Top 20 longest players on the same squad as you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 20 longest players on the same squad as you

The title says it all! You can check it on TDW website, but of course if you had a lot of aliases, it might be difficult to get the true number. Below are mine under Nimrook, 928 days with HT, dang, that's like almost 3 years.

Player # of days # of squads
    High Templar 928 9
    Apok 872 Fierce, Mute
    skepsis 870 Fierce, Mute
    Exquisite 831 5
    Singer 784 4
    Underground 748 Thunder, Sk8
    Hercules 660 Fierce, Pirates, Thunder
    Ghoul 657 4
    Vigilanty 644 4
    Ease 634 Sk8, Thunder
    JuNkA 587 4
    Kim 579 5
    Deez Nuts 563 5
    postzegel 563 Sk8, Pirates
    death row 559 5
    Horror 551 5
    Lordy 536 Pirates, Rhino, Skriek
    ZapaTa 535 5
    vitja 517 Thunder, Sk8
    Fludd 511 6
    Last edited by Nimrook; 01-27-2017, 09:34 PM.
    9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
    4:Nimrook> No?
    4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
    4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
    4:Akuun> ROFL
    4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
    4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
    4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Leland
    Leland

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrook View Post
      The title says it all! You can check it on TDW website, but of course if you had a lot of aliases, it might be difficult to get the true number. Below are mine under Nimrook, 928 days with HT, dang, that's like almost 3 years.

High Templar 928 9
      Apok 872 Fierce, Mute
      skepsis 870 Fierce, Mute
      Exquisite 831 5
      Singer 784 4
      Underground 748 Thunder, Sk8
      Hercules 660 Fierce, Pirates, Thunder
      Ghoul 657 4
      Vigilanty 644 4
      Ease 634 Sk8, Thunder
      JuNkA 587 4
      Kim 579 5
      Deez Nuts 563 5
      postzegel 563 Sk8, Pirates
      death row 559 5
      Horror 551 5
      Lordy 536 Pirates, Rhino, Skriek
      ZapaTa 535 5
      vitja 517 Thunder, Sk8
      Fludd 511 6
      Nice that u teamed with those legends. I ruined my chances long time ago. However i was on same squad as ease and fludd but squad lasted a few days. Always wondered what it would be like teaming with steak666 and exquisite but that never happened lol. My top players are lorko at over 600 days but we fell out with each other long time ago, guy changed alot. Next it's dominatorious at 400 days+. The top 15 or so are just a reflection of playing on sixies for such a long time. Good old days.
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Has been on the same squad (2555) <--------------------------- Look at this stat lol. I'm proud of it and how it relates to my zone participation. Much of this was Paladen a squad that gave chances to almost everyone and I know it helped Trench Wars activity a ton. What a long history I have here. Sometimes still get mad top squads didn't/don't mix things up more. sigh ..

anyways my top 20:

jebass*
        1877 days
        Paladen, Elite Paladen, Trist
        ZULUZ*
        1479 days
        Paladen, Elite Paladen
        Mithrandia*
        1207 days
        6 squads
        G00L*
        1152 days
        Paladen, Elite Paladen
        JoyRider*
        1040 days
        5 squads
        Alextron*
        1007 days
        4 squads
        War*loK*
        939 days
        Paladen
        Die When Hit!!*
        882 days
        Paladen, Elite Paladen
        Matorian*
        768 days
        Paladen, Elude
        MetalKid*
        740 days
        Militaris, Elude, Paladen
        Winterfell*
        733 days
        Paladen, Spark
        Celtic~Dragon*
        677 days
        Paladen
        Heroin Bob*
        639 days
        Paladen, Nightclub
        Blizzzard*
        622 days
        Paladen
        Sawyer*
        607 days
        Paladen
        Rocket Soldier*
        602 days
        Paladen, Unleash
        Claushouse*
        579 days
        Heavy, Paladen
        up in ya !!*
        558 days
        Paladen
        H.M.S. Stargazer*
        556 days
        Paladen, Unleash
        FatRolls*
        523 days
        Paladen
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Pascone 1264 17
          WAR 1225 22
          Squadless 1114 16
          Barton 630 9
          Deluge 592 8
          Zazu 571 8
          MythriL 547 22
          RaCka 535 15
          Method 520 15
          Guero 498 13
          Sirius 484 5
          death row 463 14
          Spawnisen 458 9
          paska 417 10
          Supra 407 8
          Money 406 8
          Omnigod 400 7
          Weak 396 20
          Deez Nuts 390 7
          Paky Dude 384 15
          3x TWLD All-Star
          2x TWLD Finals MVP
          2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
            Nice that u teamed with those legends. I ruined my chances long time ago. However i was on same squad as ease and fludd but squad lasted a few days. Always wondered what it would be like teaming with steak666 and exquisite but that never happened lol. My top players are lorko at over 600 days but we fell out with each other long time ago, guy changed alot. Next it's dominatorious at 400 days+. The top 15 or so are just a reflection of playing on sixies for such a long time. Good old days.
            Exq and steak are probably one of the funniest people I ever met on TW. They could be so rude if you don't know them though. lol I remember we used to make fun of Weak (Exq brother) a lot when he tried to get on our squads for a the longest time.

