Thread: Steam Installer - works?

Steam Installer - works?

I'll be continuing to update the Steam installer. Please post any problems you have with it here.

Will also need people to test it on a variety of operating systems (a future thread). But if you test it on an OS and it works, let me know. (To try it with fresh settings, open regedit, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER->Software->Continuum and rename it to something like Continuum.bak. Your settings are saved and the installer will create fresh ones, as if you'd never installed before.)

• Added installer to allow selection of a keyboard profile (Classic/Laptop/Modern)
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Leland
    Quote Originally Posted by qan View Post
    I'll be continuing to update the Steam installer. Please post any problems you have with it here.

Will also need people to test it on a variety of operating systems (a future thread). But if you test it on an OS and it works, let me know. (To try it with fresh settings, open regedit, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER->Software->Continuum and rename it to something like Continuum.bak. Your settings are saved and the installer will create fresh ones, as if you'd never installed before.)

• Added installer to allow selection of a keyboard profile (Classic/Laptop/Modern)

reply here for www.reddit.com/AMA/OngBak
    Leland