Public chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public chat

There is some discussion as to how to retain new players and keep the old ones, so the player base can be increased.

However I feel the rules moderators abide by to moderate public chat needs to be looked at.

As well as casual trolls, there persistent racists, homophobes and haters, many of whom spam public chat and abuse others relentlessly by PM. These trolls often know the rules of what can and can't be gotten away with and so treat the public chat as a playground for trolling.

Experienced players such as myself are not affected by the comings and goings of trolls (we've seen too much to care).

However for new players the community will most often appear small minded, petty and downright nasty.

As an anonymous game like TW will always attract the trolls and attention seekers who perhaps use the chat as a compensation for struggling to engage with the real world, more should be done to weed out serial abusers.

They do more harm than good.

ahhhh stfu u fukin God dam drunk fukin asshole. take ur fukin bullshit else where. fuk outta here
    im the best wb in tw.

Comment

4 more things I for got to tell u 1. fuk outta here 2. take ur bullshit else where and 4. fuk off
      im the best wb in tw.

Comment

this is 2016 lol. assuming new players download and play this game for more than 3 seconds (lol), they are pretty used to this type of gaming environment in other games more or less. trying to restrict/control/limit our current players for the sake of non-existing new players is a massive joke of an idea. if some newbie is willing to quit this game over being called a faggot, then he won't survive in this game anyways. stop trying to change the tw community. this outdated shitty game has survived all of these years due to the sheer resilience of our community.
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I've been in a few zones and in Tw pub chat is usually full of pretty thoughtful convos, relatively speaking

Comment

99% of games are worse than TW.
            happy kwanzaa

Comment

HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND
              Leland

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Red View Post
                I've been in a few zones and in Tw pub chat is usually full of pretty thoughtful convos, relatively speaking
                You mean tower/manco spamming stuff in pub about some random topic that nobody cares about?
                idkidc1233

Comment

Originally posted by idkidc1233 View Post
                  You mean tower/manco spamming stuff in pub about some random topic that nobody cares about?
                  given the general state of things these days, we could probably monetize TW/subspace by just putting pub chat on a TV channel. i know at least 30% of the population would pay money to see that sort of insanity. FOX might even just buy it so they dont have to bring out alex jones on air, just read pub chat out loud for 30 minutes a day.

look me in the eyes and tell me there's not a 75% chance the general populace would just eat that shit up and beg for more
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

You don't get any extra points for being an incorrigible cuck here, man. This isn't twitter. No blowjob for being the victim here, man. Waysism can be ?ignored. Trenchwars is the last, brave frontier of free speech, where players can come together and spill the uncensored bile of their minds. And so it should remain.
                    Last edited by MHz; 12-24-2016, 08:53 PM.
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Leland View Post
                      HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND
                      GOOD U?

Comment

Originally posted by MHz View Post
                        You don't get any extra points for being an incorrigible cuck here, man. No blowjob for being the victim here, man.
                        Not a victim looking for blowjobs or cuckold sex, this isnt about sex or sexual practices, it's about the quality of public chat in a 2d game

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                          this is 2016 lol.
                          it's 2017. pls fix ty
                          3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                          3:45th President> do it
                          kyler> who is 45th President
                          nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

I agree with pee pee sock.

Comment

I agree with pee pee sock but disagree with hellmouth.
                              3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                              3:45th President> do it
                              kyler> who is 45th President
                              nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Working...
                              X