4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              Has been on the same squad (2555) <--------------------------- Look at this stat lol. I'm proud of it and how it relates to my zone participation. Much of this was Paladen a squad that gave chances to almost everyone and I know it helped Trench Wars activity a ton. What a long history I have here. Sometimes still get mad top squads didn't/don't mix things up more. sigh ..

anyways my top 20:
              Rocket Soldier*
              602 days
              Paladen, Unleash
              Rocket Solider.. wow me and him go way back to the Anime*Warriors day when squad duels happen in a private arena with ZH to help set up scores.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Delectable View Post
                Pascone 1264 17
                WAR 1225 22
                Squadless 1114 16
                Barton 630 9
                Deluge 592 8
                Zazu 571 8
                MythriL 547 22
                RaCka 535 15
                Method 520 15
                Guero 498 13
                Sirius 484 5
                death row 463 14
                Spawnisen 458 9
                paska 417 10
                Supra 407 8
                Money 406 8
                Omnigod 400 7
                Weak 396 20
                Deez Nuts 390 7
                Paky Dude 384 15
                good to see you still on this too Delect! Looking at your list, I'm sure most of them were from the Value days right?

Comment

good to see you still on this too Delect! Looking at your list, I'm sure most of them were from the Value days right?

NIM??? How you leave me out with 509 days together! Hate you
                  Geio> Down to chill and play that
                  Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Rocket Solider.. wow me and him go way back to the Anime*Warriors day when squad duels happen in a private arena with ZH to help set up scores.. lol
                    Oh ya Nim.. Rocket Soldier was a pioneer here.. He's a great guy and in his day was a heck of a warbird too. Haven't seen him log in for months but he does pop in sometimes. I'm glad you remember the private arena duel days.. lol I remember those too. Often people would either not look at scores and stay in and get yelled at or some stray would happen and they go 10-11 before being able to esc-s lol. When Dock made the bot system I remember thinking wow now this is legit!! heheh
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

megaman89 - 2592 days 13 squads
                      Jamal - 2140 days dicE, Dudgeon, Spastic
                      Cape - 2056 days 8 squads
                      a2m - 1998 days 13 squads
                      Cripple - 1863 days 7 squads
                      Mess - 1783 days 10 squads
                      Mikes - 1615 days 6 squads
                      TABARNAK!!! - 1608 days 17 squads
                      wbm - 1548 days 16 squads
                      Spawnisen - 1469 days 9 squads
                      paska - 1340 days 5 squads
                      Dwopple - 1295 days 10 squads
                      Chief Utsav - 1243 days dicE, Abstract, Rifle
                      GRANDMASTAHS - 1168 days dicE, ACCURACY, Quake
                      Oderus Urungus - 1160 days 15 squads
                      riske - 1149 days 4 squads
                      Necromotic - 1125 days 5 squads
                      maketso - 1120 days 5 squads
                      sphinx - 1112 days 9 squads
                      Jrahen - 1043 days dicE, Evil

And my brother Kess - 1013 days / 16 squads + kesser - 819 days / 6 squads making him 6th.

After this, alot of Spastic people from my early days (mid 2003 to Jan 2006), a few more dice and other older names. Squadded with a total 1414 TW goofs, was a blast.
                      Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                      Your friend,
                      ​​Papi
                      ​​​​​

Comment

people got time to make charts and lists but cant log on...i love subspace continuum .40 (we never made it to 1.0 in 20 years) trench wars 2017
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Whatup Nim! And yea I'm still around from time to time. But it is fun to look back at that list and take a stroll down memory lane. No doubt everyone on this list was on Value at some point lol. Here's a breakdown as I remember it from this list.

Pascone - Pascone became my right hand man. So it's fitting that he is #1 on this list. Back in 04/05 he grabbed my attention on Rapid when he was quietly putting up consistent numbers for them in TWLD. He eventually joined Value and the rest is history.

WAR - WAR aka O s I S is hands down my best friend in this game. I know more about him then I know about my own friends/family in real life lol. We have been through so much together. He was on Zero Hour (Misterio! and Buff Daddy) and a SMod way back then.

Squadless - Squadless is THE ORIGINAL owner of Value. Without him it never would have existed. He is my original battery mate in TW. We became somewhat of a house hold name if you will. When you thought of Squadless, you thought of me and vice versa. I wish I could have won TWLD with him.

Barton - His original name is (Due) some may know him as the 'Bug' man lol. Barton was originally my name that I had given to him when he was looking for a fresh start. I dont recall exactly when it all started with him but I do know he was one of the nicest, most loyal and consistent players I had ever had. You always wanted him on your team.

Deluge - Deluge was another one of my under the radar acquisitions. Similar to Pascone, he was on a less than desirable squad at the time as well (Avalonian) but still stood out. I paired the 2 together along side me and it paid dividends. To this day I still credit Deluge as being the best within our 'Value' circle.

Zazu - Anduril. (I may be off on the spelling but it is close) similar to Barton, I don't know much about when it started with him. He was just another European in Elim at that time who I took a chance on. I do know Barton and Zazu where the Belgian buds. Zazu used to drive me nuts but his loyalty won me over.

