Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New World Order Agent Donald Trump Used to Fool Dissociative Matrix-ControlPopulation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New World Order Agent Donald Trump Used to Fool Dissociative Matrix-ControlPopulation

The Trump Entity is programmed to work for the New World Order Dark Cabal of Evil

This is documented and confirmed by the Brookings Institute 2009 Think Tank Paper that lays out how Obama will, near the end of his presidency, make what will be known as a "Bad Deal" with Iran

Step 2 was that a Fake Outsider would run for president as a populist and win -- He would then oppose the bad deal Obama made with Iran -- A Mass Migrant and Refugee Problem with Terrorist Attacks would be staged near end of Obama Admin to further get the Matrix Population behind the fake change president, Trump, when he keeps talking about Iran and How Zionist of a president he is.

This would then be followed by more events, probably specifically related to Iran, instead of the middle east, europe and US in general -- We saw in the news lately how they keep showing Arabs in Speed Boats going toward US Naval Vessels -- so thats probably a presetup to stage a False Flag Operation on a US Naval Ship and pin it on Iran to go to War.

We will then have preplanned Thermo Nuclear War with China and Russia as Joel Skousen has laid out many times for many years.

Here is Video Proof of all This, in this Short Good Video. WARNING: THIS VIDEO IS THE MOST CRITICAL VIDEO OF THE 2016 TO 2017 PERIOD AND IS 2 DAYS OLD AS OF WRITING THIS. THIS IS A MANDITORY CRITICAL VIDEO, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY WATCH THIS VIDEO TO DEPROGRAM YOU FROM WORSHIPING TRUMP AS SAVIOR

TRUMP IS NOT GOD'S RICH UNCLE THAT HE SENT DOWN TO BE YOUR SAVIOR BECAUSE HE WANTED TO SEND IS RICH UNCLE THIS TIME INSTEAD OF HIS HUMBLE SON -- THATS ALL NOT TRUE -- YOU MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO

WATCHING THIS VIDEO AND SEEING WHAT IS AT 6:00 INTO IS ULTRA CRITICAL TO YOUR DEPROGRAMMING PROCESS, YOU ARE UNDER MIND CONTROL PSYOPS ; TRUMP IS A FAKE FRONT MAN TO FOOL YOU !!!!

WATCH ALL -- URGENT VIDEO -- RED ALERT -- URGENT VIDEO -- RED ALERT -- URGENT VIDEO -- RED ALERT -- WATCH ALL --

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLS5h1ZDKvE

If you want to keep a secret, you must also hide it from yourself.”

“He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.”

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever.”

“War is peace. Freedom is slavery.* Ignorance is strength.”

“Big Brother is Watching You.”

“Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one’s mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.”

“Until they became conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious.”

“The choice for mankind lies between freedom and happiness and for the great bulk of mankind, happiness is better.”

“The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power, pure power.”

“Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing.”

“Orthodoxy means not thinking–not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”

“For, after all, how do we know that two and two make four? Or that the force of gravity works? Or that the past is unchangeable? If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable – what then?”

“Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power”

Scary times, this was a good video and believable. Thanks T0ne.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

You Need to watch this 1984 British Docudrama Right Now, its about a bigger war starting over a smaller Iran conflict

Comment

BE TOUGH
        WE HAVE TO BE TOUGH
        Leland

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FINwufXxaME

Praise Kek
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
            born to late to explore the new world
            born to early to explore the galaxy
            born just in time to praise KEK
            8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Shadilay Centipede Raizin
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

https://indianinthemachine.wordpress...g-photographs/
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Interesting idea. Worth a watch, for anyone curious.

Trump's White House staff was sourced "big-league" from the Heritage Foundation, and he was going to make use of their ready-made policy-in-a-box publications. Would make sense he's making use of the same sorts of policies from the Brookings Institute.

