X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will see you all again soon

nvm hope to be in the trenches soon again
    please delete
    Last edited by rothe; 01-25-2017, 03:53 PM.

gtfo
    Leland

Comment

Leland
      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
      3:45th President> do it
      kyler> who is 45th President
      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

In 4 days going in for brain surgery for my epilepsy to try to help gain some control back over my body leland but thanks for being an ass this could be a blessing for me you have no idea what its like to not be able to control your own body or have a grand mal seizure.
        I didnt want to make it a thing and deleted my post but seeing as you want to be an ass there you go. Maybe some songs for you. This is the longest game I have ever played and I love it. I just hope I will be able to after this procedure.

Last edited by rothe; 01-27-2017, 03:07 PM.

Comment

omg good luck man
          3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
          3:45th President> do it
          kyler> who is 45th President
          nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Thank you for the kind words
            Also getting this installed
            I prey it helps as well

http://www.epilepsy.com/learn/treati...timulation-vns

Been on the waiting list for 3 years now and the price to my body and dollars is unbelievable my vocal cords will be permanently altered and it cant be removed once its in because its too close to an artery.
            Still thank you for the kind words. I have had more concussions than any football player lol

Not to mention every 3 to 5 years I have to go back into surgery to have a new battery installed.

Comment

Originally posted by rothe View Post
              Thank you for the kind words
              Also getting this installed
              I prey it helps as well

http://www.epilepsy.com/learn/treati...timulation-vns

Been on the waiting list for 3 years now and the price to my body and dollars is unbelievable my vocal cords will be permanently altered and it cant be removed once its in because its too close to an artery.
              Still thank you for the kind words. I have had more concussions than any football player lol

Not to mention every 3 to 5 years I have to go back into surgery to have a new battery installed.
              godspeed rothe.
              8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

surgery went well everything looks good VNS gets turned on in a few days I prey it works so I can save my liver and kidneys
                thanks for those who were nice and sent a pm

course i am half robot now lol

Comment

beep boop beep boop
                  Leland

Comment

Hope you're doing well Rothe! Stay strong.

Comment

Working...
                    X