Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New World Order Agent Donald Trump Used to Fool Dissociative Matrix-ControlPopulation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
    yo ive been told this for years

finally started season 1 myself in like january

my god the degeneracy is so awesome
    its the hair/body dimensions/style

its on netflix and im binging hardcore on it so gud
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I wish I could say this thread is the strangest shit I've seen today.
      Hi tone.
      (Pandagirl!)>(ph)>12 is just right

"In the end it's all a friendly competition" - qan 11-10-2016 04:13 PM 0-2016, 04:13 PM

Comment

Originally posted by Leland View Post
        BE TOUGH
        WE HAVE TO BE TOUGH
        You don't have to do anything you don't want to do.

"In the end it's all a friendly competition" - qan 11-10-2016 04:13 PM 0-2016, 04:13 PM

Comment

I do have a reply i can make to this thread, by Voice-Reply (Vocaroo, i just need to wait till i feel well enough

Comment

Can you make it a haiku? I think you should make it a haiku.

Comment

Leland

Comment

Last edited by tagmost; 05-03-2017, 06:23 PM. Reason: go fuck yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                  i started the show shameless and u remind me of a younger wlliam macy
                  DoyouwatchLEGIONbyaychance?
                  3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                  3:45th President> do it
                  kyler> who is 45th President
                  nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

this thread was made shortly after he was in at his popularity peak there,,,,and i would say the same all the way back to 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                      If you want to keep a secret, you must also hide it from yourself.”

“He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.”

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever.”

“War is peace. Freedom is slavery.* Ignorance is strength.”

“Big Brother is Watching You.”

“Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one’s mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.”

“Until they became conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious.”

“The choice for mankind lies between freedom and happiness and for the great bulk of mankind, happiness is better.”

“The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power, pure power.”

“Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing.”

“Orthodoxy means not thinking–not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”

“For, after all, how do we know that two and two make four? Or that the force of gravity works? Or that the past is unchangeable? If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable – what then?”

“Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power”

Scary times, this was a good video and believable. Thanks T0ne.
                      you are legit the most atttractive person on tw

yay my space bar has been fixed!
                      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                      3:45th President> do it
                      kyler> who is 45th President
                      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Working...
                      X