TWL Season 22!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
    I'll come back and participate. I've popped online for two days now.
    But how's the basing looking like? It doesn't look too promising from what I see.

We played one yesterday, was the first this year.. But since every baser thinks like that, see what TJ posted above, none of them even logs on. That means nothing will happen for sure. People cant expect BDs randomly turning up. Envy always asks on whatsapp for game etc to get ppl on, it definately helps. I am sure people will play LB when it happens, like TWBD was dead while TWDTB too, yet is was imo one of the better balanced seasons and no forfeits. We can only hope that there wont be stacking squads again, cuz yes it killed LB. Thunder/Cobra complained cuz of lack of competition and Lego/force was tired of getting raped. But like I said TWDTB was pretty competitive, winner wasnt that sure on beforehand. TWJD is still active cuz it is somewhat the only division thats still competitive.
    Major Crisis

Comment

hurry up! 2 weeks left to stack!!!
      WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

Valid points, Ricko and DW and I appreciate the response...I would just like to avoid the summer cause that's when people go outside and do things/vacations....whatever have you! BUT yes as of late more and more keep coming online! So ill give it a week or so and see how it looks! Again...appreciate the respnse
        Geio> Down to chill and play that
        Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

People are still here....

"People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

ya i still dont know what any of this means

eason 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 8 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
            Season 12 champion TWDT-J (C)
            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)

Leland

Comment

Originally posted by RednaZ View Post
              People are still here....

you're here, are you not?
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                im crying

of joy? hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                  I'd suggest a month rather than 2 weeks - seems a few more people are popping online now, and even Paladen have played a dd again so you know things are going in the right direction.

It might eat into the summer, but surely if it started Mid March we can get a season finished in....10-12 weeks??

Originally posted by Geio View Post
                  Valid points, Ricko and DW and I appreciate the response...I would just like to avoid the summer cause that's when people go outside and do things/vacations....whatever have you! BUT yes as of late more and more keep coming online! So ill give it a week or so and see how it looks! Again...appreciate the respnse
                  we logged on cause twl is coming don't fall for this bait
                  AKA Shaun
                  ----------------------

Comment

Draft could be a better option. Purely for distributing players evenly amongst 6-8 teams.
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

draft should be tried first to see if there's still any interest at all in a competitive league

twl right now would fail miserably.. especially base wheres there been 1 bd in like .. how many months?

Comment

Cash prize
                        FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                        #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                          draft should be tried first to see if there's still any interest at all in a competitive league

twl right now would fail miserably.. especially base wheres there been 1 bd in like .. how many months?
                          should do a controlled draft for TWL. 6 caps and 3 sub caps for each cap (core players) - rest of TW pop is drafted onto the squads

Comment

TBH draft would seem like the best move atm.
                            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

yeah draft would help generate more interest for a twl afterwards. right now, only the lj scene looks decent.
                              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

draft would probably be the best option but we have to do it a bit differently than TWDT imo
                                1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Working...
                                X