TWDL is coming soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDL is coming soon!

Welcome to the sub-forum of Trench Wars' brand-new league: TWDL. Thanks to the hard work of our ONLY coder left in the zone, Qan, the bot is now ready and we're excited to begin the very first season of Trench Wars Doubles League.

I'll be posting the official format for the league tomorrow (Wednesday) and I'll be posting a bunch of necessary threads that we'll need to have this thing functioning. So I apologize for any forum spam tonight, but hey, it's a brand new league. Deal with it.

Here's a spoiler: The ladders and ratings will all be reset Friday night and qualifying will begin this Saturday.

More to come very soon!
    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
    Welcome to the sub-forum of Trench Wars' brand-new league: TWDL. Thanks to the hard work of our ONLY coder left in the zone, Qan, the bot is now ready and we're excited to begin the very first season of Trench Wars Doubles League.

I'll be posting the official format for the league tomorrow (Wednesday) and I'll be posting a bunch of necessary threads that we'll need to have this thing functioning. So I apologize for any forum spam tonight, but hey, it's a brand new league. Deal with it.

Here's a spoiler: The ladders and ratings will all be reset Friday night and qualifying will begin this Saturday.

More to come very soon!
    Sounds great! Ty to yourself and the god qan himself
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Working...
    X