Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Events!

Hi All!

As your head of event, I'm proud to announce our list of Weekend events coming up! (Updated May 4, 2017)
    Stay tuned to this thread for updates.
    All events will be held on Saturday 4pm EST!
    Come join us for some classic TW fun!

05/06/17 oldfishies One of the oldest, and the best! OLDFISHIES coming this Saturday! Be the last fishy to survive the onslaught of shark attacks!
    05/13/17 Superbeast The superbeast is hungry and is on the hunt!
    05/20/17 chase2 Run for your lives as the zombies give chase! Make it through the maze and stay alive in the house until time runs out! IT'S CHASE2!
    05/27/17 TWCity Good old ZOMBIE ACTION! Back by popular demand! ZOMBIES invade TW, stay alive and make it to the safes!
    06/03/17 Tourny Who is the top jav/wb of the weekend? Come fight for your honor!
    06/10/17 ufc Teams of two with a captain, battle it out 1v1 style until one team wins! Who is the real ultimate fighter?!
    06/17/17 twisted Javs - Bombs - worm holes? Random fast bombs coming your way!
    06/24/17 gatez3 Be the last standing member to run through the maze!!
    07/01/17 Turretwarz Terrs, Turrets, War time! TW classic in TURRETWARZ coming this weekend! Gain points and shoot the enemy team down!
    07/08/17 Balanceout Stay in the circle, no matter what! Balanceout time!

Thanks and see you at the events!
    Please make suggestions of events you would like to be included as well in the comments!

Cheers
    destruct
    Updated May 4, 2017
    Last edited by destruct; 05-04-2017, 08:32 PM.

Good events man, haven't seen some of these in forever. Good to see someone old school doing this.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

tl;dr
      Leland

Comment

I don't know about some of these events so but usually pub pop goes down so I'll only log on in weekends where I want to play those events.

Also Leland
        3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
        3:45th President> do it
        kyler> who is 45th President
        nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Leland

Originally posted by forwards View Post
          Leland
          Leland

Comment

Call Superb at 703-564-9887 and ask about the status of ticket #553598. Server IP is 66.36.247.83. The more who call, the better chance we have of getting it fixed
            Leland

Comment

Working...
            X