No announcement yet.

TWL Season 22!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

draft but it's done on a league by league basis? So 6 wb squads each with a cap, 6 jav caps, 6 base caps etc...
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Draft is not a bad idea to me at all!! I don't know if we need a full draft but a partial could be cool.. like 5 for each team or something. Open to what ever though is decided as long as a season can be salvaged.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Draft would prob make the most sense. The population isn't good enough for Twl and envy are stacked.
        1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
          Draft would prob make the most sense. The population isn't good enough for Twl and envy are stacked.
          agreed with fork. envy is stacked
          WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

Hey cuties!

I moved 300km away, but this weekend I'm grabbing my desktop, so I might randomly log again only to curse how the trenches have become and logout. Regardless, I'll sign for whatever and try to grab my brother despite being likely that neither will play. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

Option 1) Make it some sort draft with or without EG (cash prize for winners). Regular strict TWL, judging by TWD, it will have 6 max squads or like DW said, a boring round total of 4. I'm sure it's atrocious in the trenches..so pick your spot well. And forget the old fashioned notion of "elitism" or saving TWL's former glory (ended around 2010/11, really) if you wanna go forward. Just do it like Geio and 24. No questions asked in a way.

Option 2) Grab the most notorious DT operator..close your eyes, stay put and magic will happen in form of TWDT. With love anything is possible. Even if it looks weird.

Option 3) What's obvious is too obvious, so let it fly. Stay logged out and remember the good old days with style and grace

- Papi
            Last edited by Stayon; 02-21-2017, 11:39 PM.
            Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
            Your friend,
            ​​Papi
            ​​​​​

Comment

gg 24 for finally giving up pos
              WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

Hopefully something gets set in stone soon.. I haven't logged on in a while but I'd be interested in coming back for a bit to play something like twl/twdt.

Ps: hello peeps, I've missed y'all.. well most of you. :P
                help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Hello boys! Well judging by the way these squads look on twd website. If you were to start a TWL it would be a HUGE snore Fest!

Only two squads have a legitimate chance of winning anything with the way these rosters sit CURRENTLY. Going to need some drastic changes..

1# Envy- probly the most active players, could beat up on people just for being so dam active plus have a lot of Talent.

2#FU INC.- Same as envy they are just as active and tons of Talent on the WB side.

3#Sweet- This squad is loaded with talented players! BUT they are all inactive and rustier then siaxis's first fishing hook, not even sure if any of them will consider playing.

4#Cobra- Over the years this squad has always been a contender with a chance at winning anything. But currently they are doomed UNLESS they get a few active skill players, key word here is ACTIVE!

So basically unless both sweet and Cobra get fixed up AND we get at least 1 more CONTENDER squad cough cough "Stayon and company" Dungeon!? There isnt much point in playing a TWL. Would be better off to just have FU INC. vs Envy and be done with season xD.

And basing that even a thing?????? That almost looks unfixable hope not
                  Last edited by olde; 02-22-2017, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
                    Hey cuties!

I moved 300km away, but this weekend I'm grabbing my desktop, so I might randomly log again only to curse how the trenches have become and logout. Regardless, I'll sign for whatever and try to grab my brother despite being likely that neither will play. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

Option 1) Make it some sort draft with or without EG (cash prize for winners). Regular strict TWL, judging by TWD, it will have 6 max squads or like DW said, a boring round total of 4. I'm sure it's atrocious in the trenches..so pick your spot well. And forget the old fashioned notion of "elitism" or saving TWL's former glory (ended around 2010/11, really) if you wanna go forward. Just do it like Geio and 24. No questions asked in a way.

Option 2) Grab the most notorious DT operator..close your eyes, stay put and magic will happen in form of TWDT. With love anything is possible. Even if it looks weird.

Option 3) What's obvious is too obvious, so let it fly. Stay logged out and remember the good old days with style and grace

- Papi
                    Stayon mvp in pub - good old days, ey [2003-02-20, 02:28]
                    - appy

Comment

Damn haven't seen Whispus name in a long ass time
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

lol.... good luck to all of you this season.. all 26 of you
                        (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                        (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                        (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                        (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

sad times....#longliveTWL
                          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Ricko, ill join cobra for twl now
                            British> my 18th tomoz $$
                            Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Just curious guys,

Do any of you think some kind of prize money would bring interest and people back on?

Comment

Working...
                              X