Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TWL 22

Quote Originally Posted by Ricko View Post
    lack of transparency maybe, but also a lack of understanding the need to motivate the players - right now I have no motivation to get active or attempt to compete for a title, as is the case for alot of people who have 'retired'/gone inactive....

give us the motivation! (A good one, not some additional stat on the twl site).
    not sure why you still expect things from staff, let alone motivation lol. create it. go create a squad or help out a struggling one. i just recently joined sage and it drew a few people to it and they jd'd like 5x in a row. it doesnt take much honestly. the existing players need to step up by splitting up and creating/reviving/helping struggling squads out. otherwise there is 0 room for whining and crying about the state of the game.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

rare gems like this are why i stil log onto forums

Last Post: Today 02:53 PM by Crescent Seal
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    3:45th President> do it
    kyler> who is 45th President
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

No motivation w/o population. We have to update it (the game), or else it will just look boring and old to new players. A new game base would work (POiD's project for example), but if we keep going with this same old Continuum look, the population will dwindle away slowly, like a poison. Like myself, I don't play because it's always the same players, the same environment, the same graphics, the same old shit. New leagues, pub ideas, those convos are all a start.
    2:morph> serious question how does ass taste crip
    2:cripple> dude it tastes amazing. especially when her liquid comes out after u pull out ur tongue out of her butthole
    2:jebass> i gave a rim job wants got a pc of corn stuck to my tongue

Mortal 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    not sure why you still expect things from staff, let alone motivation lol. create it. go create a squad or help out a struggling one. i just recently joined sage and it drew a few people to it and they jd'd like 5x in a row. it doesnt take much honestly. the existing players need to step up by splitting up and creating/reviving/helping struggling squads out. otherwise there is 0 room for whining and crying about the state of the game.
    I've done more than most people have in the last 5 years to keep this game going/active by running squads, messaging old friends and getting them active again and playing hours on end (not so much the last 18 months) just to keep the zone active, so please don't lecture me.

I'm saying this as someone who has essentially quit the game or rather, just incredibly inactive now who doesn't care whether TWL happens or not, as opposed to being someone still playing who wants someone else to do the work for me. Staff giving people incentives is just my 5 cents on a potential way to make players who are inactive to maybe become more active again, whether it happens or not doesn't matter to me anymore.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion

this game is still around despite staff's best efforts to make people leave... there was an awesome session in pub earlier today
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Wtf, I didnt know this zone had this many crybabies. Staff is trying to create buzz by announcing next TWL.(using their valuable time for free) All I see is ppl crying about random things. you care enough to cry so we all know you gonna show to TWL anyway.

The zone is always inactive during off season.

If the TWL is gonna fail this year, so be it. But for fuk sake stop the negativity 3 months prior to start of the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricko View Post
    I've done more than most people have in the last 5 years to keep this game going/active by running squads, messaging old friends and getting them active again and playing hours on end (not so much the last 18 months) just to keep the zone active, so please don't lecture me.

I'm saying this as someone who has essentially quit the game or rather, just incredibly inactive now who doesn't care whether TWL happens or not, as opposed to being someone still playing who wants someone else to do the work for me. Staff giving people incentives is just my 5 cents on a potential way to make players who are inactive to maybe become more active again, whether it happens or not doesn't matter to me anymore.
    ? relax lol not asking for your illustrious tw resume. i was speaking in general terms addressing one of the points you had brought up.

also, I agree with dreamwin. either do something or shut the fuk up with the negativity vs people who are trying to push forward with another season of twl. if you have the time to whine and cry about the decline of this game, then you also have the time to help it in whatever capacity.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

I logged in a day or so ago and had a lovely chat with Banner Girl and Mr. Arrogant.

Just let it fly!

- Papi

Quote Originally Posted by Stayon View Post
    I logged in a day or so ago and had a lovely chat with Banner Girl and Mr. Arrogant.

Just let it fly!

- Papi
    Papii.
    Last edited by Pressure; 01-07-2017 at 08:26 PM.
    4:Best> pressure was a terr for halloween 4:Best> guy had 4 dudes on him attached

4:Siaxis> what time is it in zimbobwe para?

4:Children> every morning i wake up, look in the mirror and thank god i'm not paradise

4:Best> Mighty's forehead has wifi

4:Mighty> u guys ever eat a ketchup sandwich?

4:sphinx> mighty fought a raccoon in an alley for some bbq chips

4:RaCka> so what if paradise is dressing up as a slim jim for halloween?

Staff should give twl a go if they want to, Id be happy if its a last charge to the death at least its in good hands with Markmrw guy generally wants to improve this game but should change rules to 4 player teams etc, but they should at least give it a go.

Heres why I quit and I think I can speak for Ricko, Iron Survivor here also, it becomes a time invested problem, we all have hit 30 or hitting 30 years of age, we have realised that we have spent near 10,000 hours on a game, we stay interested because of that investment, however with reaching that age and seems the general age of everyone playing this game we dont want to invest anymore time into something that has absolutly no use in the real world. If this game was showing cosmetic improvements so it would at least look like its grabbing new players in it would be fine, but the game looks exactly like it did from 2001 when I started because staff DO NOT HAVE THE CODE for the game prittk has it and untill that changes nothing will massively change I am afraid and we might be flogging a dead horse. Unless we wait 30 years and hope Prittk picks this back up as a retirement project.

Or even better, crash the lane!
    Last edited by Stayon; 01-08-2017 at 06:44 PM.

I've been such an ambassador to this game and to the people; I like to believe I brought the spectators 600+ in between 2002-2007 because people wanted to see me play. Anyway, the motivation is gone and it would be great for me to stomp zidane again or watch turban bulldoze those thunder geeks with 5% effort. Then we have 24 and MM God literally stealing the donation funds too but with that said, staff should donate the remaining funds to the community. It's great to see people like Mythril doing what he can and other people joining lesser squads to have competition but I think it's time to move on boys

P.S. Don't worry zid, I am completely done with this game so you can stop shaking...
    1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
    1:Zidane> congrats man
    1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
    1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
    1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    ? relax lol not asking for your illustrious tw resume. i was speaking in general terms addressing one of the points you had brought up.

also, I agree with dreamwin. either do something or shut the fuk up with the negativity vs people who are trying to push forward with another season of twl. if you have the time to whine and cry about the decline of this game, then you also have the time to help it in whatever capacity.
    heheheheh
    nah> donald j trump

Just a thought, maybe a TWL tournament that lasted a couple of weekends with small rosters and a prize as well as putting it on a much later date maybe? Quite burned out of TW as well as it being less and less appealing. 8 teams, 2 pools 1 weekend and semis/finals the following. TWL season is too long and meaningless with what's left. I would be more willing to comeback for this.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Quote Originally Posted by MHz View Post
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

The competitive players will come back when there's something to show for. A condensed league like Tiny said or a shakeup of player #'s to for the shrinking show rate for smaller squads could be enough to to bring the vets back.

The last draft was a success in my opinion, why not give the vets something to come back for?

It doesnt have to be TWL, good players just wanna play. More importantly, good players want to play versus other good players, on weekends.