This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDL Regular Season Has Begun - Structure/Rules

The regular season of TWDL has now begun. Every team that has signed up will receive an in-game message notifying them of the league starting. Note: YOU CAN STILL SIGNUP WITH A PARTNER AT ANY POINT DURING THE SEASON - there are no additional requirements. I will be making spreadsheets very soon to help organize all of the team’s points throughout each week. Ladder Points for the end of the qualifying period have been recorded. Read further to understand how the regular season of TWDL will play out:

Here’s what matters:
    - The regular season will last THREE weeks.
    - Every week will end on Sunday night at 11:59PM EST and the next week will begin that next Monday. I’ll be updating all weekly points gained by each team at the end of every week.

How the Point System works

There will be (2) ways to earn points every week of the regular season. These are Ladder Points and Dueling Points. I’ve had to adjust some of this from my introduction post to account for zone activity.

Ladder Points

Your team’s rating on the ladder will matter EACH week. Every Sunday night at midnight (EST), I’m going to freeze the bot and record the ladder. Depending on where you are in the top, you’ll earn your respective points. The ladders will never be reset.

TWDL-D/TWDL-J
    Top 2 - 7 Points
    Top 3-5- 5 Points
    Top 6-8 - 3 Points
    The rest of the teams - 0 points

TWDL-S
    Top 1 - 4 Points
    Top 2-3 - 3 Points
    Top 4-5 - 2 Points

This means you must continue to battle for ladder positioning all throughout the regular season to fight for the weekly Ladder Points. Once again, you can increase your TEAM rating by playing with other players, even in the regular season. Playing ranked games with other players besides your chosen partner is not only be possible, but encouraged to help out your team (by boosting your individual rating). The ladder will NOT be reset throughout the season.

Dueling Points

Dueling Points are accumulated by dueling other qualified teams.

- There are no scheduled matches, you are free to play any team at any time during the week
    - These points are ONLY accumulated when you play a RANKED match with your teammate against another qualified team who has both of their players.
    - Every victory will count as (1) point
    - You can only gain (3) points from a specific team every week to avoid only playing one opponent every week.
    - You can only gain dueling points from WINNING. Losing will not affect your dueling points, but of course, it will affect your team’s rating.
    - There will be a maximum of (10) dueling points that you can earn every week in TWDL-D/TWDL-J and (7) in TWDL-S.
    - You can choose to duel either to 5/10 during the regular season. Points will count the same.
    - Post your match results in the Results thread to help me tally up how many Dueling Points you’re earning throughout each week or message me in-game.
    - Feeding is NOT allowed. If you’re caught feeding, you’ll be at risk of being banned from this season of TWDL entirely and your team will be disqualified from the tournament.

As you can see, activity will be critical when trying to earn your weekly Dueling Points. Even if you’re on the bottom of the Ladder every week, you’ll still be able to grind your way to earning more overall points than those on top of the ladder if you’re out-working them. And those on top of the weekly ladder will still have to be active throughout the regular season if they want to qualify for the Playoff Tournament.

As of right now, the Top (6) teams in TWDL-D/TWDL-J with the most points earned throughout the regular season will qualify for the playoffs. The Top (4) teams with the most points earned will qualify for the playoffs. Of course, this is subject to change depending on activity.

To those who have inactive partners or feel the need to depart from them any other reason, you must ?message me first.

Due to the bot still having some bugs, I’ve manually recorded all of the team ratings so I can hand out the first batch of Ladder Points for the end of qualifying. Spreadsheets will be posted soon with overall points/rankings for each league. Individual messages will be sent out by Monday night.

Good luck to everyone participating and a reminder: if you’re not signed up yet, you still are in good position to qualify for the Playoffs if you signup soon!
    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
    The regular season of TWDL has now begun. Every team that has signed up will receive an in-game message notifying them of the league starting. Note: YOU CAN STILL SIGNUP WITH A PARTNER AT ANY POINT DURING THE SEASON - there are no additional requirements. I will be making spreadsheets very soon to help organize all of the team’s points throughout each week. Ladder Points for the end of the qualifying period have been recorded. Read further to understand how the regular season of TWDL will play out:

Here’s what matters:
    - The regular season will last THREE weeks.
    - Every week will end on Sunday night at 11:59PM EST and the next week will begin that next Monday. I’ll be updating all weekly points gained by each team at the end of every week.

How the Point System works

There will be (2) ways to earn points every week of the regular season. These are Ladder Points and Dueling Points. I’ve had to adjust some of this from my introduction post to account for zone activity.

Ladder Points

Your team’s rating on the ladder will matter EACH week. Every Sunday night at midnight (EST), I’m going to freeze the bot and record the ladder. Depending on where you are in the top, you’ll earn your respective points. The ladders will never be reset.

TWDL-D/TWDL-J
    Top 2 - 7 Points
    Top 3-5- 5 Points
    Top 6-8 - 3 Points

TWDL-S
    Top 1 - 4 Points
    Top 2-3 - 3 Points
    Top 4-5 - 2 Points

This means you must continue to battle for ladder positioning all throughout the regular season to fight for the weekly Ladder Points. Once again, you can increase your TEAM rating by playing with other players, even in the regular season. Playing ranked games with other players besides your chosen partner is not only be possible, but encouraged to help out your team (by boosting your individual rating). The ladder will NOT be reset throughout the season.

Dueling Points

Dueling Points are accumulated by dueling other qualified teams.

- There are no scheduled matches, you are free to play any team at any time during the week
    - These points are ONLY accumulated when you play a RANKED match with your teammate against another qualified team who has both of their players.
    - Every victory will count as (1) point
    - You can only gain (3) points from a specific team every week to avoid only playing one opponent every week.
    - You can only gain dueling points from WINNING. Losing will not affect your dueling points, but of course, it will affect your team’s rating.
    - There will be a maximum of (10) dueling points that you can earn every week in TWDL-D/TWDL-J and (7) in TWDL-S.
    - You can choose to duel either to 5/10 during the regular season. Points will count the same.
    - Post your match results in the Results thread to help me tally up how many Dueling Points you’re earning throughout each week or message me in-game.
    - Feeding is NOT allowed. If you’re caught feeding, you’ll be at risk of being banned from this season of TWDL entirely and your team will be disqualified from the tournament.

As you can see, activity will be critical when trying to earn your weekly Dueling Points. Even if you’re on the bottom of the Ladder every week, you’ll still be able to grind your way to earning more overall points than those on top of the ladder if you’re out-working them. And those on top of the weekly ladder will still have to be active throughout the regular season if they want to qualify for the Playoff Tournament.

As of right now, the Top (6) teams in TWDL-D/TWDL-J with the most points earned throughout the regular season will qualify for the playoffs. The Top (4) teams with the most points earned will qualify for the playoffs. Of course, this is subject to change depending on activity.

To those who have inactive partners or feel the need to depart from them any other reason, you must ?message me first.

Due to the bot still having some bugs, I’ve manually recorded all of the team ratings so I can hand out the first batch of Ladder Points for the end of qualifying. Spreadsheets will be posted soon with overall points/rankings for each league. Individual messages will be sent out by Monday night.

Good luck to everyone participating and a reminder: if you’re not signed up yet, you still are in good position to qualify for the Playoffs if you signup soon!
    Ty for taking ur time to keep this game alive. I wanna sign up for jav + will look for a god dam partner tonight, maybe someone will team up with me if I offered them £500. Long live trenchwars
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Ok, me and slum will be partners for jav league.
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Are Geio and I signed up for Jav/Wb? If not, sign us up.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Working...
        X