HELP CAN'T LOG IN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP CAN'T LOG IN

i GUESS YOU GUYS LOADED the new Xmas map. When I try to log in it downloads to 100 percent then boots me out and i get this msg

Unable to create zones\SSCU Trench Wars\Letters2016.lvs

I already tried to re download the zone

help

press esc and q
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    3:45th President> do it
    kyler> who is 45th President
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

What operating system are you using? If you're on Windows, are you using the downloaded or Steam version?

I'd check that somehow your directory properties weren't changed. You can do this on several different levels. In Windows, right click a folder (in this case, go to your Continuum folder, then zones, then SSCU Trench Wars), select Properties, and under Attributes, make sure Read-only isn't checked. You could also try deleting everything in your SSCU Trench Wars folder.

Also in Windows, I'd try running as Administrator, if you're not already. Right click the Continuum program and choose Run as Administrator.

To help any more, we really need more info. Whether you can login to other zones, your OS, any changes you made recently. The more info you provide, the more likely it is someone can help. As far as I know nobody else is experiencing this problem.
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

i dunno
        Leland

Comment

i recall this having to do with ss being in program files or appdata because vista+ is retarded, and fix being to move ss literally anywhere else
          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
          SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Working...
          X