I like the hypothesis of trying to set up Clinton as the enemy in order to portray Trump as a hero. He's managed to set himself up as beloved by those who are very irked at the status quo, particularly in the school marm PC business, forcing the use of personal pronouns, cultural shaming of certain races and genders, etc. The Clintons and Bushes are extremely close, as everyone knows. Trump is certainly friends with the Clintons (not sure about the Bush family). It's not inconceivable that Clinton may very well have just played a part nicely, and may have known from the start of the campaign that she was supposed to lose. Suddenly her awful campaign would make sense. Running an almost entirely negative campaign based around how Trump was awful? The shrill and totally unnecessary yelling into the microphone? (They're a tool to amplify your voice, lady. You don't need to strain yourself.) The bouts of mysterious illness, looking like the Emperor from Star Wars?

You don't rule the world by playing the short game, that's for sure. So this is not outside the realm of possibility. As always I remain skeptical. But it's not something to rule out.
                  "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                  -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Yeah, and then Soros meeting with the DNC right after the election and right after sharia blue was given 40 million to hire shills to post anti trump things online, (shareblue.com) and then he also went about with his numerous groups in the US and told them to hire professional rioters and bus in rioters to republican town hall events in order to destabalize the US even further to make this ridiculous ploy you speak of even more believable. I mean your telling me Trump is pushing the NWO's goal of globalization by building a wall, issuing a moratorium on refugees, and enforcing our current immigration laws through ICE? I love a good conspiracy theory but that it frankly retarded and makes no sense Qan.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

A lot of people make a big deal over Soros, but they seem too eager to ascribe a particular intent to his actions. I don't want to make the same mistake, but I'm guessing general instability is the goal. These organized and controlled demonstrations are elaborate stage shows, a bit like a carnival, that allow people to feel like they've done something while doing absolutely nothing. Meanwhile they also help ramp up the FIGHT narrative (right v left, SJW v MRA, BLM v ALM, Muslims v non-Muslims, Jews v non-Jews, religious v areligious, etc). That's always been a real winner for the elites. Get two dissatisfied groups to fight eachother, and they actually come to believe the source of their dissatisfaction is the other group rather than the more obvious outside force.

I don't really believe in the NWO as some sort of conspiracy, and I think that the people who are part of what people would call the NWO would laugh at the notion. Yes, they "rule" the world (in a very abstract kind of way ... they are the nodes with the most influence over a very complex, interconnected system), and yes, globalization is in their best interest, but they're still fighting one another for control, and are often at cross-purposes.

I don't think Trump's immigration policies concern anyone who really matters in the world. Trump is a smart and likable individual by almost all accounts, but he's certainly not brilliant by any stretch of the imagination, or even well-read or all that well-informed. He has fairly obvious and easily-accessible controls for manipulation, for those who are accustomed to manipulation as a way of life. (He's also basically a moderate Democrat, which is what he's been most of his life. He's Bill Clinton, basically. That includes immigration: they had the same immigration goals as President.)

Here's how I think the election went: first, the move was to get Clinton in there. She was a great candidate for business, banking, and the military-industrial complex. Real winner.

But there's always been the contingency plan, which is, what happens if it's Trump? Keep in mind that these are people whose livelihood is based on playing the long game. So there's been a setup for if Trump gets in. If they have to work with him, they'll find a way. It's just not as easy as if it were a total whore like Clinton. But they can work with him.

So this is when you see appointments for "the right people." You see his staff filled completely by the Heritage Foundation, the textbook elite conservative thinktank. Guessing McMaster is one of those "right people," which McCain endorsed whole-heartedly. (If you see the military-industrial complex's personal bitch, John McCain, endorse someone, you know they've got to be basically walking human cancer.)

And if they find they can't work with him? Well, there's always an unfortunate plane crash, a lone sniper, etc. If the CIA can't find a way to bend him over they'll just kill him, and their boy Pence can step up. If the guy isn't over a barrel already he will be in half a year.
                      Last edited by qan; 02-20-2017, 06:39 PM.
                      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

actual discussion in a t0ne post?
                        what year is this
                        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                          actual discussion in a t0ne post?
                          what year is this
                          im agreeing with roxxkatt so kill me now
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                            im agreeing with roxxkatt so kill me now
                            i started the show shameless and u remind me of a younger wlliam macy
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                              i started the show shameless and u remind me of a younger wlliam macy
                              yo ive been told this for years

finally started season 1 myself in like january

my god the degeneracy is so awesome
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                              X