MythriL - Way back in high school when I ran the squad Task I had a player who was one of my favorites at the time in 'Foe' He was one of the laggiest yet accurate players I had ever seen at that time. Well it turns out he had a brother who was even better then him. His name was Mythril. Early on he was on a lot of our squads but as he became better played elsewhere. He was part of what was perhaps my most favorite squad of all time in Epidemic when we went undefeated in TWL only to lose to Quicksand in the playoffs.

RaCka - This one is a surprise to me. Only because it seemed like I was always playing against Racka and his Quicksand pals lol. But as he will tell you, we are undefeated in the TWLD finals together as we did win on the original Fierce before it turned gay. I've always liked Racka and he was the only QS member that I could get along with.

Method - Method aka Mefod, Street <ER>. Mefod became my 2nd best friend in this game along side WAR. Easily one of the smartest, funniest and loyal players I ever met. He was another player who I picked up back in 03/04. He was using the name street <ER> and had just left Rage (Code). Him and WAR were really good friends so we recruited him and it turned out to be one of the best decisions I ever made.

Guero - Another player who I'm not sure how they made this list but here he is. Guero was always a fan favorite on any squad we were on because of his cool temperament, play style and the fact that his English was suspect at times and no one really understood what he was saying lol.

Sirius - A man of many names but probably most known as Sirius or Lofty. I think our claim to fame has to be when we were on Rusher or Solstice (his squads) together way back in 2004ish. Those squads were stacked with 40+ people who could beat you so I didn't stand out but I do remember playing TWL with him and Mega Newbie.

death row - death row, Advil... and 'Soul Decision.'. The last name is one people dont know anything about. That was one of his original names. I ran across him in of my tryout arenas for whatever squad years and years ago and after dueling him was like 'this kid is pretty good' Well it turns out I was right. He became a force on WildFire led by Server. He never really joined any of my squads so I don't know how hes here but he was a good friend of mine nonetheless.

Spawnisen - Spawn is one of the nicest players in TW. Seems like I've known him for 15+ years. He once ran a squad that I always secretly liked the name of and wanted to join in Cynical. I wasn't anyone special at that time so I didn't get the invitation but we still had a lot of time together on other squads but mostly on Dice. Our best run or most fun in my opinion was on Value several years ago when we were a 3 league force that eventually turned into Cobra behind my captains Ricko and Wax, lol.

paska - I was on Dice several times so perhaps this is why paska is so high up here but paska was always one of my favorite players to talk to and watch play. I always enjoyed watching the paska/suede combo on BasingCrew upset everyone.

Supra - Supra is one of the originals for sure. He was my co-captain on a little known squad called Drastic WAY back in 2002. He was not one of the big names that people grew to know but was a must have on any squad. Fun fact about Supra is that he is the master mind behind the original VALUE banner pack which included over like 80 banners and are worn by some people even still today. I still rock a Value banner that was specially designed for just me : )

Money - I knew nothing about money until he joined Epidemic or Sake or whatever squad it was. In fact I dont even know who recruited him. I actually tried to axe him every chance I got but he always found a way back on my roster so I just gave up. Well it turns out its a good thing I did because he became a glue guy. He was a loyal player who fit into our group pretty well.

Omnigod - I want to say Omnigod might be my original right hand man on this list. He was on all my very first squads. I always had Omnigod, Squadless and Supra to depend on in joining whatever atrocious squad I made. He and I have not been on the same squad since 2005 and he is still on this list. Now thats remarkable. He was more of a baser then a dueler so we didn't have a need for him but he was still a great friend and teammate to have.

Weak - Can't remember playing a whole lot with Weak but we did end up winning TWLD together on Fierce with Racka. Other then that we have just been on a lot of random squads together. I always enjoyed playing with Weak in TWLD since we had a similar play style but he never really joined any squads I captained over the years.

Deez Nuts - Everyone loves Deez. Huge fan favorite anywhere he went. I played against him more then with him but did win 2 TWLD titles with him on Stray and Fierce.

Paky Dude - I always marveled at how Paky Dude would silently put up numbers in TWLD whether it was on Syne or Mist. In fact I remember he led one season in total kills with empion. Pretty impressive but when teamed up with me could never duplicate that magic unfortunately, so we never accomplished anything other then just playing a lot of games together.
                          3x TWLD All-Star
                          2x TWLD Finals MVP
                          2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

These lists are a joke. For example I have been 844 days on sage and I am pretty sure atleast 700 of those days Spikey/Whimp/Handofdeath and several others were there together with me. Yet Gazo is #1 on most squaded with 552 days. Besides I have squaded the same days with 24 and kado. Yet Kado is 62 days higher on that list. Been 131 days on Envy now, but 24 has squaded 111 days with me... And thats with Dice and Mad included. The list is full with bugs, it has some indication but isnt 100% correct.
                            Major Crisis

Comment

it does have bugs. i have seen instances when me joining or leaving Sweet has resulted in players in my top 5 being dropped to like 20.
                              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                              X