Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TWL Season 22!

Quote Originally Posted by RednaZ View Post
    People are still here....

you're here, are you not?
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome
    can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

Quote Originally Posted by zidane View Post
    im crying

of joy? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Ricko View Post
    I'd suggest a month rather than 2 weeks - seems a few more people are popping online now, and even Paladen have played a dd again so you know things are going in the right direction.

It might eat into the summer, but surely if it started Mid March we can get a season finished in....10-12 weeks??

Quote Originally Posted by Geio View Post
    Valid points, Ricko and DW and I appreciate the response...I would just like to avoid the summer cause that's when people go outside and do things/vacations....whatever have you! BUT yes as of late more and more keep coming online! So ill give it a week or so and see how it looks! Again...appreciate the respnse
    we logged on cause twl is coming don't fall for this bait
    AKA Shaun
    ----------------------

Draft could be a better option. Purely for distributing players evenly amongst 6-8 teams.
    Tower> bangladesh contains 130million people in a space the size of louisiana
    shaun> soupero lives in belgium
    Tower> and they all live to 70
    2pacZ> u know why
    2pacZ> because they live fish
    2pacZ> u moron tower

Tower> you can't treat autism with 1 pill
    Partsi> sure you can
    Partsi> cyanide

draft should be tried first to see if there's still any interest at all in a competitive league

twl right now would fail miserably.. especially base wheres there been 1 bd in like .. how many months?
    Captain of the most winningest team in TWDT history - Power

Cash prize

Quote Originally Posted by zidane View Post
    draft should be tried first to see if there's still any interest at all in a competitive league

twl right now would fail miserably.. especially base wheres there been 1 bd in like .. how many months?
    should do a controlled draft for TWL. 6 caps and 3 sub caps for each cap (core players) - rest of TW pop is drafted onto the squads

TBH draft would seem like the best move atm.
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 8 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 12 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    lukas93> IF U LL THAT SHIT I GO MOUTH TO YOUR DOOR AND I (TRNSLE THIS) MANDO TO HOSPITAL

yeah draft would help generate more interest for a twl afterwards. right now, only the lj scene looks decent.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

draft would probably be the best option but we have to do it a bit differently than TWDT imo
    7:Amnesti <TW>> racka is nestled in Candlekeep. hes nestled atop the cliffs that rise from the sword-coast.
    2:Steadman> i've had 5 jobs, 6 girlfriends, 1 car, a 3.95 gpa in college, a car, and a 100% twlj and twlb win rates
    1:Sika> "ezor" is #1
    Captain of the only squad to ever go undefeated in a whole TWL season while winning every game 4vs5 (Quicksand)
    TWLD Season 14 Champion (Fierce)
    TWL Triple Crown Season 20 Champion (Burn)

draft but it's done on a league by league basis? So 6 wb squads each with a cap, 6 jav caps, 6 base caps etc...
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Draft is not a bad idea to me at all!! I don't know if we need a full draft but a partial could be cool.. like 5 for each team or something. Open to what ever though is decided as long as a season can be salvaged.

Draft would prob make the most sense. The population isn't good enough for Twl and envy are stacked.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Quote Originally Posted by Fork View Post
    Draft would prob make the most sense. The population isn't good enough for Twl and envy are stacked.
    agreed with fork. envy is stacked
    WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Hey cuties!

I moved 300km away, but this weekend I'm grabbing my desktop, so I might randomly log again only to curse how the trenches have become and logout. Regardless, I'll sign for whatever and try to grab my brother despite being likely that neither will play. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

Option 1) Make it some sort draft with or without EG (cash prize for winners). Regular strict TWL, judging by TWD, it will have 6 max squads or like DW said, a boring round total of 4. I'm sure it's atrocious in the trenches..so pick your spot well. And forget the old fashioned notion of "elitism" or saving TWL's former glory (ended around 2010/11, really) if you wanna go forward. Just do it like Geio and 24. No questions asked in a way.

Option 2) Grab the most notorious DT operator..close your eyes, stay put and magic will happen in form of TWDT. With love anything is possible. Even if it looks weird.

Option 3) What's obvious is too obvious, so let it fly. Stay logged out and remember the good old days with style and grace

- Papi
    Last edited by Stayon; 02-21-2017 at 10:39 PM.

gg 24 for finally giving up pos
    WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Hopefully something gets set in stone soon.. I haven't logged on in a while but I'd be interested in coming back for a bit to play something like twl/twdt.

Ps: hello peeps, I've missed y'all.. well most of you. :P
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Hello boys! Well judging by the way these squads look on twd website. If you were to start a TWL it would be a HUGE snore Fest!

Only two squads have a legitimate chance of winning anything with the way these rosters sit CURRENTLY. Going to need some drastic changes..

1# Envy- probly the most active players, could beat up on people just for being so dam active plus have a lot of Talent.

2#FU INC.- Same as envy they are just as active and tons of Talent on the WB side.

3#Sweet- This squad is loaded with talented players! BUT they are all inactive and rustier then siaxis's first fishing hook, not even sure if any of them will consider playing.

4#Cobra- Over the years this squad has always been a contender with a chance at winning anything. But currently they are doomed UNLESS they get a few active skill players, key word here is ACTIVE!

So basically unless both sweet and Cobra get fixed up AND we get at least 1 more CONTENDER squad cough cough "Stayon and company" Dungeon!? There isnt much point in playing a TWL. Would be better off to just have FU INC. vs Envy and be done with season xD.

And basing that even a thing?????? That almost looks unfixable hope not
    Last edited by olde; 02-22-2017 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stayon View Post
    Hey cuties!

I moved 300km away, but this weekend I'm grabbing my desktop, so I might randomly log again only to curse how the trenches have become and logout. Regardless, I'll sign for whatever and try to grab my brother despite being likely that neither will play. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

Option 1) Make it some sort draft with or without EG (cash prize for winners). Regular strict TWL, judging by TWD, it will have 6 max squads or like DW said, a boring round total of 4. I'm sure it's atrocious in the trenches..so pick your spot well. And forget the old fashioned notion of "elitism" or saving TWL's former glory (ended around 2010/11, really) if you wanna go forward. Just do it like Geio and 24. No questions asked in a way.

Option 2) Grab the most notorious DT operator..close your eyes, stay put and magic will happen in form of TWDT. With love anything is possible. Even if it looks weird.

Option 3) What's obvious is too obvious, so let it fly. Stay logged out and remember the good old days with style and grace

- Papi
    Stayon mvp in pub - good old days, ey [2003-02-20, 02:28]
    - appy

goes hard in the paint the_paul's Avatar
    Damn haven't seen Whispus name in a long ass time
    Peyton Manning

Quote Originally Posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
    all stats should be removed except for the stat of how many times mattey can go fuck himself which I would expect should be rather high
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it