? He's been trying so hard now for the past 15 years.
      Thanks!
      TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
      4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
      4:vys> know it for sure
      4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
      3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
      3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

can u make the font more legible for the pub quotes? its terrible (mainly mine at g7 and olde's at o11)
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
          can u make the font more legible for the pub quotes? its terrible (mainly mine at g7 and olde's at o11)
          Some of the script fonts are a little difficult to read, especially for non-native English speakers/typers or those without much familiarity with handwritten English. To redo it I'd need to force everyone to download again, though, and people are hardly willing to put up with the 2 minutes it's already taken them... sorry about that.
          "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
          -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Merry xmass
            If you like comedy I hope you like this and it makes you giggle H Jon Benjamin you may know from many shows so I hoep you enjoy

Comment

Working...
            X